/brg/ Boston Rally General: Voice of the People Edition

/brg/ - Boston Rally General

On May 13th, a free speech rally will be held in the Boston Common on 139 Tremont St from 12pm-5pm.

Libertarians, conservatives, traditionalists, classical liberals, or anyone else who supports Trump or just hates leftists are encouraged to attend.

Bring Stickman basics at LEAST. Boston is saturated with Antifa or Antifa sympathizers. Expect a shitload to be there. They WILL be violent. Remember, Boston is the birthplace of liberty! This is our town, progressives are just squatting in it. Time to take it back.

----------------FAQ:

>Whats the point of this rally?
To support free speech and show the world Boston isn't completely cucked.

>Don't you know you'll get shit on by Antifa?
That's why we need Stickmen there. Bring helmets and goggles, respirators, etc.

>Will cops stand down or help Antifa?
Likely. Some are on our side, but they may have orders. Do not expect help.

----------------DO's and DONT's:

DO NOT: Bring guns, knifes, bats, or weighted gloves.

DO NOT: Come to this event if you're a skinhead or plan to act like one. If you are a skinhead, dress like a normie, but assist during skirmishes.

DO NOT: Come planning to instigate violence. Any fights must be strictly defensive or after Antifa have thrown smoke into crowd etc. etc.

DO NOT: Wear a mask, We are not antifa.

DO: Bring items that can be used for self defense, IE Strong Flag and Sign Poles, Mace, Anything legal.

DO: Helmets, shin guards, goggles, respirators, even shields.

DO: Form Doxing Crews, High quality cameras (See IR hack), Unmask Antifa if given the chance, Make sure their faces get on film.

DO: Get a battle buddy! Safety is in numbers.

DO: Get the message out there! We need as many people as possible attending to counter Antifa.

----------------OFFICIAL DISCORD AND FACEBOOK EVENT/GROUP:

discord.gg/62CrMEZ

face berg com /BostonFreeSpeech/

twitter: @bostonfreespeech

Other urls found in this thread:

encyclopediadramatica.rs/Old_Sup
discord.gg/H4uzw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

who was that chick that spoke at the March 5th Rally? Wasn't she entering politics?

Bump.

They need a speaker for the event.

We're trying to make contact with this infamous genocidal maniac, but no response so far.

Bring gear if you want, but there was literally only 9 antifa faggots there last time. Half of them were manlets, one was a taller black kid, and the rest were heffers that grazed out of their pasture.

Bostons not that bad, and if ANTIFA actually showed up, one call to the mics down in southie and north by lynn, and you'll get 10,000 methed out whites looking to brawl. Even our Dorchester niggers are scared shitless of the mics around here.

Do they need minor speakers still? I'm a local government politican. I would speak on how to win your First election. Should I sign up somewhere or just show up for the Mic being passed around?

permit guy here, just reminding everyone that i will be trying to get the event authorized by monday

its a public event getting organized by Sup Forums, the whole thing is going to be done on the very cheap

Just show up. Some sort of verification would be good though.

You're doing God's work user, thanks.

Bostonfags please consider reaching out to local historical societies, reenactment groups, veteran's groups, and local politicians like . These are the kind of people we need for speakers. Think small.

>inb4 pic related

Looks pretty comfy desu

>not knowing that Sup Forums has shitted up the common before

encyclopediadramatica.rs/Old_Sup Forums_Day

This shit is an Antifa Honey pot. They want to beat up Sup Forums user and dox them.

obvsly if you only advert on Sup Forums, Sup Forums users will show up so they just can dox and beat you up senpai.

connect to the facebook group and twitter. If you have a discord account, that works, too.

JOIN ANTICOM AND PLAN OUT THE EVENT!

discord.gg/H4uzw
>discord.gg/H4uzw
discord.gg/H4uzw
>discord.gg/H4uzw
discord.gg/H4uzw

This. go here.

> Lmao, actually defending this piece of shit city.

Boston is cucked up the wazoo, every day my motivation in this blasted city is just to get my degree and leave as fucking swiftly as possible.

I feel you man. Anywhere else has better gun regulation.

>"""free speech""" rally
>anybody who agrees with me is welcome to attend

Is this rally just gonna be Sup Forums posters or is it being advertised elsewhere?