North Korea Mamma Mia!

Why are you all gobbling about some election in frog land when the North Koreans are shit-posting about their military might?
bbc.com/news/world-asia-39686427

Let them try.

kim was going on about how he was going to nuke australia yesterday. is one of our ambassadors on that ship? has anyone seen pic related on the carrier?

DEATH TO AMERICA!

This thread has been infiltrated by Russians.

I hope they try purely because of the resulting comically over the top US reaction that would ensue.

We'll kill every last slope-faced zipperhead in their country if they try.

I unironically hope they try. Give us a perfect excuse to curb stomp them.

lmao you try it and the people's liberation army will be greeting you on the beach

Do you want to kill Koreans or whomever for the right of your mom to go black?

The only way they are sinking a carrier is with a nuke, and if that happens the war will be over before we American boots touch Korean clay.

neat

???

don't make me laugh

Your mom like black mamba. USA! USA! USA!

Sinking a Nimitz-class aircraft carrier isn't hard.
Surviving the retaliating strike is.

>GEE WIZ THESE AGGRESSIVE NORTH KOREANS ARE THREATENING OUR AIRCRAFT CARRIER
*moves a little closer to north korea*
GEE WIZ THESE AGGRESSIVE NORKS

>The only way they are sinking a carrier is with a nuke

>he doesn't know all ships have a bath-plug scuttle point

>north korea a threat
Not in my world, you north korean folk gonna burn like the japs did when they got all uppity.

Your mom dates Black Mamba.

Mom on Uma Thurman action sounds kinda hot.

> announcing your target

i don't even think norks are this dumb

Bet you dont even know your momma or your daddy.
Think some coons gonna take over? Lol just build more jails and give the jobs to the loyal money hungry coons.
Good luck mamba

Nobody gives a fuck about the fat manlet, he either a. launches a nuke at us which will guarantee his shit hole country gets glassed or MAD and EVERYONE gets glassed

b. saber rattles and goes back to being china's/russia's bitch like status quo his father and his father before him

c. he attacks with conventional weapons and still gets wiped out from combined ROK and US forces morning the lost of a shitty capital built too close to the DMZ

Remember Iraq and Vietnam?
You can't even win, "police of the world"

Trump is still following the imperialist song of total domination so yea, fuck america

>letting an Australian on your boat
you'd never get the smell out.

>firing extremely bad missiles with pathetic power nuclear weapons at the most powerful military in the world and its allies, who have the most advanced missile defense systems in the world and some ofthe most power nukes, of which are 10x's the power of your own nukes

hilarious

>America lets UK launch their nuke in retaliation.
>American Easter Seaboard gets nuked by UK

I remember a dead Saddam and I remember a Vietnam that was free from communism for a full 5 years after the US left and only took over again because there was no more "policing"

>remember Iraq?

When we steamrolled Baghdad in a week? Yeah I remember

I'm sure the navy is ok with it

this

the invasion of iraq, for what ever reason for it, was PERFECT, but everything post invasion was fucking awful because the west under estimated and wasnt aware of the retardedness of the people of the middle east and their beliefs

yfw kim Jong Un actually works for USA and is just another asset of the military industrial complex

>military industrial entertainment complex

FTFY