Nu-Pol

What the fuck is with the constant shilling for "muh based niggers" and "muh based Trump" lately? Nu-Pol, explain yourselves for not lurking moar.

bump

>muh based Trump lately
>Lately

You really are new as fuck if you think that's a recent thing.

The Trump support isn't a matter of people being new it's obvious Sup Forums would be all over someone like Trump

This OP is a fag

There was always Trump shilling on this board due to election refugees but it's over-the-top now.
>a Jew-loving corporate neo-con
>Sup Forums-attracting
This is the work of Reddit

Old Sup Forums
>Kill all niggers
>Kill all Jews
>Kill all faggots

We need to get back to that

Why are you responding to shills.

This is a divide and conquer tactic, simple as that. OP is misusing memes because it is a shill that is not properly engaged in Sup Forums culture. Very obvious, just move to a different thread and sage.

nu pol loves wars for Jews and "civic nationalism" whatever the fuck that's supposed to be

Rddit faggs gtfo reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

>divide and conquer
You are the only one who has been dividing and conquering lately, you are a "Sup Forumsack" of Reddit descent and because of your constant push of the pro-Israel agenda you've made it so hard to redpill newfags only turning them into civic nationalists like yourself.
We need to return to the old times; it's essential for the white race's survival

>"muh based Trump" lately

It's upsetting that whenever I post a pepe I get called nu-pol or r/donald.

if you think we hate all black people unconditionally, you are obviously a newfag

kys

stop making these fake memes you fucking retard

They hijacked our memes and turned it into their own; Kekology is also a Reddit-influenced "tradition." All the Redditors do is rip off our memes and by that time we have new ones; how you can tell there are normies in our board is easy. All you have to do is detect old memes that have a frequency of usage by plebbitors

Daily reminder that the blacks killed our lord.

wishh OP would take OPs own advice

Sup Forums has been a pro-Trump echo chamber for nearly 2 years now. Anybody that denies this is either new or a retard. You couldn't say anything against Trump for the longest time without MAGA shills in unison all calling you a shill like clockwork. It's almost as if they monitored threads and just waited for someone to criticize Trump.

Anyways, it's obvious he's a jewish puppet, he always was. I absolutely loathe MAGAfags and how they tried so hard to turn Sup Forums into an airtight hugbox where criticism of Trump was not allowed.

Quit shitposting and actually reflect on this board's decline (which you've contributed to leaf) for once.

The shill comments almost immediately come to you. You're one of the good Canadians I see. His Jew-loving has gotten out of hand though and the Trumpfags try to act as if he's doing God's work. The fact that "Sup Forumsacks" support a neo-con Jew shill is astounding and only proves to me how bad this board's gotten. Around the time Evalionfags came about was when the election refugees came; I underestimated them, leaf.