Anyone in need of any weaponized autism? Was diagnosed a few months ago...

Anyone in need of any weaponized autism? Was diagnosed a few months ago, and now want to use my power's for good by helping Sup Forums.

I'm demanding payment for high impact memetic warfare. My memes are 50 years ahead of anyone else on the planet. If you employ america you pay american wages.

Pls create a spicy Milhouse meme.

>
EVERYTHING'S COMIN UP MILHOUSE

>falling for the diagnose jew and getting a permanent disability stamp in your papers that can and will be used against you

Save Europe and meme lepen into office

my mum thinks i have autism kek. explains a lot

Does she know you're just British?

Don't worry this is was already something I was doing months ago and I feel my dank memes may possibly sway the French election in Le Pens favour.

I got you Bro.

>farm sperg sheckels with stamp
>don't have to work because of autism bucks
you underestimate the profitability of autism

Ultimate challenge. Redpill toby morse and turn h2o into a white nationalist band.

can you do me a favour and post "poop" in this thread exactly at XX:50:00? (so in 10 minutes)
thanks

I'm autistic I can only deal with one at a time, pick one.

Definitely redpill toby morse

pls do this

poop

WTF BRO YOU DIDN'T DO IT I'M NEVER TRUSTING AUTISTS AGAIN

Toby is the singer for h2o. He practically leads a small army of fans. A redpilled toby morse would be invaluable.

I don't have the social skills necessary to understand if it was appropriate or not to post poop on this thread and being an autist I'm very selfish so I don't care how you feel.

This is going to take some time, so I will create a thread tommorow at 10:00pm bst on my results so far. I have decided this is my new personal crusade, wish me luck and godspeed.

Good luck and Godspeed

Tell me how to go pro in CSGO

Godspeed user, godspeed.