>eventually

>at a later stage
>in some form

Well, Trump really knows how to be precise about important shit!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NbU5zwWTBvs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

He has 140 characters, how detailed do you expect a tweet to be

>Trusting a bunch of poor wetbacks run by the drug cartels to pay up on time

In the meantime the taxpayer will be paying for it.

>at a later date
>so we can get started early
????? what timeline is this anymore

I don't fucking care who pays for the wall as long as it gets built

>we pay now so the wall can be built ASAP but get the money back from Mexico

how hard is this to understand you dumb faggot?

Why should Mexico pay? How will Trump make them pay? If he wants to end NAFTA, why did he not do so 3 months ago?

It just sounds good for rural suburban retards.

There is a six month termination clause and all parties have to be notified of it. It can also only be triggered after attempts at negotiation are made.

youtube.com/watch?v=NbU5zwWTBvs

>Mexico will never pay for shit and I lied to all you retarded mouth breathers and you all bought it, again. Fuck you

SAGE

He's gonna build it with dead illegals

Well, there's this website that he owns now, you may have heard of it, called whitehouse.gov, where he could post his plan in greater detail and then link it in his twitter post for his followers to read.

is worth it though, Mexicans are the niggers of the spic world

t. spic

I just want trump to step in and enforce the law to its fullest extent. I want another Kent shooting and mowing down liberals. Nothing short of that will shut them up. Surprisingly trump has been silent lately. GIVE ME RULE OF LAW

We will tax beaners money that they send back to their families in Mexico. Also charge for every person, vehicle and visa issuance for messicans entering the USA. Pretty easy actually

>

We won't know about it until he's signing. Telling the media what exactly he plans to do and how will give mexico and the dems prep. time to stall and bullshit what he will do.

If it's something unexpected that he signs it in without notice, he'll have a week's worth of leeway uncontested.

He's JEB! with orange skin

LOL You suckers still believe Drumpf is going to build his little wall.

>LOL You suckers still believe Drumpf is going to build his little wall.

These fuckers probably think he'll still repeal Obamcare as well.

>muh wall
>le mexio paying le wall
HAHAHA

>ecuador
You are literally NIGGERS

I'm not against the wall, but how exactly does he expect Mexico to pay for it?

My trump folder will explode over the coming two years.

nobody is building a wall to keep us out you stupid fuck even our soccer players dont want to go to mexico and please dont come to south america either we dont need your crime and rape

Let's get the wall started now

We are paying over $100 billion on illegals, as this map is older
It would be a bargain even if we paid for the whole thing and kicked out the leeching illegals

if it was that easy to just get more money, why wasn't it done a long time ago?

it's like saying:
>"How can Coca Cola earn more money?"
>"Well by increasing the price of every can and bottle of Coca Cola. Pretty easy actually"

that's not how economics work

Fui a quito una vez, y a un pueblo indigena "otavalo" o algo así
A. El centro de quito se ve como cualquier lugar pobre en la ciudad de México.
B.sus carreteras tienen baches y había indios podiendo dinero, en México ninguna de las 2 pasa
C. Casi todos los inmigrantes ilegales latinos modernos, son sudacas.
>pls don't come to south america
Nobody wants to go there, keep coming to mexico, because we love kidnapping your woman, making them prostitutes and strippers for failed middle class men here.
>nobody is building a wall to keep us out
We did you subhuman brown piece of shit, mexico has a southern wall for you manlet spic niggers

>implying people have the attention span to click the link
If he can sum it up in 140 then he gets more exposure, that's the main reason he does this instead of releasing it through traditional channels. He wants people to know what he's thinking, what he's doing, and what he's trying to do.

nobody is building a wall to keep you out because your nation is beyond irrelevant to the entire planet, you dont exist

also

>crime
>rape

says the fucking sudaca

i've visited honduras, el salvador, quito, peru, chile, brazil and venezuela in my years

mexico looks like fucking USA compared to those shitholes

keep being deluded