Le Penn

Where were you when France became the first
european Jew free country of the century?

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/jews-are-leaving-france-in-record-numbers-amid-rising-anti-semitism-and-fears-of-more-isis-inspired-a6832391.html
discord.gg/N6AwR
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>century

>lets in a shit ton of rapefugees, shits on the couch then leaves.
Fucking kikes, good riddance

The dynamic "french genome" is a mixture of spaniards, jews(italians) and germans already. It's impossible to make degenerate France Judenfrei...

Why didn't the Jews leave when Trump was elected?

New cross thread:

Why La Pen didn't win

(Cross-thread)

It's ironic because as one of these ((unfortunates)) I'm rooting hard for Le Pen.

hi IQ lower than 90 bro

>What if they come here?

We must meme for Macron.

How could anyone think Marine has one when it's only first round?

jews must leave anyway cause all the muslimes will murder them once the goal of 1 billion refugees to europe happens

same

>Jews have been leaving France since terrorist attacks
independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/jews-are-leaving-france-in-record-numbers-amid-rising-anti-semitism-and-fears-of-more-isis-inspired-a6832391.html
>Le pen is anti Islam
>Jews must leave if she is elected

Really rubs your chin

Last century is from 2000 to 20100

>leaf and burger is jooos

suprise suprise, keep cutting your dicks

Only brain dead morons think that the average Jew is in on the conspiracy. The elders of zion have stated plainly that they will sacrifice goy and Jew alike whenever it furthers their plans. The common jew should be pushing against the globalists as hard as anyone else.

You only cut once if you have to cut again something has gone wrong.

I'm pushing hard against the globalists I fucking hate globalism nearly as much as I hate Nazism/Islam.

this is Jews trying to Jew other Jews, they really just want western Jews to move to Israel.

t.Jew

I bet you're a vikang LARPer

Trump IS the jew you silly burger

Stupid because conservative ghetto Jews like this nigger probably all support Le Pen.

because he's /theirguy/

really fires up the old neurons

Since im a burger i know dick about french elections. Is it like america with delegates and counties choosing who? is it like brexit in a way with sections of the whole country? And when do you know because its the 23rd now and have they gone underway?

two birds with one stone

Le Pen is going to win.
Race wars is going to start in France
Jews will leave France
That's why Israel needs more space.
USA will enter France and clean it up.
Why can't the average goy see (((their plan)))?

Maybe because ((((their ((((plans))))))) are fucking lunacy.

That's a large margin desu.

No, no, no.
It goes like this:

First,
Every french citizens who's endorsed by 500 signatures from mayors, deputies... can be a candidate.
This time we had 11 candidates, including 3 from "far left" (extreme-left) and 1 guy who wants to make a french martian colony.

Second, there's a first turn. This happened today. If a candidate has more than 50% of the votes, he's the new President. It didn't happen.

Third,
We're now going to have a second vote, but this time only the candidates with the 2 biggest % on 1st turn remain. The one who obtains more than 50% of the votes is the new President.

Fourth,
The new President now needs a Majority of the Assembly or he's fucked. Neither Macron nor Le Pen can do that, so they're fucked and will spend the next 5 years sucking dicks if they want anything to get done.

She isn't "French". She's Occitan. The French are a race of barbarians who stole our land during the Albigensian Crusade, stole our language and our culture, and are trying to gentrify us out of our homeland.

Hi JIDF

Her boyfriend is jewish, they can stay.

why are they encouraging people to vote Le Pen? What's in it for them?

>What's in it for them?

Less Muslim migration to Europe = Less antisemitism and less violence against Jews.

Kek

I can already see the headlines after she wins.

>JEWS LEAVE AMID FEARS OF RIGHT WING BIGOTRY

They wont tell the public that Jews have been fleeing France ever since the Islamic population has had a major Boom in numbers.

Israel expects over sixty thousand French Jewish immigrants in the next two years and they aint running away because of French nationalists.

Thats what I picture heaven to be like.

>hurr durr
t. JIDF

discord.gg/N6AwR

You are under no obligation to join. Join only if you wish to have a political discussion or if you are partial to having fun and chatting. Welcome aboard. Welcome to hell. We would be happy to have many of you. Frogs welcome.

discord.gg/N6AwR

this is a catch-22, unless i am retarded and didnt understand the phrase. Less muslims - better for jews, but it is jews who wants open borders and multiculturism

Some Jews want open borders and multiculturalism because they are upper-class globalists. Lower- and middle-class Jews like myself are against open borders and multiculturalism because it literally puts our lives at risk not to mention we are impacted by all the negative side-effects of unemployment, overpopoulation, street-level crime and violence, etc.

Jews are not a hive-mind.

Rabbi, whatcha doin'?

STOP IDENTIFYING AS FRENCH!

Wow, will this get Muslim French to vote lePen now as well?

because he is the jew

I wonder when people are going to realize groups like CRIF, which is a Jewish group, have been pushing for that same Muslim immigration that they are now "fleeing" from.

Being from South Africa, you should be familiar with this tactic. A bunch of commie Jews moved to your country, promptly imported the muds, destroyed apartheid, then took their spoils and moved back to Israel. Mission completed.

They're doing it again, just to France.

Brexit
Frexit
Grexit next?

>President Donald Trump delivered a video message the WJC Plenary Assembly in New York on Sunday, on Yom HaShoah, Israel’s day of remembrance for the victims and heroes of the Holocaust. Trump extended a warm welcome to WJC President Ronald S. Lauder and to the delegates, saying: “Today, we are reminded of this organization’s long and heroic history fighting for the Jewish people. Your brave leaders warned the world of the planned atrocities that sought to extinguish an entire people."

GET THIS OUT TO THE MUSLIM COMMUNITY JESUS CHRIST

Trump supports the common jews, not the globalists.

Jewishness is a culture.

Non-ear piercings are disgusting

>nd is back on its' feet
never. only a coup can save us from globalism now.

Trump is zionist

>globalist cuck get elected
>shitskin invasion
>oy vey, anti semitism is on the rise
For people who are supposed to be super smart, they are pretty dumb sometimes, i have to say frankly.

See :

This. I don't understand their reasoning either.

wtf I love Le Pen now!

The only solution for jews is to either leave white nations or to stop being jews. Jews stand by jews, that is jewishness ... and thus they stand by those who perpetrate white genocide, against their neighbours.

Sure they get by by pretending jewishness in white nations and white genocide aren't tied at the hip, as do you. I would do the same if I was a jew.

But I'm not, so the alternative is to simply accept ... we are mortal enemies. It can be no other way.

HOLY SHIT

The Jews are already fleeing ya dingus

I am occitan but I know nothing about the occitan culture, redpill me about it please

The average Jew is not in on any conspiracy, but the average Jew will still support the conspiracy. Hence most Jews being in favour of importing Muslims.

The reason the "common jew" does not push against globalists is that subversion and parasitism is built into the Jewish genome. They can't not subvert their hosts any more than a scorpion can not sting you. It doesn't matter if the parasitism destroys them in the end, that's their nature as an organism.

I think you're drunk Perèz

Kek approved.

This. Their entire culture revolves around it, and it's baked into their genes after centuries of the stupid ones being killed for being kikes.

Only the sneakiest slimy yuits are left. Of course they are all subversive hooknoses just by their nature.

They're an undercooked race, tbqh. Fire up the ovens again, Christ-killers need to be off the face of Europe.

you are latins and med people. closer to greeks and phonecians than germans. but were all indo european.

what did kek mean by this?

Literally