I'm a civic nationalist

>I'm a civic nationalist

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2220120/White-people-likely-gay-Huge-study-reveals-highest-proportion-homosexual-people-African-American-community.html
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1492904550820.webm
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I'm a lainist!

i'm a real human bean

>something that i disagree with must be fedora-tier

Why

No such thing, either you're a Nationalist or you're not.

I'm an atheist

I believe in the Law of One.

>civic nationalism isn't fedora tier

This! Based civic nationalism!

white people are too gay for nationalism to work.
we need buff, sexy black guys to breed our women so that the western birthrate doesn't collapse.

>1488

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH DELET THIIIISSS

based trump will make america so mixed that racism will be ended forever and the Goldstein's Free Marketâ„¢ will still work with sickly 85 IQ mongs as the primary demographic

>1488

>1488
Bruh

The fuck is civic nationalism? This meme word wasn't a thing 6 months ago.

Civic Nationalism == White Genocide

>on Sup Forums
>not natsoc

I think it's another way of saying neocon.

>This meme word wasn't a thing 6 months ago.
youre watching Israel push the NWO. one day youll tell your grandchildren about it, if whites survive of course.

Ethnonationalism is fedora though

>i'm an african finnish

>1488
wew

Ewww

Hi

oy vey

Its a neoconservative idea with some nationalist rhetoric

Please put me in the screen cap!

Fucking BASTE XDDDD

>I'm a White Nationalist

it's got a wikipedia article you dumb nigger

basically means you don't care about race but care about value systems/beliefs of citizens

civic nationalism > ethno-nationalism

A high IQ is wasted if you just sit around patting yourself on the back because the people who build the roman empire shared your dna

civic nationalist cucks btfo (((fashy goys))) for the win XD

nice tits

put me in the cap

just another way of saying patriot. In other words they're cucks who are loyal to the ZOG but not their people.

Why is it genocide if it isn't the killing off of whites, it's the breeding with them?

Just marry a white person and have some kids if you aren't alright with that, eventually there will be nothing left for minorities and mixed race people to be victims about

This isn't that bad actually

>I'm a white nationalist

Fuck you I thought of that first

>in 2050 the average american could look like this

>I commit social suicide in a 60% white country around the few other white conservatives IRL just for the memes on Sup Forums

>or like this

Civic nationalists are absolute cancer. REEEEE GET OFF MY BOARDS YOU HALFPILLED PURPLE FAGGOTS!!!!!!!

>he saw my ifunny post

>civic nationalism

checked

>Not being and ethno-covenant ancap.

You're just as bad as civicucks.

Do not dare include me in the screencap

>this is what it looks like when a civic nationalist tries to provide an argument
Lmao you can't write this kind of comedy

Identifying as a civic nationalist is what's socially acceptable in current time. As the pendulum swings and deportation occurs minorities will be cut to a significant measure.

Then media sources will be flooded with the outcomes and people can then observe the positive effects yielded and it would at that time become a more sensible platform to remove the rest, not only that civic nationalism would create removal of voter blocks for upcoming elections etc.

You guys yourselves hide your power levels, most civic nationalist in politics aren't fedora tippers, they're people playing a gambit and dancing along what's palatable until they can move the pendulum a little bit further. You'd have to be retarded if you think there aren't political personalities that aren't closet ethnic nationalists, I've a very strong feeling Tucker is for example due to his reading choices and books but there's no way to confirm because openly stating such is still political suicide until our voter demographics change with border security and such.

>I'm not third position

Not even meming, every single one of those kids look like they have downs or fetal alcohol syndrome.
If I was mixed I probably would kill myself.

What a naughty doe.

>Not doing both
I don't want the third world here but I don't want some liberal Eurotrash either.

The one true path

'White people are less likely to be gay': Poll reveals African-American community has highest percentage of 'LGBT' adults in U.S.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2220120/White-people-likely-gay-Huge-study-reveals-highest-proportion-homosexual-people-African-American-community.html

>We need to take action against illegal immigration, but just so legal immigrants are able to come here easier

DELET

WTF, I love civic nationalism now! I'm going to a refugee shelter to pick up a Nigerian girl to marry RIGHT THIS INSTANT!

I'm a Centrist. Debate me

Oh wait, you can't LOL

Fuck that coal burning white trash faggot

I hope his entire bloodline dies out because of the fucking mistake his fucking coalburning ass made

He is literally the tipping point for all the nigger half-breeds we have running around today.

FUCK NON-WHITES

>le strawman

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1492904550820.webm

I figured it was just different from Racial/Ethnic Nationalism in that it didn't care what your skin looked like as long as you can live up to the standards of society and are loyal to the state above all.