90% Macron odds

You may be celebrating getting LePen into the second round but really they have already won. They're putting their money on Macron on 90% odds.

Pic related is the euro making steady gains because they know the EU is secure.

zerohedge.com/news/2017-04-23/bookies-see-almost-90-chance-macron-becoming-french-president

Other urls found in this thread:

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-04-21/analyst-who-predicted-trump-ascendancy-is-betting-on-le-pen-win
cnbc.com/2016/10/26/goldman-sachs-dont-expect-brexit-type-surprise-in-presidential-race.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Ah getting their hedge bets in early for the inevitable plunge when Le Pen wins due to Macron being exposed. Get ready for the carnage.

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-04-21/analyst-who-predicted-trump-ascendancy-is-betting-on-le-pen-win

Article very related

>Markets are underpricing the prospect of Marine Le Pen emerging victorious in the French election as a sea of undecided voters throws into sharp relief pronounced apathy for center-leftist Emmanuel Macron -- the front-runner by a whisker -- and the backlash against the European Union project.

>That’s the conclusion drawn by Charles Gave, founder of Hong-Kong based asset-allocation consultancy GaveKal Research, who predicted the triumph of Donald Trump in the U.S. election, and is now betting on a win for the anti-euro National Front candidate.

>“Le Pen’s momentum is a slow-moving reaction against the men of Davos -- as we have seen with Brexit and Trump -- but markets don’t want to believe it,” he said by phone before the first round of the French poll on April 23.

Québécois here.

Guys you have to forget about Le Pen, French are fucking cucked as hell, I told one of them how I would vote for her if I was French and he told me I don't understand politics in France, that she wanted French people to be the only one who could benefit from the country and not the foreigners and that she wanted to close the borders and cancel their ridiculous schenzen pact which makes France border-less.

Basically, a politician who wants to keep France as a country is seen as an evil person over there. NO PERSON IN NORTH AMERICA CAN UNDERSTAND THESE EUROTARDS. She will be crushed as fuck on May 7th.

It's not 90% it's 100%. AT LEAST 60/40. Mark my words. The whole fucking right wing just backed Macron against "fascism".

cnbc.com/2016/10/26/goldman-sachs-dont-expect-brexit-type-surprise-in-presidential-race.html

What were Clinton's odds? Brexit?

> 90% chance of winning

where have I heard that before?

>They're putting their money on Macron on 90% odds.

In this timeline that means Le Pen will win.

What do the lines mean?

Why is your flag square?

All these odds, and second round polls, do not and cannot take into account events that may occur in the intervening weeks.

Both France and the World are full of uncertainty and turmoil these days. Expect happenings.

>What do the lines mean?

Those are called trend lines.

They are used by extreme Jews to predict the future.

Checked and seconded.

One big Terry attack is all it will take.

((Canada))
You have one post to prove you aren't ShareBlue. Go.

Why even hold the election then? Oh yeah...

oh shit, are you a fellow forex trader? hoping to trade to save europa

>sea of undecided voters
You know maybe now that LePen actually made it to the run-off people will take her serious and vote for her

So it will be a repeat of Trump then, got it....Lepen!!!!

Macron will win, but his administration will have harder time than Sarkozy and Hollande combined.
Future is bright indeed.

Well If Le pen losses, I wont feel too bad for the victims of the next french muzzie truck attack.

You'll deserve it.