Battle of Berkeley Anne Coulter Edition

Calling top autists, forming a posse (safety in numbers) for the likely shitshow in Berkeley. Who is planning on coming and wants to meet up?

Don't mind flag, vpn

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/gp/product/B01N1XXZ99/
youtu.be/9qKCl9NL1Cg
youtube.com/watch?v=MbJ3mThW_2o
youtube.com/watch?v=wNH19O8E5IQ
youtube.com/watch?v=yiRHocgNY6o
liveleak.com/view?i=9d5_1492400261
amazon.com/Shomer-Tec-Special-Ingredients-Military-Putricant/dp/B00ABV7RCM
youtu.be/sHp_36VEoaw
youtube.com/watch?v=Rx7yp-w_02w
youtu.be/dD1gwliqvG0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

last thread I saw people recommending paintball guns. why not just balloons with paint? cost less and draws less attention

Or spray bottles with paint/dye inside. Much less hassle

or simply personal defense tasers, which are completely legal.

amazon.com/gp/product/B01N1XXZ99/

Being the aggressor is falling right into the trap they're trying to set.

Blend in, document, self defense, dont hit people that arent swinging (see blend in)

I'd carry in a baseball or 2, a good throw to the nuts, can fold up, the Hulk... equally so, if you smoke on of those obese front row sows in the clit with a curve ball.

did he ever advocate becoming the aggressor in all this?

>tfw you live on the other side of the country

I might be able to go to the Boston thing, can't go to Berkeley. I want to join the alt knights someday after I get martial arts experience.

You just need to be /fit/ and willing to throw down.

No MMA training required.

I'm not addressing you fag

Antifa faggots carry knives, chains, bikelocks and throw rocks, bottles and D-Cell batteries, so come prepared to DEFEND yourselves:

Wear as much protective gear as possible.

SOME DEFENSIVE WEAPONS

AIR HORNS - BLAST THEM IN ANTIFAGGOTS' FACES

HIGH-POWERED STROBE LIGHTS – CAN DISORIENT AND MOMENTARILY “BLIND”

PEPPER SPRAY - BRING SEVERAL CANISTERS

STUNGUNS/TASERS

CATTLE PRODS - DELIVER PAINFUL ELECTRIC SHOCKS

RUBBER MALLETS - WILL HURT ANITFAGGOTS, BUT NOT SEVERELY INJURE THEM

CUTDOWN RUBBER AIR HOSES make good defensive weapons - I use rubber hose as an improvised flexible baton. The type I use is high pressure air line about 3/4" in diameter, about 3 or 4 feet long. The reason for this length is that it is generally the best length for concealability, speed, and power. It won't break bone or even cause permanent damage on most areas of the body, but it can cause some seriously excruciating pain with even a light hit. A quick strike across the face will hurt so bad that only someone jacked up on drugs could take it and keep coming. A rubber hose cannot be considered a deadly weapon, and a piece can be easily folded inside a big jacket pocket or stuck down inside a bag.

LACROSSE STICKS – Good for catching thrown objects or as a blunt force defensive tool.

TENNIS RACKETS – Again, Good for batting away thrown objects or as a blunt force defensive tool—either the face of the racket or the side is good for striking

DO NOT START FIGHTS, BUT BE PREPARED TO END THEM WHEN THE ANTIFA SCUM ATTACK

GOD SPEED TO ALL PATRIOTS

Last thread was talking about a carpool from socal to be there. I'd love to join in on that. I can kick in for gas.

What was the discord link?

FBI, local sheriff dept., state police.

Keep up the pressure!

Bike lock attacker:

Attempted murder

youtu.be/9qKCl9NL1Cg

2:00 He hits hits guy with a blue helmet and blue shirt

2:10 He hits hits guy with a black shield

youtube.com/watch?v=MbJ3mThW_2o

He hits the green bicycle helmet guy at 0:37

He hits the green military style helmet at 0:53

youtube.com/watch?v=wNH19O8E5IQ

Slow motion, hits guy in blue shirt with green bicycle helmet

At 1:12 he breaks military style green helmet

youtube.com/watch?v=yiRHocgNY6o

In this video he can be seen smacking more people over the head with his lock, fortunately his mask comes off

liveleak.com/view?i=9d5_1492400261

Here is video of him smashing people over the head at Milo riot...

twitter.com/dancalbear/status/827012870785282048

When is this going down?

I am over in Los Altos(yes, richfag), and would be interested in popping over.

Thursday evening

Bump

he is going to kill someone

I'll just leave this here
amazon.com/Shomer-Tec-Special-Ingredients-Military-Putricant/dp/B00ABV7RCM

Tenderloin here. Will be there with as much first aid as I can carry

Make sure you bring things like milk to wash out mace and tear gas.

Bring Vikes and Oxy and pass out BEFORE the battle. Then our guys will feel nothing if they get hit.

I heard like 20 MMA fighters from SoCal are going.

And some coming from Stockton.

Anyone else here this?

On what side? And Gonna need a source

Dammit, that is my drunk kickball night.

Stickman said in an interview a 50/50 mix of unflavored maalox & water. Thoughts?

Newbie here. Is it better to wash out eyes with milk rather than saline solution? Genuinely curious.

Stockton is the chode of California. Fat cunts in trucks they can't afford. It's the American version of "Keeping Up Appearances" if it was socially desirable to be a low IQ nerd.

Los Altos crew represent!

Why do you feel it necessary to mention that you are 'rich'? It's sorta parvenu to talk of money. Can't buy class I suppose.

>Civil war with garage junk.
Be careful anons. You have the choice between being a wall of resistance or a post apocalyptic mob.

New Berkeley Video angle just uploaded 1080p on YouTube
Subscribe for more content, I will be there on the 27th as well. I'm dumping my videos so the world can have a non biased view. I'm a medic so I walked behind both lines treating both sides.
/sHp_36VEoaw

Thread related

>treating leftist
they're going to attack you sooner or later either way

Direct LInk
youtu.be/sHp_36VEoaw

LOL!

You like going to jail?

Great stuff, thanks for the video. I'm loving that tackle at about 4:10, here's a first person perspective of it

youtube.com/watch?v=Rx7yp-w_02w

Also, I'd like to ask a few questions

What was the worst injury you saw or treated?

How were the injuries split amongst the two sides? Mostly ours?

Getting hit with a paintball hurts like fuck, and it can (in really rare cases) be lethal if you aren't wearing head, eye, and chest protection.

She uploaded a new batch of nudes to FB.

This might sound top tier faggot, but what about silly string? Does no harm, gets all over them, not considered a weapon, and will cause high amounts of anger towards you (slight risk of getting charge with intentions to incite violence). Would be hilarious to see headlines with "antifa bastions of liberal freedom bash nazis after being sprayed with silly string".

Alternatively slingshots are not illegal to bring. Nor are glass vial stink bombs. Paired together they are formidable back line offense, and not considered the same as throwing rocks/bottles/etc as the antifa. Bonus makes their side of the lines smell like shit.

I also suggested going to a outdoorworld place, or somewhere that sell those plastic sledding discs, and using them as shields, since wood shields were being confiscated. I doubt anyone would bring a riot tier plastic shield, nor would it too be confiscated. You can also go to 2nd hand sporting stores to get chest protectors baseball catchers wear for cheap, or padded gear for other sports. A bit cheaper than going to military surplus store imo.

never thought of that, only antifa i've seen wear armor got arrested in the south. other than that a few wear shitty helmets, so would aiming for their shins work?

It would be extremely painful

I would

Hey Sup Forums why when I see a video about Based-americans vs Antifa-faggots I feel a raw energy in my body?

Dont get paint all over everything please

I assume most sprays use the capsaicin from peppers to irritate. If so, it's the enzymes in milk that help break them down and reduce the irritation and reaction your body has to them. Water helps spread these since they act like an oil, so water or saline would just worsen / spread the heat.

Anyone recommending shit like this is most likely a federal agent provocateur.

It's a good way to get yourself locked up on a felony and have your 2A rights stripped from you forever.

slingshots in california are illegal.

>t. califag.

Slingshot =/= slungshot.
They are fine. It comes down to city ordnance on how they treat them, which would give cops the rights to take them if used in cities that ban them. Fair enough, I don't know Berkeley laws, so if you're saying illegal in Berkeley you might be right, but wrong about state laws.

No paintballs. The cops use them (when they're not told to stand down) to mark rioters for arrest.

Would suggest NOT using slingshots or wrist rockets. Projectiles from those can take out eyes, or even kill.

Silly string might be funny, though I'd personally rather use Pepper Spray for REAL effectiveness.

You guys have ONE job:

Defend, and document.

Coulter hired Blackwater security for her talk. Let them bring the weapons - and they will.

This is gonna be different this time - this won't be an anti-protest. This is gonna be like Milo - it will be near dusk, and dark before her talk is over, windows are gonna get busted, shit like that. You had daylight working for you last time, you won't have it now. They can identify and take down targets as well as you can - if they see you with a paintball gun, they're going to take you out.

Focus on unmasking them, documenting them, and keeping everyone around you safe. They're gonna start shit, we all know it - let them start it, you unmask them doing it, and defend yourselves. Watch your fucking backs, they love to sneak up on people like cowards.

Because you're WOKE and RED PILLED.

Yeah and don't forget your can of silly string you fucking faggot

Yeah, and get arrested. Bad advice, stupid.

I thought about bringing a can of silly string myself. However I'm concerned with how much of a mess it will make. I'm a goody person. I worry about things like that.

>near dark

USE HIGH POWERED STROBE LIGHTS AGAINST THEM

It will fuck their eyesight up.

God bless this based americans:

youtu.be/dD1gwliqvG0

This.
any strong led light will do if no one can find a strobe light in time.

>post apocalyptic mob

The obvious choice.

>tfw you live on the other side of the world

Fuck off. Strobe lights won't do shit. Flashlights, really bright ones with a broad beam will do more, it will help taking pictures and video.

If you can get roof access, shine lights onto them from above.

Defend and document.

The real thing you can do is help people trying to attend her talk. They're trying to shut it down. They may attack innocents again, like the elderly, because they're gutless cowards. Coulter's audience is mostly the older folks, who listen to Hannity and Limbaugh.

If we can get video with zoom, and lights on a rooftop, that would help a lot.

The biggest waste factor is the can itself. The spray dries up in a matter of minutes, and can be crumbled down to dust after a day. So being the streets near gutters, it just dries, crumbles, and gets kicked to the side. I was also thinking about projectile sprays that are non lethal or harmful to the city. Was also thinking about pic related, and then tossing something like glitter on them. Or something to mark them that would be hard to remove. Doesn't hurt the city, or people, and markets targets without risk of arrest. Though people said this was going to be a nighttime event. What about getting a bunch of glowsticks, filling a supersoaker, and spraying antifa with it?

don't bring weapons or you'll definitely be arrested. everyone should be armed with a flag or a newspaper (google "millwall brick"), and possibly pepper spray in case you get swarmed. oh and for fuck sake STICK TOGETHER, I can't stand to watch another Trump supporter try some cowboy shit and get dragged away and curbstomped by these animals

remember above all whose side the mayor is on

Thank god. Who the fuck wants to be unemployed and get shot?

>liveleak.com/view?i=9d5_1492400261
And if it is only one eye, it should be closest to ground so any run off hits ground, not other eye

from experience just keep your eyes up and scan the horizon. I saw too many people get nailed with objects thrown through the crowd, rocks and bottles can kill

TRips of TRuth

Seeing as we where disarmed from even sheilds and only had fists. And antifa had brass knuckles (one guy I treated had an orbital fracture) and I'm the medic seen in shuttershot45s video of the bike lock attack. (see user mask ) ;) I handed Sean off to the 20+year EMT lady who looked like old glory. ..
Patriots took worst injurys. Incoming projectiles, rocks, bricks, anything throwabe, Anftifa took bareknuckle blows. And still lost the battle KEK
You can hear from audio antifa had lots of bare mace/pepper spray. I used 6 (small) bottles of malox... Then two gallons of milk. (I ran to CVS on cedar to buy milk)
Once antifa was disarmed, and ran out of things to throw and spray they became cowards throwing temper tantrums. Hiding behind annoying fat bitches that just scream incoherent jargle

What Boston thing? I may be able to go to that too.

Here's the battle plans.
See section 8 towards the bottom for the technique to beat any AntiFa hand to hand.

Antifa are like skaven. Useless as fuck isolated, but backstabbing rats in numbers. Make sure to keep up your awareness and communicate effectively.

I was just thinking about the stuff inside of glowsticks! However I view that as something that's fun to be bathed in. According to google the sun will set at 7:56. So it won't be dark like the Milo event but yes it will eventually get dark.

Better to keep cameras rolling, so the autists back at Sup Forums HQ can do their analysys.

Run a drone that records too.

Think you're asking for an infection with milk. Saline and sterile much better.

>Bring Vikes and Oxy and pass out BEFORE the battle.

Fuck that. Get them a bunch of meth to smoke beforehand. It'll make the battle 10x more entertaining.

The Antifa are bringing guns next time. I've seen video footage of them training. Next Battle for Berkeley is going to kill people, and it's going to be bad.

This faggot is an antifa shill. DO NOT LISTEN TO HIM.

BRING HI-POWERED FLASHLIGHTS WITH STROBE LIGHT SETTINGS. STOBE LIGHT IS WHAT FUCKS EYESIGHT UP.

Thanks but I wish you'd uploaded sooner.

Would swim goggles be a cheap alternative to eye protection from mace? They are by design to prevent liquids from entering your eyes, and are low profile and cost. The biggest downside to them I see is slightly higher injury if struck in the face with an object or fist, but they should be used as defense rather than offensively. Also with a low profile, they can be paired with different helmets, where as snow goggles, or bike goggles just project the eyes from wind and derbies.

And how do you know he's an antifa shill?

Also it's hilarious how antifa btfo themselves with smoke grenades.

DO NOT LISTEN TO THIS FUCKWAD

BRING DEFENSIVE WEAPONS

ANTIFA ARE GOING TO BE HEAVILY ARMED. YOU WILL NEED TO BE ARMED TO FIGHT BACK OR YOU WILL GET WASTED.

SEE:

There's a rumor that she hired Blackwater mercs for security. Not sure if it's true or not though.

GOLF CLUBS

i was down in niagra ny recently and the thrift stores there had a bunch of golf clubs for cheap. so i suggest getting those.

Why would you set your vpn to Korea? Everything is blocked

Steel toe boots!

You would be arrested if used as a weapon. The goal is arresting them, not yourself.

Definitely. But he has a point. We will be arrested en masse. Bring swords, handguns, armor. Swords are very good but probably illegal. But this is only if you're dead set on defending Berkeley. If you attend, you risk your life. If you attend armed, you're risking not only your life, but being arrested by surviving. Make sure you're willing to surrender your life if you're going.

Try bulletproof vests, baseball helmets, gas masks, ski goggles, metal shin and arm guards, tactical combat gloves, and layer up.

It's not dusk. Don't spread disinfo. People will show up as early as 5, event at 7, sunset 7:50

I can't figure out if they're legal over campus or not. Berkeley issued a year long moratorium in 2015, but I don't know the current status. I know the libs were cackling like hens because the Berkeley PD was using them. I'd call the Berkeley PD and find out if it's legal, before you bring one.

Casual reminder we're discussing the CIVIL WAR that's coming up at the same exact time as WORLD WAR THREE. It's best to not have a civil war. Your families will be put in danger, and so will theirs. There will be rape, murder, and so much crime you'll be living in Somalia on Earth. This is the event that will change America forever. Our best option is to simply prevent the outbreak of violence.

Balloons with artificial skunk spray would be better, disperse them in an instant. You can get it on Amazon, non lethal and sure to disperse them with a LOL

Or use putrescine which is the smell of rotting flesh that makes you puke when you smell it.. Again available on Amazon. Dispersing Antifa barfing under their masks..

Could even drop them into the blac block from a drone from a safe out of sight location. Would defuse their whole black bloc, be harmless, and fucking hilarious.

I would pay to see that shit.

Won't prevent you from breathing in the capsaicin

Skunk spray water guns.
Skunk spray water guns.

Sock in one pocket and roll of quarters in another pocket. Drop quarters in sock for a decent weapon if needed

Yeah, I'm antifa, you fucking moron.

This isn't a fucking rave, you dumbass. Stop being retarded because nobody is supporting your dumb idea.

I won't go into the legal implications if you trigger an epileptic.

Just shut the fuck up, and shove your strobe up your ass.

Smells are great, but work against both sides. If you threw that at the commies, and they moved their lines back, your front line is now that sprayed target. Smaller bursts that hit individuals would be great, rather than mass carpet bombing of shit smelling balloon mortars.

That's useful information. I assumed that a face full of spray was the most common injury. Not a medic myself but my mom's a doctor so I'll be bringing some supplies.

>Stop being retarded because nobody is supporting your dumb idea.

>Yeah, I'm antifa, you fucking moron.