As a scientist with a PhD I've got to say science has changed a lot from what I remember

As a scientist with a PhD I've got to say science has changed a lot from what I remember

Kys

As a guy with a big fat dick I've got to say you that you've just lost the game

>"as a-"
I hope you get shot in the fucking head and left in a ditch to be home for the maggots.

Sorry cunt I didn't know education was your trigger

since climate change is a real problem with sound evidence from the physical sciences, it's really fucking annoying to see sociobiofaggotology trying to ride on the coattails of environmental science like this.

kek

fuggin earthquakes keeping haitian brothas down

>climate change is a real problem with sound evidence from the physical sciences
Why do they fake their evidence? Why can't their models account for the paleo-climate?

I dont know what privilege or racism has to do with science. It's crazy that they take something valid (global warming) and ruin it by by associating it with SJW shit

they actually can, but I'm not doing this again with you faggots. The point is science change is evidenced by the physical science, but all this other stuff is bullshitology.

It's sad that some neurologists have been co-opted by sjws and worked towards trashing up their journals with faggotology. This is the problem with high-level sciences. I have a lot of respect for my colleagues in the biological sciences, but it's just so easy to fudge shit into them to provide evidence for the sociobiofaggotologists.

climate change*

global warming isn't scientifically proven you stupid nigger.

for you

>environmental racism
CUT THE TREES
WOOD WAR NOW

Beautiful

>with a PhD
Does that even matter any more?

What's important is that you love le science

Fair enough. Allot of people in higher education really have no business there, desu.

Because they're really trying to cover up massive deforestation, because if the people truly knew the importance of trees, there would be war crimes to account for in Haiti.

>Climate change will result in a 0.6m rise in sea levels over the next 100-200 years!!!!!!1!

>migration patterns based on this rise in sea level will be so gradual and so small that they will be virtually unnoticeable from the status quo!!!!!!!!1!!!!!

QUICK! Let's redistribute all the wealth!!!

If you went through the martyrium of acquiring a PhD and STILL love le sciences, then you're fucking bonkers. Surprisingly, 99% of those fucks fucking do it. Go figure.

t. should have become a fucking mason or something from the start

I don't know what you guys are on about there is tons of evidence for zhe/zher and white privilege tearing down the same rainforests that are torn down for my VERY cheap and PROGRESSIVE Starbucks latte

What the fuck is environmental racism, jesus christ. I hate fucking liberal arts majors trying to tack their bullshit onto everything. First it's that STEAM bullshit to try and replace STEM, and now they're trying to tie in climate sciences with their illusory social justice bullshit.

I'm autistic what's environmental racism?

kek

draw fagging a while, taking requests but i suck

>First it's that STEAM bullshit to try and replace STEM
first encountered this on a mcdonalds happy meal box and it pissed me the fuck off

>cover up massive deforestation
Huh, never heard that angle before. Makes sense.

The fuck is the A

Topkek, environmental racism

A giant magnifying glass in space labeled "funded by KKK", then a zoom in of the concentrated ray destroying only a KFC

>timber industry
They are responsible for hemp/marijuana laws

These treasonous dogs will do anything to protect their sprint to our destruction, profiting along the way.

That INCLUDES blaming carbon emissions. The environmental red herring.

That's cool as long as I can keep denying the Holocaust

6. Racial differences in IQ

Teach these useful idiots about the population boom aggression theory (too many males to take care of leads to internal war or conquest) and then taunt them by saying: "You will get your wish of white death, it just won't be as fun as you had hoped."

Then watch them go mad with bewilderment or rage.

Serrano.

lel

>Environmental Racism
What the fuck does that mean?
>Drought are racist because they mostly attack Africa

Arts.

(((They))) want to turn it into "Science Technology Engineering Arts Mathematics." Guess which one is not like the others.

fixed**

Niggers make God angry

>They are responsible for hemp/marijuana laws
That much I did know. The world is ruled by people that hate it. Literal satanists at the highest levels. I don't put any amount of evil past them.

Pop-science was one of the worst mistakes of modern culture. Instead of hailing science as a pursuit of knowledge and the unknown it's used a political tool because a five minute crash course on climate science makes you an enlightened genius.

It actualy fits quiet well with the other bullshit, the data and the models in climate science are pretty shitty, there are reasons we can't get a decent weather forcast for the next month.

Brb, killing myself for real

Someone should make a comic about all the hipster teenagers who claim to be "into" """"quantum physics"""" even though they barely got through high school science courses.

I know quantum physics is a legitimate field of science but it's also a hilarious meme.

Thanks guy

SJWs think that whitey forces "minorities" (the ones that make up the vast majority of the world population) to live in harsher climates. They also believe that climate change caused by whitey tends to affect non-whites more because they are more likely to subsist by agriculture that is threatened by global warming. Obviously it's completely forced and contrived to exacerbate white guilt.

Laughable. I'm really having a hard time to believe for example, that you can seriously study biology and somehow think taxonomy magicaly doesn't apply to humans. I doubt those, "science" march people are actualy scientists at all, at least no qulified ones.

This shit is so funny.

Eh, why not. I'll do some requests too

I think it was funniest with the first drawing, and it's downhill from there. I'm probably wrong, so keep it up. Maybe have the Captain Planet kids hoisting a nigger in a noose up a tree.

5/5 bretty good

this is now a drawfag thread

I have a degree in biology and I'm pretty sure the human races would qualify as separate species if we were being objective

When I was at school, this theory was still called geodeterminism.

>understanding a cretin-tier analogy involving a dead-but-not-dead cat suddenly makes you an expert of one of the most confusing fields of science we have
If only Schrödinger knew what he created.

>tfw stupid fucking girl and everyone (even other girls) try to mansplain to me

Exactly

you're definitely right, just got a surface and was eager to use it.

Well their stupid claim seems to be homo sapiens sapiens is already a supspicies of homo sapiens and because of that there is only one "human" race, absolute bullshit. Race is defined by being able to pick fifty individuals from two groups of one species and if You are able to sort over nienty of them useing no Tools back to the right group, they are seperate races. For species it's being able to produce fertail offspring, which is possible even with our very distinct and primitive kin from africa. But you could make the case for other groups between race and species, because you can in 999.999 out of 1.000.000 determin, who is a negroid and who a caucasian.

Enjoy one of my creations

way fucking better than mine, holy fuck thats funny

lol'd

What the fuck is "environmental racism"?

Clouds hate niggers. The science proves it.

Shitskins being so dumb as to build houses in flood or tsunami or monsoon prone areas and then claiming that nature is racist against them

I hate niggers too am I mother nature now?

Th-thanks user that means a lot.
Have another one of my OCs

That is one cute Isaac.

>casual thesis

Mfw writing a manuscript on my lab's inflatable dingy that uses sonar to map vegetation % coverage and can distinguish between sediment types...and I still haven't started the introduction section.

It's just a soapbox that she's going to use to say why yoga is replenishing her spiritual chi energy, chill out. It doesn't require thought or planning. Or brains.

No but clouds are white supremacist but when they become black they become women cause lots of property damage damage.

but the fact that she thinks quantum physics has anything to do with her westernized karmic cosmic energy bullshit, it's so insulting

I think this version is a tad bit better

Why are you trying to mansplain?

What on earth are you studying, user? I would genuinely like to know

What the hell is 'environmental racism?'

But whites are primarily behind climate change and it disproportionately affects blacks and non whites more

>he doesn't know that the web of consciousness forms a monoidal category
>he doesn't know that the field of karmic energy is described by a functor from the cobordism category on manifolds of thought to the vector space of being
>he doesn't study quantum sex

Male privilege in western countries is a feminist myth.

Academia became a self-fulfilling circle jerk.

Many such cases!

I already did my Msc. I'm just working as a research assistant. One of the main projects i've been a part of is a cheap way to use sonar to map nearshore habitat. Places that are hard for boats to get in to.

Sounds practical enough. Thanks for the info, user. Hope it goes well.

The A is the only thing in there not used to make steam (engines)

OP's sign is fucking retarded, but being anti-science and unironically believing that the world is 6,000 years old, dinosaurs never existed, evolution is a myth, the earth is flat, vaccines cause autism, nuclear energy is evil, climate change is a myth etc etc is just as fucking retarded.

Just because leftists are attaching their garbage unrelated agendas to a "science march" doesn't mean that "science" is a leftist boogeyman or (((conspiracy.)))

Call out the regressive left when they shoehorn their garbage SJW identity politics into a march for science, absolutely, but there is literally nothing wrong with objective scientific research as a whole.

I am part of the "religious right" - I am both religious (Protestant Christian) and overall "right wing" (only in quotations since it isn't that cut and dry: I'm a nationalist but my political compass has me at dead center in the purple square, Ron Paul is easily my favorite living politician, I voted Trump despite disagreeing with him on quite a bit, but he was second best of the 17 Republican candidates this cycle after Rand Paul and I still stand by that). So it pains me to see so many like-minded people drink the kool aid and paint "science" as the enemy. It reeks of anti-intellectualism, aka sticking your head in the fucking sand.

Whether you have an ultra far left hippie like Jill Stein or an evangelical ultra religious right type like Huckabee, Santorum, Cruz etc, they're equally retarded when it comes to their fervent anti-science views with no basis in reality or fact.

I don't understand why so few right wing politicians will ever dare to stick up for the most basic scientific principles. The earth is not 6,000 years old. Evolution is real. Most republicans deflect when asked their views on the most basic objective scientific facts like this and it's infuriating.

TL:DR: Being "pro-science" is not a "leftist" position to hold. It is a common sense one.

upboated

kek I l took OP's pic... that's what I thought as well

>climate change is a myth
If it wasn't a myth then why did they have to add in artificial correction to their graphs? Shouldn't the evidence speak for itself? Unless, oh no, maybe the evidence doesn't fit the narrative?