Hispanics are an asset to this nation...

Hispanics are an asset to this nation. The only problems and violence created by hispanics are due to the drug war or straight up racism.

Also hispanics can turn white within one generation tops.

We're not going anywhere Jake, Todd and Ryan. So gab yourself a latina and hand over your white sisters and lets get this blending party going.

We both hate niggers and common so we can easily unite and win

Just go back dude we don't want you you will never be white

>shirt with her face on it
Yeah, I'm sure she fucks him.

How do spics pronounce prom?

You have to go back... to work at yack in the box and make my damn hash browns Juan

A lot of hispanics are already white. Cubans are mostly white. There's plenty of white hispanics in South America as well.

Family has been in Texas for 300 years Steve and were mixed with natives too. When did your granma arrive starved and helpless from europoor?

>Hispanics are an asset to this nation

Hispanics will be THE asset of this nation.

Clearly Trump won't be building any fucking wall, and in 10~20 years this country will be 40% Hispanic, 30% Nigger and 30% White/Others.

Even if he builds the wall, the demographic bomb has already been set, it will just take one more decade to explode.

As a Hispanic, my ability to defend my race declines day by day. So sorry OP, what you say used to be true, but it isn't anymore. More and more we have lost our family values, more and more we have lost our ability to not get swindled by the liberal whites and the jews. Many of our women have been ruined by the scourge of feminism. We have a lot of work to do if we are to improve the situation.

You faggots hate us too, 70% of you vote for gibs. Fuck off we are full, Civic Nationalism cannot work in a country where it's minorities vote against it.

info on the boy and girl in pic related
P.S. fuck jews

Did this motherfucker just try to rhyme red with prom?

"payyyyy-ROME"

Just listen to Jennifer Lopez or George Lopez, Pitbull, Shakira, ect talk in english...thats how they sound like.

pussy
she will dump him as soon chad asks her out

>Cubans are mostly white

No. In fact, they're even worse than most mestizo since some of them have fucking nigger blood.

>turn white

Hahaha no. Civic nationalists and anarchy shills are trying to convince the white man to dilute his genes to incorporate the lesser races. No! We must remain racially European 100%.

she's not even white. just another future gremlin spic with bleached hair

Sessions is going to add striticer immigration laws. Him,Cotton and Bannon are already planning on loosening white immigration restrictions (Europe,Australia,New Zealand,Canada and South Africa) plus if we have a higher birth rate we will stay white majority.

>Muh White Hispanics

It's a meme, they're just paler spics, pic related are actual white hispanics. Do your part because I'm doing mine. Let's have tons of white kids. I'm even convincing my friends to do the same.

Might be a castiza

this is why you need to import some nigger hating latinos from their country. many of them had problems with the left and guerrillas do they hate the left.

>cubans are white

i fell for this meme because it's spread all over Sup Forums by CIDF but cubans are actually worse than mexicans

Promoción

i think it will be 30% hispanic, 30% asian, 10% black.

"Hispanic" is literally a made up ethnic group.

Do people realize that bureaucrats in the 70s completely invented the "hispanic" group with an executive order?

It's that contrived…totally fake. There's no such thing as a "hispanic".

Half of the Cubans here might be white because of Spaniard ancestry. the rest are nigger/mulatto/spic mongrels.

Asians have lower birth rates, they have an even lower birth rate then white Americans. Importing them will be useless because they'll vote democrat and ditch American culture.

>It's a meme

The "hispanic" term is a meme that's about 35 years old. They were always white before they invented the "hispanic" category.

Why are all spics manlets?
Will they ever learn tho?

>Mfw Cuban with Spaniard ancestry
At least I'm closer to being a based aryan than most others.

Even white manlets are more likely to get dates in America. Spics are truly the ones that never learn. No wonder trump dislikes those dwarf sized jokes.

cuba had an unofficial caste system for much of its history. infact, many latin countries had an unofficial caste system. land owners were almost exclusively of european descent. land owners and governments forbade peasants and slaves (non-europeans) from learning to read or write in spanish to keep them from advancing.

watch any spanish novela and you will see how the lighter, more europeans are treated in contrast to the darker more 'native' characters.

RARE
Dunno, I lived in Spain for a year and most of the sudacas look terrible, like 1m70 at most with those retarded facial characteristics
Didnt Castro change this?

>fucking up something as simple as an abab rhyme
REMOVE BEAN

Love me some qtinas

Those feet are absolutely disgusting

yer all a bunch of fuggn mohados. live ur childish lives but stop telling me what to do.

stop resisting white boys, you belong to us

>mfw """"""""""white"""""""""""""" American hispanics think we (euro Americans) can't tell that they're bean

Pro-tip to foreigners on Sup Forums, any American flag poster you see defending spics, is a spic.

>in 10~20 years this country will be 40% Hispanic, 30% Nigger and 30% White/Others.

Whites will still be the largest single group, it's just that all together there will be more non-whites.

But yeah, we're fucked

Wtf is this flag????

Let me write this sentence with an opening capital letter and a closing period.

I am going to make a controversial and retarded statement about hispanics or blacks, or any other racial minority, and word it subtly enough to prompt you to respond.

I will wait here hoping some of you notice me, and monitor the thread in order to keep it afloat and make the necessary bumping.

I am indeed an idiot, with no defined political alignment nonetheless, but I like the feeling of being considered, if not at least for a useless, soon-to-be-forgotten thread.

Fuck off

We dont need mexicans. You leeches will be living in mexico conditions with out us. We would be living the 50's condition without you.

What's prom like? I skipped mine.

Holy shit, I think that's my old high school.

Mexicans in Texas are ok, cali ones are fucked

T A N N E D

well done

UNCOMMON

Sure it's proxy though

Difference is his gamgam was starving but she was white.

they're ok by me, we need to vet out the MS-13 guys from El Salvador and the one's working with the cartels bringing drugs. I don't see why legal hispanics are so opposed to this, it makes all of them look bad and it also makes them look bad that they support these types coming over plus they only vote for more gibs. I think a slow trickle isn't a problem but transplanting whoever the fuck shows up on the southern border in massive amounts doesn't benefit anyone. They don't assimilate, they don't even learn to speak english and at the rate they are coming they just turn wherever they are into little Mexico. I live in Houston and have seen this happen to many areas around me, it isn't good for anyone except I guess the drug pushers and undesirable folks on welfare. Also the problems they create is not due to racism, in fact racism is due to the problems they create.

How about you clean up the 98% of your fellow drunken 3rd world leech friends, and then we'll talk.

The full blood Spaniard "mexicans" can stay.

Some mexinigger asked me for a cigarette yesterday. Couldn't be bothered to learn the basic English sentence for begging. Too stupid to know how to say it in his native tounge. So he mimed it, then continued to speak in broken mexican to a ghost pale pure blood. Wall.

>We need to vent any non-first world immigration

FTFY Mexico is a third world shithole fuck off civicucks

Go back paco. Just because Dallas has real Nigs doesn't make El Paso or San Antonio "not as bad" with the thousands of drunk mexicans driving and stumbling arround the cities.

ffs just because it was categorized recently doesn't mean it wasn't touching on something already existent. It's true some were considered white but many weren't. Look up the caste system is talking about. You're really trying to tell me someone >50% Native American was considered white?

If the Aryan Brotherhood and Mexican Mafia can align why cant we

Why is every girl starting to wear that shocker, don't they see how fucking stupid it is, are they retarded?

im worth more than this nigger

Virgin Islands

OP is right about hispanics, but allowing the good and productive ones into the US is part of the reason Latin America is always in such terrible shape. Go home and take care of your people and fix your countries.

Kill yourself, spic. You are an aggressive, stupid subhuman no better than niggers.

Hispanics are less intelligent. The more like the guy in OP you look the less I expect from you mentally, I have lived in Los Angeles my entire life and known many who look like that.

lower birth rates aside, asian countries are colonizing the west. there parts of western canada and US west coast wjere they have bought up nearly entire towns and businesses. Vancouver and San Francisco come to mind. Because of Asians, SF's historically high black population (upwards of 40% in the 20th century), is today down to single digits.

mexican here who went to a 97% mexi school in houston
the violence is not caused by racism. the only white kid in the school was always assaulted. not bullied, straight up punched hard. how did he oppress anyone?
>drug war
there was no gang violence among these cheap reggie slanging fucks. they fought but for stupid reasons.
truth is theyre just dumb and have degenerate parents. television telling them to act like assholes and have an ego is another reason they motivate a beating. not all were future prisoners, but a good half were. the other half are too dumb to be anything like engineers and doctors. theyre just a failed race, simple as that. letting them in without quality control was a huge mistake by reagan and clinton. giving them welfare was even worse as it gave them the energy to reproduce.

>Americans have a pizza hut in their school cafeterias

CA asians are the worst, their culture is absolute shit and they mostly despise American culture and are reinforced in thinking that way by leftist pandering in universities.

Most Hispanics will still be more loyal to Mexico, or whatever Nation they came from than America.

And the problem is that they recreate Mexico when their numbers get large enough.

The Gangs, Violence, Graffiti, Taco stands on every corner are all byproducts of that.

You're in denial, delusional, or both if you can't recognize that.

Fpbp. Mexicans are about as white as North African Arabs or Berber shitskins. Some are light-skinned but the vast majority are swarthy, short and smell.

go back to plebbit swiss cheese nigger

Diversity =

That's why Sessions is going to limit non-first world immigration. You can have amazing cities and still be a shithole. I can't believe some people on here actually want more of these yellow bastards. I'm glad Sessions and Cotton are doing something about this.

Asians have to be the most ignorant immigrants right next to Mexicans and Niggers. African immigrants are dumb as rocks (minus Nigerians), Most Mexican immigrants after 1980 are anti-American piles of garbage and of course yellow shits are more loyal to their shitty countries then America. We need to limit immigration from most of these countries. Too many unwanted garbage most of them vote Dem anyways. The less of them the better, we don't need anymore.

Agree on this one, immigrant Asians don't integrate into social groups that aren't majority asian because their cognitive phenotype is not appealing to non-Asians. I've noticed this everywhere in California, they form these reclusive communities of social outcasts who are relatively high-achievement due to industriousness and guilt culture and are then reaffirmed in their anti-American leanings i by the UC leftists.

>>"it was touching on something already existent"

It literally did not exist. Nobody was ever called hispanic, no one ever identified as hispanic. There was no concept that a Mexican had anything to do with a Cuban.

…and most people of spanish-speaking origin were not minorities, they were white. Lots of older people remember when Mexicans were white.

They literally just made this all up out of thin air. It's a meme.

Trump got cucked by a hispanic tycoon back when he wanted to build a Trump Tower Acapulco decades ago. That's why Jr. breaks the mold unlike Ivanka, Eric, Barron and the apple head chihuahua.

White Hispanics yes.

what the fuck is that pizza hut doing in the school
theres your fucking problem

You guys have a pizzahut in your school cafeterias? No wonder you Americans are such fatties.

Asians might be the most dangerous, because they're the perfect immigrant: Smart, Clean, Non-Violent, and Hard Working.

A Trojan Horse.

They will still recreate their home countries when their numbers get large enough.

It's just reality.

Visit China Town in any big city if you need evidence.

Does this image scream "ASSIMILATION" to you?

Wise up crackas, time is running out.

>Pizza Hut in school
Is this what America is like outside of my shit hole called Vermont?

White hispanics never existed, they're just paler spics who identify as white. Refer to my earlier post with the mugshots. It's a giant fake meme.

>hispanics can turn white in one generation tops
You mean pollute our genes and meet us halfway? Piss off Kalergi.

Hispanics have no right to be here, they built their own countries amd failed, now they choose to be parasites in ours, bringing us down.

>we both hate niggers
I'm sure we also both hate getting kicked in the groin. That's irrelevant.

A B C B

do they have a pizza hut in their fucking school?

The FACT that Hispanics are counted as "White" on Arrests, and in many Census, proves this agenda is intentional.

Our Governments are not in any way working in our interests.

It's ZOG.

Why do the blonde girls love the mestizo mexicans and not the white ones?

>>White hispanics never existed,

Before the "hispanic" term was introduced literally every single Mexican American and almost anybody with a Spanish name was white - in all records for all of American history.

You can look at the birth certificate of any Mexican born before 1980 - all were caucasian/white.

Yep Asians are a pretty insidious immigrant group, their culture allows their kids to be successful in the school system so they slot into bureaucracy roles nicely, but their cognitive phenotype is not conducive to integration in American culture. They lack individualism so they tend to self-segregate into these milquetoast majority-asian social groups in which no personal growth is allowed outside of academic achievement. I know a lot of these asians because I work in STEM in California

She has brown eyes, she's a nigger

>Lots of older people remember when Mexicans were white.
???
Are you claiming Mexicans were once white then magically turned brown one day? Brown, like OPs pic. To be clear that was never considered white even before the term hispanic existed. Doesn't matter what government forms said. And who the hell are all these old mexican people experts you're talking to? This argument is beyond retarded you need some sense pounded into you man

>The only problem is violence from drugs..

No Paco, the real problem is your people's constant drain on our welfare and assistance from tax payer money. Every time I go to the hospital, I have to wait 3 hours because you shitbeans clog the system. Saying you have breathing problems to skip everyone, but all you have is an ear ache and no insurance. Or how about every one of you wet backs that drive and get in accidents daily. Leaving the whole cost up to the insured legal citizens. Just fuck off whorehey.

How did you know my name was Ryan?

That's the Trojan horse. The fact that many (possibly Millions) of Mexicans are being counted as "White" is part of the agenda to lull Whites into a false sense of security.

If Whites suddenly realized they were maybe 55% of the population, maybe 45% of births, they would panic, and shit would happen.

THEY HIDE THIS FROM YOU.

DO YOU UNDERSTAND?

This is a clerical issue absolutely nothing to do with there being no phenotypic difference. US census counts central and south American people as "white hispanic" to depress obvious crime statistics relating to immigrants from those areas.

FUCK YOU DIE

Hope they'll be happy with GenZ bombarding STEM. Most teens are already choosing stem and other college courses over libtard arts. Those SJW compilations and such have basically showed them that liberal arts and most colleges are a no go. Even white female teens are choose STEM.

wtf...
PIZZA HUT IN SCHOOL?

FUCK OFF YOU STUPID FUCKING MESTIZO

STOP CALLING YOUR BROWN BEANER INJUN ASS "HISPANIC"

YOU'RE FUCKING IT UP FOR THE HISPANICS WHO AREN'T FILTHY MESTIZO MEXICANS FILLED WITH AZTEC BLOOD

BE CONSIDERATE TO THE ONES THAT LOOK LIKE MARTIN SHEEN YOU FUCKING BASTARD

IF SPANIARDS IN AMERICA HAVE TO BE "WHITE HISPANICS" THEN I'M SICK OF YOU MIXED RACE INJUNS TRYING TO TURN IT INTO A FUCKING RACE

YOUR RETARDATION IS FUCKING RUINING EVERYTHING

I HOPE TRUMP KICKS YOU OUT

YOU ARE RUINING THE WORD HISPANIC SO RETARDS LIKE THINK IT'S A FUCKING RACE AND THEY BLAME HISPANIC AS A WHOLE EVEN THOUGH IT'S NOT A FUCKING RACE

IF YOU BRING UP THE WORD "HISPANIC" IN A RACIAL DISCUSSION THEN YOU ARE FUCKING FILTHY DISGUSTING RETARD NIGGER

DUMB

DUMB

>Hispanics are less intelligent

NO RETARD

MESTIZOS ARE LESS INTELLIGENT

ANY HISPANIC THAT'S BROWN IS A MESTIZO

SAY MESTIZO

YOU RETARD

HISPANIC ISN'T A RACE

ARE YOU GOING TO LOOK AT A SPANIARD IN THE EYE AND BLAME HIM FOR A MESTIZO'S IQ

HUH

MAYBE YOU'RE THE FUCKING RETARDED NIGGER KIKE HERE FAGGOT

European countries should be white ethno states as far as I'm concerned but the US has never even been a white country and if you think some fucking redneck that sells scrap metal for a living is better than the literal doctors and engineers we get from countries like India and China you are legitimately retarded.

>> The FACT that Hispanics are counted as "White"

The people that we are calling "hispanic' today have always been counted as white.

>> proves this agenda is intentional.

The "hispanic" term was an agenda. We've only been calling people hispanic for 30 years. It was all made up. Bureaucrats and lobbyist literally sat down, planned it out, and invented a bogus minority group that doesn't even make sense.

WTF is a "hispanic"? Think about that shit. They are a political fabrication.

How are you seriously confused about this?
You literally BTFO yourself.
THE TERM hispanic didn't exist so they were listed as white (European), nothing to do with them actually being white (they weren't).
See the mugshots of "older" hispanic Americans that's already been posted ITT

me thinks you a spic

>urban school distract fag detected