Who are you voting for in June?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qCJr2R-3cXI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Farage

lib dem in this election like any other mentally sane person

What?

UKIP, fuck tory backstabbers.

if you stupid limey fucks dont get Farage to run for PM, then your country is a failure.

youtube.com/watch?v=qCJr2R-3cXI

Agreed Lib dem is the only sane party at the moment

This is pretty tasty bait mate.

Not understanding that all farage wants to do is suck trump of and continue to be a backstabbing cunt

>Voting for Tim "Faggotry isn't a sin guys honest" Farron

Actually.....

Which party will make giant anime girls real?

Tim "The Milk Barron" Farron

Nigel isn't even standing you sharting retard

Why was that file deleted?

Snp

>run for PM
American education

>voting for Theresa "I'm not going to drink your blood" May
Being this retarded, actually thinking she won't gas all you poor fucks the first chance she gets

you yellow teeth fucks are only good for raging behind a monitor it seems lol. enjoy your pakistan 2.0

Lulz. We let the conservative party do that for us.. Oh wait? They didn't vote. Jeez.

Enjoy your poisoned water dipshit

If i think it will be close in my home seat i will vote tory. it i think Tories will win regardless i will vote UKIP

Why was your picture deleted

> Voting democratically for a party that doesnt respect democracy

I do hope the Tories win; though im not one to relinquish my voice.

Kippers

>file deleted

Are the raving loonie party still a thing?

UKIP

what was pic?

it was a alien in the desert, i didn't save it though, sorry

You can't 'run for PM'. A party has to win a majority of the House, which then votes for a nominee to become PM. You need roughly 330 votes in the House. UKIP currently has 0 MP's, and has set a target of 10 MP's in the coming election.
May (a remainer) has called this to increase her majority so she'll no longer be beholden to the Brexiteers in her party. She'll then walk back Brexit and we'll probably end up with an EFTA type deal including freedom of movement. The Tories will claim that we'll still have control over immigration, but immigration numbers will remain largely the same.

I'll be marking my ballot with a surprisingly detailed cock and balls. This will be my last UK election. I'm moving to Australia in 6 months.

No it wasn't. There was no alien picture posted. It was a picture of a duck.

Cant vote
Banned after having a shit in the ballot box

This, the cuckservatives are just going to increase immigration from shit-skin nations after we leave the single market so why would I vote just to be poorer?

Hi tim how's the "wife"?

We iz fucked anyway with immigration
Just have a shit on ur paper and put it in