F

F

Other urls found in this thread:

repubblica.it/static/speciale/2017/elezioni/francia/
france24.com/en/20170423-france-liveblog-presidential-election-first-round-results-follow-live
pscp.tv/w/1kvKpQPkMAbGE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

fuck you
>Marine Le Pen is a hero

F
uture country I will be living in under Prez MACRON

TAlkin about France, can someone shop a "Make France into the middle east" on Macron's head?
Just likepiv related

LE PEN LE PEN LE PEN LE PEN LE PEN LE PEN LE PEN LE PEN LE PEN LE PEN LE PEN LE PEN LE PEN LE PEN LE PEN LE PEN LE PEN LE PEN LE PEN LE PEN LE PEN LE PEN LE PEN LE PEN LE PEN LE PEN LE PEN LE PEN LE PEN LE PEN LE PEN LE PEN LE PEN LE PEN LE PEN LE PEN LE PEN LE PEN LE PEN LE PEN LE PEN LE PEN

forgot pic related

hold up..nigga what

Poltards on suicide watch hahahaha

repubblica.it/static/speciale/2017/elezioni/francia/

S

F

>Le candidat des merdias en position diabolo

ultra rare..
>inb4 your a proxy

What the fuck are you

Are you a country in another dimension or some shit

>la candidate des idiots de Sup Forums en position levrette

R A R E
A
R
E

F,for "fuck my french comrades who doom this country. "

stupid thread

sage

KEK
E
K

F

F

HAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAH FRENCH FAGS SAY HELLO TO MORE ISLAM, MORE RAPE, MORE TERRORISM, MORE DEATH, MORE FIRE, MORE MUSLIMS, MORE REFUGEES, MORE POVERTY, MORE COCKOLDRY

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHA

Quick rundown? I thought she made it to the second round?

F

She did.
The other one is Macron

F

>LE PEN BTFO
Sup Forums on suicide watch.
>Feelsgreatestman

Press H to pay homage to the new France

she did , dunno what the fuss is about

guinea-bissau

I mean what's wrong with you? Do your people like it to get their genitals shoved into their mouth before getting executed?

Why the fuck autistic retards from burger land and 3rd world shittholes are mad ?

Fuck that communist jewish bitch

>VOTE MACRON.
PUSH THE NEETs TO SEPUKKU.

why arent you mad you moron

If you goddam frogs don't want to be buried in Muslim turds, vote le pen. Stop being a laughingstock

VOTE MACRON BROTHER.
LE PEN IS A KIKE FEMINIST BITCH.

i didn't voted since 2k8, but HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA LEPEN FAG

I've always likes Macron, fuck old hags we need to chance faces

F
A
I
T

C
H
I
E
R

just take your pay check and leave shill

A leader of the executive branch with europhile leanings?

They're referring to the general outcomes of the 2 round voting system which suppresses outside candidates from winning an election because other centrists parties will just vote for the leftist candidate but it's not going to be that simple now that there were two major outside right wing parties polling at the top, if Le Pen does lose it will still be very close.

LePen is winning, what are you talking about you retard?

If she can't even win the first round, she's never going to win the 2nd.

HOWEVER

lads...

France 24’s partner Ipsos has released updated results:

Emmanuel Macron: 19.2%
Marine Le Pen: 21.9%
François Fillon: 19.7%
Jean-Luc Mélenchon: 19.2%
Benoît Hamon: 6.2%
Nicolas Dupont-Aignan: 4.9%
Jean Lassalle: 1.4%
Philippe Poutou: 1.2%
François Asselineau: 0.9%
Nathaie Arthaud: 0.7%
Jacques Cheminade: 0.2%

france24.com/en/20170423-france-liveblog-presidential-election-first-round-results-follow-live

FAKE NEWS. LE PEN GOT BTFO.
VIVA LA MACRON!

>Guinea-Bissau
Literally where?
your entire country is the size of maryland.
I had to squint to find it on a map

France is a Muslim country, just like we are an "AustroTurk with dual citizenship" country. They fuck us up by electing VdB and they fuck their actual home country up by voting Erdogan.
Sulfurylfluoride day when?

>BTFO

WTF ?? it's so fucking hilarious, like you Shart-in-mart would know shit better than us. since when you know about French politics? last month?

The bitch was is playboy magazine
her party is a family buisness
she's a kike
she hates US and loves Russia
she loves sub-saharan africans

How the fuck you want me to vote for her? or you don't know shit, you just follow the memes

hahaha the country is fucked in both case
Vote Le Pen though
Tout sauf Macron

>pscp.tv/w/1kvKpQPkMAbGE
>Protesting with odd bit of rioting over an underwhelming Le Pen lead
>Election isn't even over.

France your youth is utter dogshite. They care so much about politics apparently yet can't even watch the final result. Bunch of Larpers wanting to have an excuse. You're totally fucked.

F

>VIVA LA MACRON!
When will americans ever learn to differentiate French and spanish?

SHUT THE FUCK UP AND ENLIST IN THE JANISSARY CORP ALREADY. CONQUEST OF VIENNE WHEN?

>VIVA LA MACRON!

your american language education is showing

"Purge Vienna of Turks" is an extremely unpopular stance here, because most Austrians are Turks these days.
We are suffering the same fate as Germany, only with a few years delay.

VIVA LA MARICON

DONT MAKE ME FIREBOMB DRESDEN KRAUT BITCH.
>Le Pen numbers dropped to 21%
LE PEN BTFO HHAHhahahahahahhAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHHAHHHAHAHAHAHahahAHAHAHHAHAHAHhhhaaaAHAHAHH
> KYS
seriously why won't you kys?

the lead is decreasing dickhead

salt

Learn to greentext you fucking newfag

F

First and last one that I move to the polling station.

Then why won't you enlist in the Ottoman Janissary corp for the chance of becoming vizir and conquering Europe on behalf of the Sultan? Literally best gig. Get SWAT Team training to boot. Why haven't you join user?
>LE PEN BTFO

she won the first round you fag.

Based frog.

I will never join the fucking roaches.

looking at those numbers, will the 19% Fillon supporters vote le pen, and like 5% Aignan i assume also, that gives her just 50% doesnt it? Or can someone explain to me how the Fillon vote will split?

(((paris))) votes still havent been counted, you can say goodbye to le pen winning the first round

BASED FRANCOIS
>TAUT LAUF MACRON
>VIVA LA MACRON

HAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHA

Looks like the """"terrorist"""" attack false flag didn't work.

it's already over you noncey yank

fillon endorsed macron. hes the french version of the american cuckservative neocon

It won't split, you underage nigger. She won't get more than 25% total. Just like her father, except he would've won in 2017

KIKE BITCH JIDF SUPPORTERS ON SUICIDE WATCH.
>Men win again!
VIVA LA MACRON

Sup Forumstards are so retarded they thought the """"""""TERRORIST""""""""" attack was real. Lmao, you people are embarrassing sheep.

The death of a nation isn't funny user. How heartless of you.

Pol memes aside, will Macron crack down on Muslims? Does he want a Frexit?

No and no

Oh, wow. That makes him worse than Jeb!

Can't they just force every Frog to live at least one week in Paris, like a pilgrimage?

>""""terrorist"""" attack false flag
Are you really suggesting that false flags on that scale would be done that could only help Le Pen?

>Will Macron crack down on his voters
>Does he want his voter-base to leave the country

Nope

>Macron controversially described France's colonization of Algeria as a "crime against humanity" in an interview with local media.[46] He also said: "It’s truly barbarous and it’s part of a past that we need to confront by apologising to those against whom we committed these acts."

>He supports the continuation of President Hollande's policies on Israel, also opposes the BDS movement, and has refused to state a position on recognition of the State of Palestine.

>Emmanuel Macron was described by some as europhile[52][53] and federalist[54][55] but he describes himself as "neither pro-european, eurosceptic nor a federalist in the classical sense",[56] and his party as "the only pro-european political force in France".[57]

From wikipedia

Pretty sure Paris is voting Macron, like LONDON voted Remain and Labour.

>on that scale
Some sandnigger shot a policeman or two. Wasn't even targeting civilians, and you call this terrorism? Why now, of all times? What's his motive? Why haven't there been any attacks during the Euros in 2016? Think on that you retard, and maybe you'll leave Sup Forums once you see how embarrassing this echo chamber is.

Spouting "false flag" sp baselessly is more indicative of the echochamber that is Sup Forums than anything I've said.

hhahaha russia btfo

le pen BTFO

f

F

>Guinnea Pigs just BTFO le pen