Fillon calls on supporters to vote Macron

Well, that's it then... The (((conservatives))) are with the left if it means the true right could win.

What now, Sup Forums? Will we ever win democratically?

Other urls found in this thread:

thelocal.fr/20170423/interactive-map-of-the-2017-french-presidential-election
politico.eu/article/priebus-trump-isnt-supporting-le-pen-in-french-election/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

france's political establishment and voting system need abolishing

Democracy in EU?

It is labeled populism here.

>fillontards will defend this.
I don't want to hear a word from you nigger loving cuckservatives

newsflash burger: there are no conservatives in Europe, right-wing politics is liberalism here.

Republican Party in France is a Liberal Party.

What's wrong with true liberalism as long as you apply it properly? A free peoples, so long as they are of the same kind, create an optimal society.

It is still democracy, even if you don't like it. Democracy works both ways.

Spineless ideology

Faggot, there is no democracy in EU.

What then? You want one person/one group to rule over you 100%?

jesus

you are so infantile in your ideology

go read some moldbug or go read anything for that matter

As long as they maintain a decent standard of life, I won't complain. It's not like we have any serious control over our government anyway.

What a traitor cuck. Macron is his opposite on immigration

The irony of calling others infantile then recommending Moldbug...

not an argument

That's precisely the problem then isn't it? They never maintain a decent standard of life. There's always people getting shot for being dissidents and whatever else.

>The (((conservatives))) are with the left

Macron is the exact opposite of "the left", asshat. He's a shill for global capitalism.

Don Fillion will win.

Juppè did the same as well

Daily reminder that there were cuckservatives defending both here.

Macron is Maoist kike.

>He's a shill for global capitalism

Implying leftism isn't.

>implying Fillon even wants strong borders
he just wants to steal Le Pen votes, he's a fucking jew

lol that image is golden. Its only missing Hollande as the last Great leader of France.

Thats a leftist meme. The Republican party and the tories are actually pretty ligned up with the non-neo conservative right in America. The only difference is the degree of damage the lefties have done in each country that the right wing parties can't undo.

Except saying that they never maintain a decent standard of life is objectively false. If something is good, then there's no harm silencing people who are speaking out against something good. Take for instance the First Amendment. It's legal to use that right to free speech...to advocate for censorship.

If something is Good then the populace would know better than to succumb to those saying the Good is Bad.

>expecting the masses to know anything

Pffft...wishful thinking.

Yeah honestly I'm with you there. Only question is what is the solution?

Don Fillion will win.

I don't think we should scrap democracy totally. On a local level it's good because the individuals voting very directly feel the impact of their decisions, so they're less likely to behave foolishly since they pay the price for any mistakes. To this end I'd keep municipal, and state level elections, but scrap the presidential election and just make the Commander in Chief a de-facto dictator with regards to foreign policy, and Federal issues. Reinstate voting tests. Bar mentally ill people, and people who don't pay taxes from voting. Establish requirements for voting: land-owner, over $50,000 USD annual income, over $10,000 in savings, natural born citizen.

We must be practical.

The Left in France hates Macron more than the Right.

Reminder: Fillon is endorsing Macron in the second round, whereas Melenchon is *not*.

Man remember when the commie politician (((lost))) and endorsed the (((winning))) candidate in the US rather than the nationalist?

>les Français(es)

source?

thelocal.fr/20170423/interactive-map-of-the-2017-french-presidential-election

[citation needed]

reeeeeeee i'm always seeing your posts. who the hell are you, rich user?

finally, a good map on the election

Sounds like Le Pen has a 1.6% chance of winning.

>]
I tried to shill it here but no one wants to see it

>politico.eu/article/priebus-trump-isnt-supporting-le-pen-in-french-election/

Real conservatives who voted for Fillon will switch to Le Pen.

You really think when a candidate loses, concedes and says "ok i lost, vote for this guy" they will just believe him? A lot of people don't sell their principles that easily

fuck preibus

>What now, Sup Forums? Will we ever win democratically?

No. All voting does is slow down the destruction and give us time to prepare for DOTR.

It's not over yet.

Bookies still have Marine's odds of winning in the 13 percent range.

That chance depends on the antifas staying home and Fillonistes voting for Le Pen.