Sup Forums BTFO in a single picture! Sad!

So where are all the anti-Christian Republican politicians, anti-Christian Breitbart articles and anti-Jesus drawings all over the Internet?

Don't tell me that Retardicans are all hypocritical, immature, ignorant poopooheads, led by a psychopathic Cheeto! Say it ain't so!!!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lPnHh2KKLk0&t=135s
youtube.com/watch?v=4yonWICqlX8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

westboro isnt responsible for 99% of terrorist attacks

westboro has like 10 members

sharia law is supported by like 60% of muslims world wide according to pew

sage

So user,
Whaddya wanna do today with me

here's an idea:
lets have a place where we can discuss things
lets call this a forum
lets all have the same thread every single day so that we can have the same discussion
doesn't that sound like fun to you?

both isis and the westboro baptist church are bad.

Advice: Don't project. It makes you look insecure.

Westboro baptist has maybe a couple hundred members with supporters numbering in the tens of thousands. Isis has tens of thousands of members with supporters numbering in the hundreds of millions.

>Muslim shoots up people
>TERRORIST!
>White guy shoots up people
>Oh it's because of some mental issues, he dindu nuffin, he a good boy abused by his daddy as a kid

sm.h Sup Forums never change

Yeah, that's totally why I bash an entire religion based on their skin color.....oh wait, that is what Republicans do...my bad...oopsie!

You deal with your own problems, why import problems from abroad that isen't even your people?

youtube.com/watch?v=lPnHh2KKLk0&t=135s
@2:14 you will see a man in a green hoodie, dark glasses and white mask escape the Language School. @2:19 he runs past the cameraman with his hand in his right pocket, you can clearly see the outline of his gloved knuckles towards the top of the pocket and below that he is holding a small handgun in that same pocket, possibly a revolver. The man, part of a group lead by a trio of Black Block Combat Fighters is escaping and keeping his head very low to hide his identity, he runs down the street, never removing his hand from his pocket. In early segments of this on Youtube youtube.com/watch?v=4yonWICqlX8 Starting @3:16 you will see two men walking up the sidewalk wearing a green anorak and a green hoodie, one wears a white mask and one appears to be a N. African and carries a satchel bag while the other has a 1 gal. jug of water. The man in the green hoodie will be seen again, alone without the satchel, in the Final Charge vid with what appears to be a handgun in his right pocket.

>claim to be athiest
>constantly attack christianity
>suck islamic dick every chance you get

I do though, Westboro is a butt-fuckin' inbred team of lawyers lead by a closeted cowboy faggot to troll irl for legal gibs

Pretty concise summary leaf bro

its almost like i support christianization over islamization
[spoiler]
just kidding westboro is a baptist heresy and they shall all burn in hell for eternity.
Rejoin the holy sepulchre of earth and above or parish in the one below.[/spoiler]

these bait threads are so fucking boring

get some new material instead of making the same thread every day

When you fathom that Western "atheism" is largely a reactionary movement against Christianity it makes perfect sense

know OP is bait but thinking Islam has always been less dominant than Christian Europe because of current events isn't a good thing to do

>ISIS is completely justified and encouraged in their violent actions by the koran
>WBC is discouraged and told to keep their views to themselves by the bible, and that their non-violent actions aren't condoned by any Christians outside their group
Bit of a difference in how the rest of their religion views them, their actions (violent vs non-violent), and their ability to justify their views with their respective holy book.

End this shit, WBB is literally like 7 people in their 60s/70s

I agree!

Well see you dont understand I dont have to support outside groups over my own

Westboro has never killed anybody. They're just a bunch of lawyer trolls looking to stir up shit so they can sue.

Show me the videos of the Westboro Baptist Church beheading someone. I'll wait.

white people arent responsible for 99% of terrorist attacks

Sage. Low tier bate

>implying the westboro baptist church is wrong

Those folks are right, fags and fag enablers are the hallmark of a society in decline. although it would be nice if you would at least try to rename your images. I like to see shills make a minimum amount of effort.