The Nazis held exhibitions of "degenerate art" in the 30's which Hitler and Goebbels attended...

The Nazis held exhibitions of "degenerate art" in the 30's which Hitler and Goebbels attended. "Degenerate art was a term adopted by the Nazi regime in Germany to describe Modern art. " Art such as pic related were seized and deemed as degenerate by the Nazis.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Degenerate_art

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Degenerate_Art_Exhibition

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Degenerate_music
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Negermusik
youtube.com/watch?v=71hNl_skTZQ
youtube.com/watch?v=olwVvbWd-tg
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Eternal_Jew_(1940_film)#Release_and_reception
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

They also loathed "degenerate music" and "Negro music"

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Degenerate_music

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Negermusik

YRYL
>youtube.com/watch?v=71hNl_skTZQ
>youtube.com/watch?v=olwVvbWd-tg

Hitler went way beyond just getting rid of some badly painted degenerate art. He also went after masters such as Mucha. Nazis looked all over for Mucha's paintings to destroy them like the one posted.

>Negermusik

Why isn't this a meme? lol

it is

That is what we call hiphop since...it exists

so basically, if the nazis were around these days then they would watch blacked.com

Commies did the same tho.

At least in my country for a long time any art that didn't reflect "the workers plight" in a positive light was banned and/or destroyed.

And much more people went to those exhibits than the state-approved ones selected by the liked of Hitler and Goebbels.
The people would rather look at something like the works of Otto Dix, which were done in a different way and which showed the reality of war.

A lot of Goebbels films were also huge flops because, big surprise, people didn't want to sit in theaters for hours watching dry films about Jews being evil. In the end their attempts to wash away or mock "degenerate art" just brought more attention/admiration to it.

Honestly, Adolfs crew were based as fuck. Modern art IS degenerate as fuck.

Modern art is alot of disgusting shit, good on them

hey everyone, let's play "spot the revisionist kike".
i'll start

kike

You know, if you had any facts you could use them to prove me wrong.
But just go for insulting me since that's what seems to pass for an argument these days.

Everything I said was true. Over a million people attended the "degenerate" gallery, so even if it was to mock it or act disgusted at it, they still paid attention to it and word of it probably spread.
Also the film The eternal Jew did not do as well as films before it with a similar message. It offered nothing new
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Eternal_Jew_(1940_film)#Release_and_reception
>Der Ewige Jude was a commercial flop. David Culbert asserts that it is unlikely that there were more than one million paid admissions compared to over 20 million paid admissions to Jud Süß.

You know exactly why this happened.

I bet most of you loath the top 40 music charts right now.

I bet most of you hate modern art.

I bet most of you didnt like the new ghostbusters.

We're not the majority, people are dumb, people have no aesthetic taste, bad taste is correlated to low iq, most people are dumb as fuck you wouldnt believe it.

Hitler wanted everyone to like the art he liked, you can imagine an artist telling the average dumbfuck.why wagner is superior to a random kike that writes a catchy melody.

Why do you think gangdom style was such an hit, unironically, the nazi reich was lead by extremelly smart people (look up their iq) and they imposed their own great taste, look at their music, movies, uniforms, architecture..

Let me guess... they were seized so that Goering could jack off to them.

Otto Dix was the man

Ar has a subjective element to it. Always has been and always will.
I don't like the stuff you mentioned so I do not listen to/view it.
I enjoy things I know many others would strongly dislike, but I don't try to force it down their throats and tell them they're wrong for not liking it.

Trying to ban something because you don't like it is absurd and leads to people liking it because: they discover it and it appeals to their tastes, or they start liking it as a way to rebel.
The best way to counter art you feel is detrimental to society is to ignore it or convince people to change their own minds about it. Not to try to ban/destroy it through crackdowns or threats.
Nazi censorship of art is no better, and no less silly, than other moral panics like people saying comic books were too violent in the 50s or that metal music was inspiring Satanism.

>but some people LIKE seeing niggers fuck whores, goy!
>you shouldn't be allowed to ban that!

there was also the element of exclusivity to it. you could watch a good opera every week, but the degenerate art exhibit was there for a limited time.

His WW1 stuff is so creepy but fascinating. The reason is was banned was because the images were the result of his madness.
Can't have a country getting ready to go to war be shown just how bad it fucks with people.

Well good for those people. Try to explain why they're wrong and convince them to change on their own.
Do you support the banning of Pro-Nazi imagery because people say those are dangerous? Or do you cry out against it because it's an idea you support being censored?

The ultimate insult to a enemy is to be ignored

Hitler did nothing wrong.

Briliant

music made by niggers is simply called "nigger noise". Music spawned by niggers is degenerate music.

I prefer "coon toons"

i'm not in favour of banning things because "people" SAY they are dangerous, i am because THEY ARE.

you absolute MONGOLOID.

because like it or not, relative fuckup, there is OBJECTIVE GOOD and EVIL in this world.

yeah, one of these days you gotta tell me how "ignoring" your enemies worked out for you, burger.

We are talking about art you nigger

wasn't the communist German revolution 1919 by the spartacists?

Nazism and Communism are dangerous. Better ban them.
Glad you agree, off to prison for you now. Maybe next time you shouldn't think wrong.

art, of course, is completely removed from culture and society and does not at all shape them

jesus christ, there is no hope, is there?

>Bans art.
>Oh I wonder why that arts is banned
>More people like it

God no wonder germany is so cucked

>yes goy! nazism is evil!
fuck off

Nazis formed the Gestapo and SD to spy on/intimidate/imprison/assassinate citizens, Which inspired East Germany to create the Stasi for similar purposes, today Merkel looks to the method of the Stasi for ways of censoring things she does not like and imprisoning those who say them.

Great job. Must really suck when the shoe is on the other foot.

Oh good, the Kraut got a cellmate.

>in the near future my daughter might be raped by 5 niggers on cam while she is drugged out of her mind, but at least i still have my 1st amendment rights!

>can't rise his own daughter
>everyone else must be punished for my failures

God bless the Nazi's, world would really be better off if the axis powers won.

Hahahahahahahaha How The Fuck Is Degenerate Art Dangerous Hahahaha Nigga Just Walk Away From The Painting Like Nigga Close Your Eyes Haha

>Anti-Nazis get censored by government: Haha get fucked degenerates
>Pro-Nazis get censored by government: Wha?! But what about my rights? Abloobloo
You fucking cucks played yourselves now enjoy the medicine you created.
Germany's forever dead and it THANKS to Hitler.

Hitler actually loved american Jazz tho.

>Art such as pic related were seized and deemed as degenerate by the Nazis

Yeah, and they were right. Your pic is basically the precursor to BLACKED.

so ur telling me they were just being edgy contrarian phaggots?

makes sense actually.

His WW1 drawings are great, but the rest of his stuff is degenerate. Show how deranged he was.

Juden.

Well.... they were right.

>murderer gets executed: yeah, serves him right!
>innocent 8 year old gets split in half by a shitskin: WTF!

yes goy, these two are exactly the same!

(((Abramovich)))

If it is a meme it's one no one's heard of

Nobody is perfect.

Yeah, some of his stuff look like Pizzagate's stuff.

>u mad white boi?

My country is smarter on this. Don't silence people if you can bribe them.

Every public building being built is giving 1% of the budget to artists chosen by our politics.
It means that the artists are founded by the state, unsurprisingly those approved artists are doing stuff that would put a Suprematist to shame.

Here's my President, visiting the exhibition of his favorite artist. If you have to ask, yes, almost all the paintings are like that.

> Fifty shades of black

actually it's "entartete Kunst". Not sure how it became degenerate in english. As the english one sounds like "something is destructing itself" while the german word is more like "something out of race, something inhuman".

no, i am nonchalant about my sisters getting made into whores and abused by niggers and kikes. doesn't matter to me at all.

Krauts are still so fucking butthurt over WW1 & 2. When the fuck will the eternal German stop trying to fucking destroy Europe every 5 minutes?
The world would be better off without Krauts, Russians, Africa and the middle east.

>Negermusik