Other urls found in this thread:

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/58974
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>>The couple live with Trogneux's three children from her previous marriage

Literally "my wife's son" - the candidate

You cannot make this shit up

"THE ENTIRE WORLD IS GOING TO IMMIGRATE TO EUROPE, DEAL WITH IT"

-MACRON, PROFESSIONAL BULL PREPPER

Holy fuck, France. You can't say "we surrender" enough.

Are the kids white?

He's probably gay though.

lol maximum effort

Macron has mummy issues, then. Can we meme this against here, lads?

jesus. Just when I though france couldn't get worse, they elect a grandma fucker.

He supposedly 'seduced' her when she was his teacher and got her to leave her ex husband.

Ex husband loses his ugly whore of a wife, gets some cuckold to raise his kids for him and is probably nailing pretty young beurettes all day while this nard was changing his wife's sons' diapers.

was marrying her part of his contract to be made leader? who would marry such a disgusting roast- beef wizard-sleeve for free. She's useless for children because she's past the safe limit for downies and other age-related birth difficulties. She's useless for beauty because she's well expired at this point. What's the point of her?

I think my brain is blocking me from hating this image for my own safety, it's not processing it.

this would derail a Presidential candidate in the US. Too easy to make fun of

true french pervert

she's pretty hot desu

Justinian I also took in the child of his wife (who used to be a prostitute by the way).

Sup Forums cannot claim to be Christian while they don't believe in marriage and fatherhood.

A dried out Welsh hag.

she looks like a rehabilitated burn victim, like all ancient botox whores.

relax it was a troll image pol made during the election to make stacies think twice about electing the warmongerer

was the divorce favourable to him or her? I really hope her ex got a nice settlement and married a girl 20 years younger

>implying you wouldn't

she looks like joan rivers and gary busey crossbred

When you're emperor you have enough money to support a thousand children.

HAHAHAHAHAH its the perfect embodiment of the De Gaulle timeline. SHould have stayed with the Petain timeline frogs.

All you have now is surrender, allah, and my wife's son.

>this would derail a Presidential candidate in the US

You elected a mentally ill billionaire rapist married to a gold digging whore. There is no ceiling to US presidential candidates any more.

the difference is Theodora was literally the hottest piece of ass in all of Constantinople, it was probably worth raising his wife's son in order to have incredibly kinky sex with a hot, young, beautiful woman that every man of the empire wanted to fuck.

This guy is literally a grandma fucker who married her when she was already in her forties.

Jesus. He's worse than I think. He's like Dilma Rousseff, a married androgynous cuck.

What a tragedy.

jesus christ you couldn't imagine someone worse than this guy. sick.

>draftmywife

Are there any other Milf/granny hunter politicans?

He is, no doubt

He's fucked his hot teacher. He lived the dream of every teenage male, i.e. 90% of Sup Forums.

Nothing wrong with fucking your hot teacher.
You don't marry them however.

Trump is some sort anomaly. Remember Howard Dean dropped out basically from getting too excited?

Why not? I'd have wifed the shit out of my ride of an Irish teacher if I'd had the balls to. It's difficult not to respect the future president of France for that achievement.

>Le sophisticated sex robot, sent back in time to change the future for one lucky man.

Teenage male dream is to shag the teacher not marry her and get cucked with 3 kids that aren't yours.

Go back to pasta making Tony.

What the fuck;

"
ıt was at that high school that she and emmanuel macron first met. he attended her literature classes and she was in charge of the theater class he attended. their romance was not typical, as she was his senior by 24 years and 8 months, and macron has described it as "a love often clandestine, often hidden, misunderstood by many before imposing itself". she divorced her husband and married macron in 2007.
"

He was taken his wife from her husband!!!

Holy shit that is the most cucked thing I've ever heard.

>getting trigg'd by Sup Forums propaganda
>being this new

Please go

"Oh man someone stole my 1994 honda civic what will i do"

France is literally about to elect a man that banged and married his high school lit teacher to the highest office in their land.

>Thinking like a horny 16 year old.

There's other pussy out there. Younger pussy with no kids or liabilities that turn into your liabilities.

I thought he had a really weird incestuous relationship with his mom.

This is so much better. I almost hope he wins so I can make fun of frog posters.

Such an abnormal Cunt. Voting a literal pervert into office. Only the French....

Women aren't fit for raising children before the age of 33 2bh. Women in their twenties still have the mentality of teenagers with slightly more money nowawdays

wtf is up with Europe all going for childless sour dried up faggots with no stake in the future of the country.

Merkel, Rutte, now Macron? any others I should know of?

wait how is he going to reproduce if his wife is so old now? Not only raising another man's kids but also cucking his own genes LMAO

i believe our president is a virgin

>tfw Brigitte Trogneux will die in Macron's lifetime

The French youth are behind a globalist manchurian candidate. The last time we saw this was when Barry Soetoro was swept to power.

Pol can do something about this, we must help our French anons. If the French Anons would like to establish an agenda on pol to look into this strange man, we can help Le Pen and sow discord in Macrons young supporters.

Re: Paris Meeting with Manuel Valls

To: [email protected]
Date: 2015-08-27 16:40
Subject: Re: Paris Meeting with Manuel Valls

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/58974

Isn't "Emmanuel" a female name?

The guy is obviously a homo and his marriage is just a cover.

He's also a certified manlet too.

He's not, he's a proud cuck #nevertrump

nice try, roach

Also he's an actual faggot. He takes it up the ass every night.
>tfw I know a guy who fucked Macron's boipussy

That's incredibly French though- the wife-stealing, raising some other dude's kids, everybody being okay that this teacher fucked her adolescent student's brains out.
It's this kind of shit that makes me watch those kooky French films. Seems appropriate that the French president is a granny fucking weirdo, I mean the American president is a TV show star who slams Macdonald's into his face constantly.

pls no

Women older than 27 have a significantly higher chance of giving birth to a child with defects.

His real lover

Lesbian at best.
And don't forget her autism.

I am serious idiot.

wtf is Marine 6ft tall?

God damn, she's tall as fuck.

Macron is a Chad who fucked his hot teacher, broke her marriage and took the children too.

>France is going to elect the Jeb candidate
HAHAHAAHHAH

At least she's white. Only redeeming quality there I guess.

Could you offer me some movies about this topic please?

she should never go sleeveless again. those bingo wings..

He does look like a high class homosexual

she's only 5'9. he's just that short.

What are heels.

Get dirt on him and ruin his rep. He surley is a faggot.
>mind you that may make him more popular in a western politically correct, eurofag country.

Wot do?

She's probably around 5'6" or 7. But I'm betting she wore good sized heels in that picture. Smart move on her part, height is always an advantage in politics.

>inb4 jeb

As are many french men, its why the women love british men so much, we are also not cucks.

Emmanuel is male
Emmanuelle is female.

Everything perverted is probably a big virtue in France.

FIND THE TAPES
>French secret service must already have them..but will they do what's right by France?

What does "Chad" mean? Who is Chad?

WHATS WRONG WITH THAT WOMAN'S FACE? IT APPEARS TO BE CAVING IN.

she shouldn't go without her burqa either, that filthy infidel.

imagine if Brigitte was a man having a relationship with 15 year old girl

>haha so progressive MILF af xD

Macron is the Obama France doesn't want, but the Obama that France deserves.

She is twice the man he is.

You could stab someone with that nose.

Gimmie dem sauces

Think they roleplay mommy/son incest at all during sex?

necrosis?

Generic alpha male

>Obama France doesn't want
>nigger-loving cucks, muh france has no race

Welcom to Ireland
>Down syndrome central

please.

tell me that the man is gay.

please

If they elect him, they deserve everything that will happen to them afterwards.

This. They are a sham couple like Bill and Hillary.

mature women > young girls

Lurk more.

The man is gay