Sooooooooo, yeah. Even Bill FUCKING Nye, is saying that there are more than 2 genders...

Sooooooooo, yeah. Even Bill FUCKING Nye, is saying that there are more than 2 genders. So when are you fucking losers just gonna admit that you are wrong on issue?

Science: 1
Sup Forumstards: 0

Other urls found in this thread:

dailywire.com/news/13954/9-reasons-you-shouldnt-listen-bill-nye-about-aaron-bandler
youtu.be/9qKCl9NL1Cg
youtube.com/watch?v=MbJ3mThW_2o
youtube.com/watch?v=wNH19O8E5IQ
youtube.com/watch?v=yiRHocgNY6o
liveleak.com/view?i=9d5_1492400261
youtube.com/watch?v=nVn-yuobpfk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Tfw just as we, as youth, used to watch Bill Nye the Science Guy in elementary school and take his word like the Bible, there are children who will be watching this new iteration and come home from school telling their parents all the things they learned from this """""""scientist"""""""

My heart weeps for the children of America.

Hitler did nothing wrong

is he a jew? i cant find anything on the internet

this nerd used to be a fucking clown at parties.
anyone with a good memory can get a degree, fucking 21 century science is going downhill thanks to jewish educational system

The Jews made him famous, even though he's a fucking Brainlet

He does what he's told to do

>one post by this ID

Gender spectrum disorder. Much like Autism.

Back then he was actually teaching science.

dailywire.com/news/13954/9-reasons-you-shouldnt-listen-bill-nye-about-aaron-bandler
((Bill Nye)) is a meme
Just goes to show that everyone has a price

The difference is he used to actually talked about electricity and momentum and shit. Now he's telling kids blacked.com will give you a healthy understanding of human sexuality.

He makes me sad to call myself an engineer...

>If some with a bachelor of engineering degree says there are 4000 genders, then there must be 4000 genders.

He is literally worst kind of person. Those who ride on childhood nostalgia of retards.

Let me guess, since we have this thread every day:

>intersex people
>eunuchs
>chromosone disorders
>chimerism

And how many of today's trannies do these actually apply to? .01%? Less than that?

Try again.

Can't argue with science right?

Ah, here we have an example of the only kind of shill that really comes to Sup Forums regularly: the shill who pretends to disagree with Sup Forumstards, but deliberately does it in a retarded way so as to make the opposite of what he seems to be saying seem appealing. A common cliche here on this board of idiots.

I watched the first episode last night. This is what I noticed:
>No actual scientists on the show
>Nye literally goes "THESE CLIMATE CHANGE DENIERS REEEEEE"
>Gets audience to chant some shit in unison
>Features a skit with Desiiigner, who can't speak coherently for shit

right

Long hair and dresses and the colour pink are in a girls dna!

Science is a religion too, Don't believe this scientism priest you fool.

This is who libtards hold up as a scientist. A kid's show host who hasn't worked in engineering for decades but wears a bowtie and confirms their bias.

Is this for real?

Lmao what a shit website

"Humans are formed at fertilization" LMFAO what a joke. Lambasts nye for not knowing the facts while literally publishing ass pulls like that.

op is a retard tumblr shill lmao

gas bill nye

Soon COMMIES....

Bike lock attacker:

Attempted murder

youtu.be/9qKCl9NL1Cg

2:00 He hits hits guy with a blue helmet and blue shirt

2:10 He hits hits guy with a black shield

youtube.com/watch?v=MbJ3mThW_2o

He hits the green bicycle helmet guy at 0:37

He hits the green military style helmet at 0:53

youtube.com/watch?v=wNH19O8E5IQ

Slow motion, hits guy in blue shirt with green bicycle helmet

At 1:12 he breaks military style green helmet

youtube.com/watch?v=yiRHocgNY6o

In this video he can be seen smacking more people over the head with his lock, fortunately his mask comes off

liveleak.com/view?i=9d5_1492400261

Here is video of him smashing people over the head at Milo riot...

twitter.com/dancalbear/status/827012870785282048

man who has no degree in science tells internet fuckboys there are many genders. First of all the word gender was made up by a John Money while experimenting on David Reimer (read raping) ultimately leading to the suicides of David and his brother thx to that fuck. Fuck him fuck bill fuck anyone who uses the word gender which is a made up word to being with meaning anything you want it to be

Mac Post Best Post

>we're just pretending to be stupid
nice retcon, faggot

>look mom! im redpilling Sup Forums!

youtube.com/watch?v=nVn-yuobpfk

I Fucking love science, and im also a girl. I love star wars and dank memes

leave, commie

>Bill Nye
>Engineering degree.

I thought tucker Carlson killed nye when he said without man's involvement world temperature would have stabilized in 1750

>"Science" shows

>Bill Nye says

>Bill Nye
>Real science

choose one

What exactly would Bill's agenda? What does he have to gain?

He's more of an entertainer than a scientist. All the people who watched him as kids have grown up, and their nostalgic fondness for him makes them implicitly trust him; but he's just paid to say things, like every media personality.
It's politicized scientainment.

Bill nye is a jewfag nigger

What the fuck does some entertainer with a B.E. know about genders, or biology in general?

hes a jew, what do you think?

the more and more i see this kind of shit, the more i believe we fought on the wrong side in ww2..

>mad because muh science deniers
>Deny basic biology

This is why people say liberalism is a mental disorder

Status, position, approval, and power

Just look at that evil, desperate glare he has whenever he is trying to brow-beat someone with muh science and they aren't buying it. He is an empty, shallow man, and craves validation for his wasted life.

Lol, science is ridiculous goofy shit. This just proves what I have been saying all along.

I hate the term "assigned at birth". They make it seem like as soon as you pop out, doctors have a clipboard where they choose your sex out of a list.

>"We could convert all of our racecars to electricity — right now — and show the public exactly what electrons can do" [said Bill Nye]
>"Honestly, would you pay money to see a Bolt race a Focus Electric at, say, Darlington or Daytona?" Jensen wrote.
He's kind of right on that one though. We most likely have the technology to make electric racecars that are as fast as normal racecars, only problem would be having to replace the entire battery mid-race, which should be possible.

Yeah, fucking anti-abortin niggers and their stupid arguments about the definition of human life. Nye's pro-abortion arguments seem kinda shit too though.

Shekels

This is what outside funding does to objectivity

State is god, and "scientists" are priests

Nye is an avid swing dancer[79] and describes himself as agnostic.[80]

Bill Nye, the Pedo Enabling Guy.

I used to think Bill Nye was an actual scientist, but he's not and never has been, he's just a political activist faggot.

Doesn't he only have a bachelor's degree? How can anyone listen to this man and take him seriously?

Bill Nye, in addition to not being a climatologist, is also not a biologist.

Bill Nye? He's an entertainer, like I give a flying fuck what entertainers think.

He only has a bachelor's degree in mechanical engineering, he's not even a real scientist.

Fuck Bill Nye.

I trust Bogdanoffs more.
That alien egg is more convincing than Bill Nye's gender identity cultural marxism.

He's a fucking engineer, stop taking his opinions on shit beyond that

can you see the possession in his eyes?

>Bill Nye the (((pseudo-science))) guy

>only problem would be having to replace the entire battery mid-race
why not just make the replacement battery part of the battery?

Faggot makes a fucking metal tube for boeing and now all of a sudden he is an expert on biology?

ok.

I don't take sides because I know nothing about the subject, but people are usually born with a dick or a vagina, right?

What the fuck is this "more than 2 gerders" talk about?

>Sooooooooo, yeah. Even Bill FUCKING Nye, is saying that there are more than 2 genders. So when are you fucking losers just gonna admit that you are wrong on issue?
>Science: 1
>Sup Forumstards: 0

Real science:
Dick: man
Pussy: woman

What's so hard to get?

Well, the pussy is pretty hard to get

Mother of cringe is so bad

Based janitors opinion must be respected.

I didn't want to believe Bill was cucked. The man is a childhood legend. I gave the show a shot. I couldn't get past the second episode when he handed the floor to his shitskinned writer and he went off on a tangent addressing "white people" several times on there use of Buddhist statues in attempt to cultural appropriate us.

Fucking disgust Bill. You broke my heart for the last time.

You would think that he would at least try to aim it towards a more conservative audience. He's an embarrassment as an ambassador for science

What? I meant the battery would probably discharge, and recharging it would take too long, it would be the easiest to make it easily replaceable, so they can just swap in a new, fully charged one mid-race.

and what is Richard Dawkins opinion on it.

Bill Fucking Nye is worse than that cuntface BBC faggot pontificating on cosmetology. And worse than that unfunny Bill Cosby impersonator. They are all feel-good hu$tlers carrying the satanic semen of hillary in their corresponding anuses.

>sociology theories about gender psychology are more scientific than biology

Liberals actually believe this.

Well how do you guys explain things like Turner Syndrome, which prove that there can be more than two genders?

>engineering bsc
>talks 'science'
braintlets, when will they ever learn?

Looking back, I honestly think Bill and his paper-mache volcano tier "science" was hugely responsible for the "I FUCKING LOVE SCIENCE" cultist generation we have today.

There aren't more than 2 genders, there aren't even 2 genders. "Gender" is a worthless term. There are just 2 biological sexes, male and female, and the individuals personality/expression/sexual preference that falls or doesn't fall within the traditional ideas of male or female behavior. Since each person is different in how they define themselves, there is no point in creating labels such as gender. If you choose to label yourself with a gender, it only shows how shallow you are as you're attempting to take advantage of a culture obsessed with identities to bring attention to yourself.

Bill Nye ain't a scientist, he's just some old ass tv actor who hosted a kid's show with a really catchy intro song. He just taught basic shit that most kids learn in school.

The only reason he has any sort of fame or relevancy is because millenials are so emotionally retarded that they still want to act like 5th graders even though most of them are in their mid-late 20's.

And he's fuckin' wrong about the gender shit there's literally only two in humans: male or female, xx or xy. There is no fuckin' xyz or xa or wtf chromosome.

>b-but muh intersex!
Some chicks are freaks of nature and got big clits. That don't change their genetic makeup. Some dudes got baby dicks, again does not change your goddamn genetic makeup.

>m-muh gender spectrum tho!
The fact that you're a chick and you occasionally like to wear jeans goes more to your fashion sense then your fucking gender. We all know you're just trying to make yourself seem more special than you actually are Stephanie. It's just sad.

>muh women's studies tho
Not scientists. Those fucks and all of the fucking social sciences are all hilariously corrupt and dishonest. Mainly due to the fact that recreation, y'know one of the most essential things in formulating a scientific theory, is next to goddamn impossible to do so in those fields. It's just a bunch of old ass commies with bullshit degrees making shit up to fit their bullshit liberal commie worldview and get a nice "scientifically proven" stamp on it.

>Bill Nye the Bachelor's Degree Guy

Why does anyone think he's knowledgeable in anything? Any old retard can get a bachelor's degree

>Well, the pussy is pretty hard to get

3+ billion of the human kind is pussy... how is that hard to get?

There's Science

and then there's (((Science)))

Always hated the dude.
Now i can justify my hatred.
Thanks jews!

read the kikepedia page. he would apply to be an astronaut over and over always being rejected

Who is behind this gender shit? It materialized out of nothingness about 2-3 years ago. If you would have said that shit ten years ago, even normie liberals would have laughed at you

Formula E is a thing. Electric race cars are being developed, and they will happen. But the current battery tech is more dangerous to the environment and the drivers in a crash than gasoline exhaust is, the batteries last 12-15 minutes.

What? It affects females only. And they dont even turn into males? What the fuck are you saying?

"sociological theory" does gender-bending far too much credit. It's postmodern philosophy in its most basic, biased and unrigorous form

they do. But you would know that, if you were ever born. What are you again?

Well, there ARE more than two genders.
There are three: Masculine, Feminine, and Neuter.

That is because gender refers to nouns, not actual beings.

Humans have one of two sexes: Male and Female. That does not, cannot change.

This is why it's called "gender reassignment" surgery, and not a "sex change operation."

You cannot change your sex.
You can, if you like, change your gender -- that is, what people call you.

Really?

Turner syndrome is a genetic disorder with a very very specific set of characteristics and it only affect females.

But go ahead and claim that there's a newer version of it and it happens to affect every millenial in the last 10 years

>used to watch him as a kid at school
>kinda liked him but whatever, didn't really care for him
>would always watch documentaries from history channel and shit about science and history all the time because they actually taught me shit
>friends would obsess about him but I was kinda indifferent and was on a different mental wavelength

I never understood the hype about him, nor why he's being shilled so hard now. I guess the kids who watched him are of voting age so they can vote for the ((carbon tax)) and climate change work.

>For millions of years there was thought to be two genders
>Then the internet happened

Of course there's a 3rd gender, it's called a FREAK

It is hard to get when you're not willing to play the game of society