Mexico Hate Thread

If you're faint of heart, or are easily disturbed, DO NOT WATCH THIS VIDEO:
miscopy.com/1140/bestgore/brutal-beheading-man-peel-face/

This supposedly happens daily in Mexico. What kind of vile monstrosity Frankenstein people are Mexicans? Don't these barbarians have empathy? Can they imagine someone doing the same thing to them?

>less than 1% of the entire mexican population associates with cartels
>it makes sense to hate the entire country and the other 99%

Low IQ stormnigger logic

I heard there's a shitload of gun deaths in the US ON A DAILY BASIS, what a shithole!

Fuck off beaner cunt. You let cartels run your country. Which tourist did you mug to get the $ to pay for wifi?

>Fuck off beaner cunt.
Butthurt ad hominem
>You let cartels run your country.
Worthless and wrong opinion, define "run your country" and bring forward evidence of such.
>Which tourist did you mug to get the $ to pay for wifi?
Butthurt ad hominem

This is how the average stormnigger argues, asspain and worthless statements

Give me one reason to like Mexico

I can't, the predilection for specific cultures, people, and everything in between depends entirely on your person.

not an argument. Face the facts. Even Africans look at Mexicans as a lower species.

>butthurt ad hominem
What a fucking idiot, thats what happens to education when the cartels run the country

I grew up in a school with mostly first generation Mexican Americans. Some people are objectively good and I tell you they were not.

>not an argument.
Indeed, your previous post isn't an argument.
>Face the facts. Even Africans look at Mexicans as a lower species.
Source? I mean, since you're all about facts I guess you got a bunch of them up your amerifat sleeve.

also 1% of the population is still 1.2 million people that need to be excecuted

That's butthurt ad hominem, too, slavo.

Anecdotal evidence isn't a fact. Moreover, there isn't any indication of illegal immigrants being an accurate metric to define Mexicans in Mexico.

It's still almost a statistically negligible amount of people compared to the total population, it's retarded to use cartels to make a judgement about mexicans as a whole.

no, its the other way around on the nigger thing

Maybe start letting your filth into my backyard then. That's what reflects on you.

look at this spic in denial of his true nature

The silent majority doesnt mean shit when the fucking cartels are practically running your country

Mexicans are almost as bad as black people. They smell so bad, too.

We can just kill all Mexicans, Spaniards are like upgraded Mexicans, making the spics obsolete.

We aren't a communist dictatorship, burgerbreather, we don't prevent people from leaving the country. We also don't control illegal immigrants through radio frequencies as you seem to imply.

>run out of arguments
>keep making a fool out of yourself
But muh Pepes amirite? Haha XD

Define running the country, and bring evidence of such.

To me, running the country means they control the federal and state government as well as the military entirely. That's simply not true.

Tu piso esta mierda

Tu español es una mierda, pero ciertamente no podría esperar menos de los xenófobos.

xenofobos? No es mi culpa tu pais esta ocupado por los carteles.

I like Mexico because it bravely fights against white subhuman americans

>biggest consumer of drugs in the world
>not responsible for financing cartels
Lmao

Yeah? We took Texas, California, New Mehico, and Arizona from them. Guess who won that war, and who would be annihilated in mere minutes if we want back to war?

Guess whose race is dying out kid.

Not every struggle involves violence, while you gloat about muh mexican American war, many mexibros are conquering your nation one fertile womb at a time.

I think americunts are even more retarded

anyone got a basic gestalt on why i should hate mexicans
I know they got some fucked up cartel videos but that's it

jesus moraless

wall

chicano here ama?

entirely
thanx messico

literally a culture of jerks, assholes and crypto joos

dirty sanchez

>arguing in memes
I'm assuming this is the TrumpCTR division that doesn't get paid to shitpost?

>if you're losing the argument, switch to your phone and spam memes
Lmao

>Define running the country, and bring evidence of such.
>To me, running the country means they control the federal and state government as well as the military entirely. That's simply not true.

Way to go, you added a giant list of requirements and stipulations. Want a churro?

I hope the wall is built through your house

>daily

does it?

calm down, Saiijid

>white race is dying out
It's not. It's fighting back.

>requirements and stipulations
Yes, god forbid anyone try to debate using clear, specific language rather than worthless and baseless shitposts like a monkey shitting on its hand and throwing it across the the net.

Why do you care? Got family in Mexico yourself Hernandez?

#NotAllMexicans
Mexico is a nation of peace

>wide-scale corruption throughout every level of government in Mehico
>mayors, police chiefs, legislators etc have all been murdered by the cartel for claiming to fight against the cartel
>families of federal officers are targeted and murdered
>instead of waging a country-wide war, the federal government caves, and lets cartel take wide swaths of territory

Actual beaner reporting in. When are we going to aushwitz the illegals? Im tired of bean-beans speaking pure spanish when they see me and im tired of my neighbors blasting spanish polka at 6 in the morning. OUT OUT OUT

Skin verification

Fix your shithole country you idiot

Weather's pretty nice

and they wonder why trump won, well done beaner bro

Lose some weight, buddy. High blood pressure kills.

Besides that, hopefully there is a return to rule of law very soon. I wouldn't mind exceptions like DREAMers. Just get the scum out.

You're alright in my book, since you assimilated to the culture you live within, rather than stubbornly demand that the culture artificially changes.

If I permanently moved to China, Russia, France, Saudi Arabia, I would expect myself to put in as much effort as possible to assimilate to the culture, while still maintaining my individuality. Just speaking the common language is enough.

>>wide-scale corruption throughout every level of government in Mehico
The vast majority of such corruption has nothing to do with cartels, and more to do with 'normal' shit like getting out of traffic tickets and such. Not an argument bud.
>>mayors, police chiefs, legislators etc have all been murdered by the cartel for claiming to fight against the cartel
If they were fighting against the cartel and got killed, it's literally the opposite of what you claim (cartels control all politicians, and the gov)
>>families of federal officers are targeted and murdered
Same as above
>>instead of waging a country-wide war, the federal government caves, and lets cartel take wide swaths of territory
Cartels today are fragmented as fuck, and they don't "take" territory, they live in the mountains where they can hide easily. The only places where cartels can roam free is in small, barely populated towns in inaccessible areas in the mountains.

Ameriburger education

What a worthless statement

so when are we gonna reclaim cali and texas?

>t. really not a member of the Cartel, silly g-g-goy- err i mean gringo

>We
What can you contribute to the cause?

Though in reality this country's just a corrupt shithole.
Sort of brazil light with more chile and less hue.
Some of us understand if you want a wall, The others get constant brainwash from leftist media being all media in here so you should know what to expect.
>Not a cartel man.
>Build the wall.

I know people from all walks of life, doesn't mean I profit from drugs, or any other related activity. I support the legalization of all drugs and subsequent eradication of the cartels.

more taco trucks
start with the hipsters then move one to suburban neighborhoods

For reference

Spics get out of my fucking state! Texas used to be beautiful everywhere! Now you faggots infested parts of it and have turned it into a shithole! I fucking hate Mexicans I have always hated Mexicans I fucking hate you beaner spic faggots and your hideous fucking bean speak language, your women fucking shave their eyebrows and redraw them with marker. Your men all drink and smoke and listen to fucking shit beaner music while their sons are off being cholo gangbangers pretending they're black and taking advantage of this country's hospitality while fucking it by turning it into a shithole! Your kids are retarded and bring down the educational standard in the cities you've infected! Your women are whores who fuck everyone and then get pregnant in highschool and get gibsmedats to feed little paco and send money back to your fucking spic family in mexico even your food is shit! It's only good when it has Texan culture mixed in, Tex-Mex is excellent, but anytime I eat not Texanized spic food it tastes horrible. You fucking wave your flag around in another country and shit on your host country and demand that it conform to your culture and inevitably ends up making the city a shithole. You pretend to be Catholic, but then don't even pay attention to biblical teaching and live a purely secular life never even thinking about the faith you claim to have, also you're Catholic which means you love sucking the Pope's dick, even more so since you don't pay attention to biblical teaching anyways. You all sing the praises of criminals and fucking love them like they're heroes! Fuck you spics for everything you've done to me, my city, my state, and my people, I despise you, you have lowered my quality of life by an extreme amount, I'm white and I have been a minority my entire fucking life because of you beaners, I FUCKING HATE YOU.

>Decapitated bodies hanging from bridges daily
>Dismembered torsos left in the Town Square daily
>The most heinous torture acts in the modern world
Mexico is garbage, Mexicans are animals

sorry for taking your lawn-mowing job
;)

>supporting the legalization of opiates
>supporting the legalization of amphetamines
>supporting the legalization of cocaine
Degenerate spic. You probably also support the legalization of BZ.

>>Decapitated bodies hanging from bridges daily
>>Dismembered torsos left in the Town Square daily
Source?
>>The most heinous torture acts in the modern world
I doubt it, we don't get to see the shit that happens in black sites and US prisons

As a.matter of fact, the cartels learned everything from their Burger friends
>Mexico is garbage, Mexicans are animals
You're the garbage bud

that video was a little too savage but white people need to be more like that

added to my copypasta folder 8.14/10

> (You)
> (You)
>>supporting the legalization of opiates
>>supporting the legalization of amphetamines
>>supporting the legalization of cocaine
>Degenerate spic.
Spare me the stormnigger buzzwords

There is nothing wrong with supporting the legalization of all these substances, drug addiction is a byproduct of bad societal conditions, not a threat presented by inert substances.

>likely supports muh guns
>doesn't think drugs should be legal
Ameriburger conditioning
>You probably also support the legalization of BZ.
I don't know what it is

Drug addiction is a byproduct of AVAILABILITY and the lack of perceived risks associated with purchasing and usage of illicit drugs.

>Waterboarding is worse than skinning someone alive
T. Mexican intellectual

Pure-bred Western American Aryan here..Mexicans are total bros. They are a blessing for the country.

You fucking inbred. We created, fund and arm the Cartels, not the Mexicans.

food, beaches, beer, tequila, mariachi, baseball, mexicans...

>WHITE PEOPLE ARE TO BLAME FOR EVERYTHING
Get a load of this cuck.

>reading comprehension
>unironically believing they only do waterboarding off the record
>not being educated on the testimony of people who were waterboarded and described its effects as dying

>Drug addiction is a byproduct of AVAILABILITY
That's the most retarded thing I've heard all day, you don't seek drugs unless
1) you are in a bad mental state due to given circumstances
2) you seek some fun

Nobody does them just because the drugs are there, there is a motivation behind the action.
>and the lack of perceived risks associated with purchasing and usage of illicit drugs.
You can thank your government overlords for blocking any serious research on the effects, benefits, and negative outcomes of drug usage, paired with a retarded prohibition that fails to acknowledge the right of every person to put whatever they want in heir bodies.

Even cocaine is less dating for your body than alcohol

Sweeping things under the rug and ignoring them doesn't work

>It's all the American government's fault dude
Grow up

Who are you quoting? Your own strawmen?

>that baited mexibro

why do you even keep falling for these threads

There people posting here are legitimate retards, if you haven't noticed by the themes that are posted on this board.

No, that retardation is a paraphrase of your statements

So how does Mexico treat illegal immigrants from south of its own border?

>Everyday, he comes to Sup Forums, an American website, to defend Mexico, while his countrymen are getting beheaded, and blames the U.S.
top fucking kek mate, you are part of the problem

Mexibro is on fire today
W E W

Your reading comprehension is shit, then. You're also retarded for not realizing that the government plays a major role in this shitfest.

>you can only do one thing at a time
Put on your thinking hat, rub dem scarce neurons together and think again

Ironically nd hypocritically enough we have a tiny wall there, it's made of rocks and cacti.
Those who manage to get across are pretty much hobos, to the point where some mexican beggars act like immigrants to get more money.

They aren't persecuted, at least in the vast majority of the country.

People even feed them and give them money on their way to the north border

That's rich coming from Pajeet the dogfucker

Yeah, getting baited by shitposts 24/7 sure will Make Mexico Great Again

Canadians are Chinese tbqhfam

>24/7
Source?
>baited
You're giving yourself too much credit, good trolls don't corner themselves out of arguments in a few posts.

Stfu, taco, no one likes you

The burden of proof is on you spic.

You should be thanking the Cartels for helping cull the shitskin herd

>The government plays a role
The inherent corruption and savagery of Mexicans plays an even bigger one

That's fucking awesome.

If you're dissatisfied with Mexicans then try some Muslims. Hell, I'd trade you our Mohammedans for your Mexicans any day!

What's not to like? They're Catholic, work hard, and chimp out only if they're desperate. Muslims, on the other hand, hate us, do nothing, and chimp out in any circumstance.

You can't have it both ways, our diabetic burger friend. Pick the least of all evils. Or go back to your land, which I presume is England. Oh wait, it's full of Muslims!

>The burden of proof is on you spic.
It wasn't me who stated that I get baited or post 24/7

You got a very warped understanding of the burden of proof, it lies on the person making the positive claim

>being this retarded unironically

>The inherent corruption and savagery of Mexicans plays an even bigger one
Without demand, there would be little to no supply.

Historically, drug addiction in the US preceded cartels and mass trafficking by far.

You're wrong again bud

bro, mexico is shit
t. a mexican

Get the dreamers out too. DACA is the worst shit on American values