This is france's next président. His name is Macron, and he is goal is to "restart building the European Union"

This is france's next président. His name is Macron, and he is goal is to "restart building the European Union"

Other urls found in this thread:

economist.com/news/books-and-arts/21709281-founders-euro-have-fundamentally-different-ideas-about-how-single-currency
m.youtube.com/watch?v=Wk25AeFWMNs
politico.eu/article/in-final-campaign-stretch-marine-le-pen-forgets-to-blast-euro/
strawpoll.me/12812010/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>and he is goal
go back to algeria you fucking muslim sandnigger

>(((Macron)))

fpbp

A fucking bacon

Looks like a jew.

looks like an even uglier version of masketta

>center-left candidate that has no definite positions
>All of the upper and middle class support him
He's literally Hilary Clinton.

hes a hunk. gonna give tredeau a run for his money. another leader that will make trump like a spray tanned hotdog

hahaha he wont beat le pen

just wait, you'll see. its not an american phenomenon your country will also uncuck itself

what. do you want to be germany 2.0 LOL

i thought the french hated the germans

dont worry your citizens will make the right choice. Soros has already spent too much money on anti-trump

It doesn't matter if he wins this year...Le Pen is still young, and once the French people fucking open their eyes and see he's just another establishment faggot...Le Pen will get in, or someone else like her

I guess France just isn't ready for a female president. Sad!

>bacon
y?

sauce?

We shall see if he has the spine to stand against German interests.

He looks so globalists puppet

we have id's here, reddit.

Go home Fritzl, you're drunk.

leafs are on fire today

where are his wife's sons?

The European union is a good thing
It just needs reforms

French and german interest converge.

Not really. That's a very French nose.

It's some chick on Twitter than Sup Forums was hot on for a few days

New cross thread:

Why La Pen didn't win

(Cross-thread)

because colors of your flag
he's a fukkn sideways bacon

i thought u were trying to become the 51st state. or wait were u going to become the pacific Cuba

fuck i cant remember.

could Europe be any farther from your borders than any other "nation" on the map

how ironic

>lol

>"restart building the European Union"

WTF I LOVE FRANCE NOW?!

>"restart building the European Union"
good luck with that you fucking spastic kike loving nigger

economist.com/news/books-and-arts/21709281-founders-euro-have-fundamentally-different-ideas-about-how-single-currency

Not really

>Still speaking after what happened with Hofer
WEWLAD
E
W
L
A
D

Good luck getting the people in power to reform that in which the project was built by and for. They're not going to reform shit. You'll get only more of the same.
Checked. Macron is the worst one to have chosen (He will be president lets not bluff ourselves here) and her is the most pro status quo for Europe going. Would have preferred Hollande staying over this guy.

namely taking more african immigrants and doing w/e holland did, so jackshit besides trying to run engine without fuel basically

threads dead cause i killed it shill

dont worry, ill be here for the next one. stop posting and get a real job

chinese factory laborers get more cents by the hour than you guys do

This is much worse than I expected. It's like if Americans elected McMuffin. A candidate prepped by the globalists who don't even hide it. Are you Frenchies retarded or what?

good post

Macron speaks English, he's awesome.

>nose
>sarkozy
>hollande
>macaroni

ill be cheering for the terrorists next happening in france senpai

stop wasting your villages wifi bandwith and go clean your goats

Being anti-Macron & anti-EU = Shareblue? Do you have a deficit in your head

thank you, i see you are an austrian too haha

And you're missing one strip

This is a catastrophe

Every leftist cuck is gonna vote for this reptiloid creature

RIP in peace Fronce

and you aren't supporting Le Pen why? whats your edgy point i dont see the purpose behind that massive dick in your mouth

it doesnt cum Euro's it shoots out aids btw

39th post best post

There is absolutely no fucking chance you'll EVER see the EU Commission seriously proposing to reform itself

It's ran by self-interested Eurocrats, they'd sooner see the entire European project fail before they relinquish power and democratise the executive

He's Trudeau 2.0, another French submissive faggot who can't wait to be pegged by his German dominatrix.

I wanted Le Pen to win you mong. I was stating that Macron is more pro-status quo than even the status-quo parties which were attempting a slight change in rhetoric at least. France just opted for a hyper form of the same shit.

Im absolutely sick to death of all the drivel about "reforming" the EU. The EU cannot be reformed. You either abide by their rules or leave.

>restart building the European Union
Have any of these retards explained where they intend to find the extra money from? They just lost €8 billion a year and I don't see East Europe's bill getting any cheaper.

his receding hairline bugs me

Lol what are his propositions? He doesn't have any? Figures.

Hahah. Literally no one cares. Youre either our puppet or Le Pen starts a civil war.

gg France!

France isn't Germany's puppet in the EU, in fact there's a strong argument it's the other way around and that it's about to get worse.

Australia's at it again

On the right pic he looks like jewish Ahmadinejad.

On aura au moins appris que l'espoir ne viendra pas de vous non plus. Dommage.

Sad!

At least in Austria it was a roughly even match.
Macron is going to beat Le Pen by a long way.
Too late for France, Germany and the UK. Probably too late for Italy.
Western Europe is going to become minority European. Just think of that.

he is the shilliest of zionist shills.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=Wk25AeFWMNs

fuck the french they decided to put the gun to their own head.

This guy looks like an authentic jew desu. He even has that "gimme your shekel" smile.

Ahah ok the anglos are really mad! we're not taking you back sir!

This

Ignore the asshurt brits replying to you with retarded bullshit, they infest every single EU thread and attack the pro-EU lads out of sheer sourgrapeness

You do realize that every party that has ran on a populists platform tones down their radical reforms once in power?
The SNP in Scotland, SD in Sweden and Trump in your own country.

Le Pen will not be different in that regard:

>To expand her reach into such areas, where Euroskepticism exists but is less pronounced, Le Pen tried to tweak her EU exit proposal earlier this year. Instead of abandoning the euro, she suggested that France would keep the currency for businesses while reverting to the franc for everyday transactions. But critics seized on this halfway solution as evidence of waffling, and Le Pen did not repeat it.

politico.eu/article/in-final-campaign-stretch-marine-le-pen-forgets-to-blast-euro/

Are you mentally invalid? We don't want to be in the EU, most of us would've ripped up Lisbon and sent your diplomats home on day one if we had the choice. As to my point, take a look at how the EU Council votes sometime and use your head, you're a clever people, I'm sure it's not hard. It's France that is wagging the German tail. You're being used.

Of course your shithole of a country would love the EU

You receive far more from it than you spend on it, not the same for actual developed countries like the UK, Ivan

Hopefully you get some more Islamic attacks and this guy literally looks like a puppet.

You're either on the EU technocrat, bureaucrat train or your off of it. Why kid yourself that it will be reformed. Even in the face of potential Brexit Junker et al explicitly stated there would be no reformation, no compromise, everything will go ahead as they have planned. I would support a well functioning EU with its priorities in the right place but this version is just a bastardization of what would otherwise be a great ideal.

Sometimes it's just about expressing the sentiment. If overwhelming enough politicians may hopefully adopt policies which better reflect the "Populace" and apply them in more systematic and practical ways however the whole "Vote the same because the different will just become the same anyway" ensures you will only get the same.

French are neutered. They will gladly drink the piss of whatever the globalists tell them to.

So, France wanted a young homosexual to lead them to glory just like they did in Canada?

Neat.

The E JeW isn't going to go down without a fight.

Please, tell me more how your huge market being completely opened with no tariffs to the US/China-tier market of the EU isn't beneficial for the UK in any way

Whatever """"""paid""""" by the UK to the EU has been repaid by the EU to the UK by buying your stuff regardless if we could've gotten it cheaper from the US or not

>You're either on the EU technocrat, bureaucrat train or your off of it
Not really, I'm a right winger who believes that the EU can be transformed into a right wing (or a semi-right wing at least) entity if all the populism can be redirected towards that instead of Russia-funded separatism. And there's a fuckton of people like me here.

All Western countries have received estrogen poisoning through many different sources since the late 70s/early 80s, to pacify them and prep them for population replacement.

is goal is to make terrorism part of the culture and he will 49.3 everything he wants because fuck you

Why do all Frenchmen look like fucking kikes?

The only ones that don't are the Nordic looking ones who are unsurprisingly Nordic or Germanic in origin.

Not really, I'm a right winger who believes that the EU can be transformed into a right wing (or a semi-right wing at least) entity if all the populism can be redirected towards that instead of Russia-funded separatism. And there's a fuckton of people like me here.

I had the same hopes and the same belief. Would always say there's at least 100 million of us in total but the stubbornness of the people up top and the stepping towards censorship of "The evil nationalism" meme made me double guess my intial thoughts. Then the epiphany that most just simply don't give a shit cemented that this populist take over won't happen fast enough to avoid the clenching fist of the EU.

Populism used to be strived for but now look at it. Populism has become a dirty word and people associate populism with a bundle of negatives. People now believe the correct thing to do is to vote in the career politician.

>This is france's next président. His name is Macron, and he is goal is to.
Do anything Junckers tells him.

LMFAO

And those sentiments being expressed are generally a faux-pas and a detriment to a healthy, representative democracy.
Too often I hear about futile matters that politicians love to debate about because it detracts from the root cause being an over-bloated bureaucracy rife with corruption, cronyism and ineptitude.
Take for example the EU debate. Proponents will exclaim peace, prosperity and use stupid arguments for their union (I can study/work everywhere within the EU because surely that was never possible before!), while the actual reasons for policy are buried and not talked about.
Like wise detractors speak about an EU elite that will give rise to the EUSSR and a nefarious cabal consisting of the evil Juncker will become your new overlords. But do they talk about the money being pumped into the bludgeoning bureaucracy? Democratic deficit? Barely at all (Not Farage though).

If there's no incentive for a honest and worthwhile debate within a free democracy, then I'll be damned to believe that a vote will ever have meaning or an impact to anything.

Good man. I stand behind this idea with mind, soul and rifel.

Melenchon would leave :^)

Did Russia flood Europe with (((Syrian refugees))) who happen to be 99% male and come from every fucking turd world cuntreeee including Afghanistan and Libya. Ya know migrants fleeing from a JewSA created (((Arab spring))) and their other destabilising bullshit.

Hol up
It's now patriotic not to be a nationalist?
>fuuuugggggggg all these memable material and the froggies are just slowly boiling

All the assblasted ameritards. They smell there own death.

>m m m muh eu is ebile
Meanwhile a nsa officer goes throu your familys personal computer files
>f f f fucking commies
Drmpf tard being agains free trade
>t t t they take your libbertys
Gunatanomo gulag still open

Change from united nigger staates to
Communist staates of niggmerica thats more fitting.

Kgb and stassi are more then proud and knowing that a russian has now more freedoms then a avarage us nigger is the iceing on the cacke.

I do completely agree with you for the most part. A lot of politicians when they come on stage to speak are just better versed versions of Miss Universe when they pop on stage to preach love and world peace. I also don't think the EU is necessarily aiming to be EUSSR or that the people at the top have ill sentiment to the rest of the continent. I think that they have a vision which they are convicted in and their outlook is disconnected from the ground level just like most institutions when in a pyramid type scheme and within all of this is a hugely convoluted mess of self interests and lobbying weaved via bureaucracy.

I think many people deeply desire that conversation, not even repetition of the rhetoric they have come to know off by heart but just to possibly have the ability to a constructive, honest conversation and I believe if that alone was done this wave of populism people so dread would begin to disperse. However that doesn't need to happen as a majority of people don't care enough about policy and the direction of the future but rather their every day life. I can't criticize those people for where their priorities may or may not lean but they are easily exploitable by ideological yet unreasonable and un-achievable political dogma hence why my thoughts on it went from upset to anger to pretty outright disgusted to now just apathetic plus a million other feelings around the entire thing. Just discouraged and feel the clock is ticking.

Russia didn't flood shit. Foreign policy on a world scale and European domestic policy created the crisis.

.t urkle merkel

exclaim peace, prosperity and use stupid arguments for their union (I can study/work everywhere within the EU because surely that was never possible before!)

No that was not posibel before and dont get me started on all the trade. The eu is a blesing.

For sciense, for work, for trade.

I cant belive you use empty words like burocracy.

What democratic deficit?

You do the same shit.

T. Canthandalrealety

Good luck finding an agreement which fit all 28 member states.

I will fucking laser you with alien eyes you stupid cunt! BTFO u fucking paid normie !

By who and used for what?

Used to forge a better future for all of europe?

Yes please that is worth while goal.

Half bacon right there.

Vote:

strawpoll.me/12812010/
>strawpoll.me/12812010/