FLAT EARTHERS BTFO

How can they still believe if we have LIVE footage of the earth in SPACE?

m.youtube.com/watch?v=qzMQza8xZCc

Other urls found in this thread:

gyazo.com/af6d181b9cc00e275ac74eb64d3d3a52
youtube.com/watch?v=McAGTNINJkE&t=5520s
youtube.com/watch?v=qzMQza8xZCc
youtube.com/watch?v=oUl6QXg25Tw
youtube.com/watch?v=vP_1T4ilm8M
youtube.com/watch?v=1gj1pduaRNE
youtube.com/watch?v=SYQfCqxBdMk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

There are no flat earthers.

It's a troll / psychological experiment designed to show how use of unverifiable claims can "prove" anything no matter how ridiculous.

I'm a flat earther my man. Unironically.

Show me a non-CGI picture from space. I'll be waiting.

Because that footage is not 24/7. They leave it up for 45 minutes then take it down for hours. Because it is advanced computer graphics that take time to pre-render. They're too good for realtime rendering so they need downtime for it to pre-render.

are the rest of the planets flat? the sun is flat?

you're gullible as fuck

you probably even believe the Holocaust happened

Sup Forums really makes it difficult to distinguish satire and genuine

How can the earth be flat if the sun sets over the horizon?

The holocaust did not happen.
If this footage is "live" why does it skip night time every time. It needs time to pre-render.

This is Flat Earth 101 if you don't even know FE's explanations for this then you are not qualified to debunk it. You can not debunk something when you don't even know the basics of it.

>why does it skip night time every time.

it doesn't

This will be handy when the nuclear war starts

Yes it does go to -3:42:00 and it skips night.

????

You are posting one of the last frames before they skip to day again. They do not have footage of the entire night not even close.

yep, a CIA experiment . retards fell for it.

If the Earth is round the dinosaurs would have fallen into space while the Earth was spinning. Get this CGI shit outa here

Thats got me wondering if you can see flak from space

Part of the flat earth joke is there is literally nothing you can do to convince them they're wrong

My proof that they skip night. They do this every night.
gyazo.com/af6d181b9cc00e275ac74eb64d3d3a52

maybe they think no one wants to watch a black screen?

if thats your proof of a flat earth..

Why can't we see any satellites?

Don't go to the edge the Sea Monsters will eat you.

It's not proof of flat earth. You are trying to use it as proof of round earth. But if you skip night then your proof is what's invalid. This does not prove round earth as it is not 24/7.

Makes sense

in the video or from Earth?

cause you can see them with a telescope

> But if you skip night then your proof is what's invalid.

I don't think thats how it works

This right here. Also, where are the stars? Were are all the tens of thousands of other satelites?

And good job switching up excuses once you realized they do skip night. They really have you brainwashed.

In the livestream.

even at night time, no stars visible

Proof?

I'm not really seeing how this proves the Earth isn't round though

you are all part of my experiment

youtube.com/watch?v=McAGTNINJkE&t=5520s

cringed so hard during the JRE with eddie bravo last week
link related, 1 hour of flat earth madness

its cgi, its not live, the shit there repeats

I'm not proving the Earth isn't round at this time. OP and you are saying that this "live" stream is proof that Earth is round. Yet it is not 24/7 so it proves nothing. I am claiming your proof is invalid and nothing else.

>The composite images are the result of data from the Visible Infrared Imaging Radiometer Suite (VIIRS) on the NASA-NOAA Suomi National Polar-orbiting Partnership (NPP) satellite. According to NASA, VIIRS is the first satellite instrument to make quantitative measurements of light emissions and reflections, which allows researchers to distinguish the intensity, types and the sources of night lights over several years.

I can't wait until some user rides a space elevator up, sees the horizon, then claims the atmosphere on the elevator was full of psychedelics and subconscious suggestion to make them THINK they're seeing a horizon, but he knows he's really not seeing a real horizon because they don't exist because the earth is flat because he's woke af.

Because Joe Rogan is a disinfo shill. He is not the source you should be going to for real Flat Earth information. The official Flat Earth Society is also a fraud meant to keep you away from the real information.

what reasons are there to argue against flat eartherners (or creationists) besides getting to look smart in comparison?

how does that prove the video is fake?

do you think night time doesn't work as they tell us?

I just want to know how it not being live means the whole thing is fake, I get that it makes them liars on the live part but it doesn't prove CGI usage

Here comes the "all nasa footage is fake" fags
I dont even bother arguing with them anymore, they are so fucking dumb that it has become a waste of time.

It's a fisheye lens idiot.

WHY THE FUCK is it so hard for them to just snap a fucking picture with a smartphone for FUCKS SAKE?!

We are told the Earth is not perfectly spherical, an oblate spheroid in fact.
Then why is it, in every image they show of the Earth from space, it's a perfect fucking sphere?

Earth is flat, I believe it.

It has to be 24/7 to rule out the possibility that it is pre-rendered graphics. ISS circles the Earth every 92 minutes. There is no reason they need to cut out night for such a short waiting time.

Why are all other celestial bodies in the Solar System round but not Earth?

flat earthers are the dumbest mother fuckers on the internet. right up there with christians desu.

>fisheye lens
>doesnt bend the satellite

here's your (you)

i woulda believed your quads, but alas.

water.

why the fuck would you put a smartphone into polar orbit? That shit's expensive. For the lulz?

youtube.com/watch?v=qzMQza8xZCc

Why do no other celestial bodies in the solar system harbor life but the earth does?

The earth is not perfectly spherical, it looks like a perfect sphere from space because the atmosphere and the curvature of the earth makes it looks that way.

just like fucking christians. I hope they all die.

Every time they get near the secret 8th continent it blacks out.

I'm not even a flagfag but these streams simply aren't real. They're old footage being looped. The ISS doesn't have the bandwidth to stream in HD constantly.

Try looking for an official NASA stream you absolute mongrels.

CGI layer on top of fisheye earth

They will all die some day, just like you.

That picture is from a study on underground water change, iirc
it doesn't stop retards from thinking this is how earth literally is

For an ACTUAL picture instead of composite cgi bullshit maybe? Seriously... everything nasa churns out smells fishy.

sa ge
not Sup Forums related

Because there is water, you fucking moron.

How do you know it looks like a perfect sphere from space if all the NASA photos of the Earth from space are photoshopped?

even if it was 24/7 it would still be fake
......... theres people smart enough to achieve that

i dont care if its 24/7 or not
the earth is still flat

Mostly this but I think the original reason is that they're trying to seed memes and looking at the propagation. There have been a few persistent things like this over the years. Flat earth has taken root because it's a successful meme on Sup Forums. It's so stupid people want to shitpost LARPing as flat earthers.

But again I think they're doing tests on what kind of shit gets traction.

answer the fucking question is the sun flat, the other planets. yes or no

Because life requires a complex arrangement of energy input and various chemical reactions we still don't fully understand, and celestial bodies are just really heavy rocks shaped by gravity

Because the photos are not shopped.

youtube.com/watch?v=oUl6QXg25Tw
According to flat Earth the other planets don't even exist. They are just lights.
How come none of the other planets have life on them? The earth is special.

so what would prove to you that the earth is round?
also, what proof do you have that the earth is flat?

Agreed. I have a hard time differentiating between the LARPers, the shills, and the actual retards who really bought the flat earth bullshit. I get the feeling the latter is grossly underrepresented on Sup Forums, meaning it's mostly trolls and shills espousing flat bullshit.

Try filming stars next to the moon with your cell phone, see if any stars show up. The edge of the earth there is way brighter than the moon. Cameras have limited dynamic range.

Human eye has 1:1,000,000+ range between night and day.

Flat earth doesn't make sense in terms of gravity
>gravity isn't real

Stonehenge exists
>Stonehenge was actually made 40 years ago in response to the new stars and objects in the sky to make them seem more real

Magnetic poles wouldn't line up the way they do if earth was on a plane
>they're artificial

There wouldn't be measurable variations in hadron colliders due to surface differences if we lived on a plane
>hardon colliders aren't real

Multiple transmission towers are required to be spaced at relatively standard distances across the world to cover a set distance. Otherwise, you would only need two towers if there weren't mountains in the way.
>they're just lining the pockets of the rich anyways, of course they want to build more towers

Everything NASA does is just media studio propaganda
>this one is actually the only realistic one of them all

youtube.com/watch?v=vP_1T4ilm8M

>For an ACTUAL picture

When you say 'actual picture' you mean a digital camera with a Bayer filter of some sorts such that the picture closely represents what a human would see?

That has zero commercial or scientific value. Why would anyone agree to launch a 200 million mission to send a useless instrument into orbit?

You think the Earth is a perfect sphere.
>calls me moron
If you think that the Earth, flying through space at thousands of miles per hour, under huge external forces, retains a perfectly spherical shape.
Well, you need to buck your ideas up sonny.

What does this word grouping mean,"The composite images ..." ?

Does it not mean MADE UP??? Here's the Wikipedia entry-Compositing is the combining of visual elements from separate sources into single images, often to create the illusion that all those elements are parts of the same scene. REPEAT---> ILLUSION THAT ALL THOSE ELEMENTS ARE PARTS OF THE SAME SCENE. A camera trick that has gotten better with technology to produce said entries as fact when they are indeed a combined effort to stage a realistic image from 'ANY SOURCES' to obfuscate reality.

Kek wills it, this nigger needs to answer to Sven.

I think this one's a LARPer. He's not even trying to make cohesive arguments.

>nothing is real

Good one, Jaden.

>"it's clear that they are CGI"
How is it clear??????????
wht part of it is cgi? the fact that it's not blurry?
these guys...

Have you ever heard of green screen?

flat earth is not a new thing it's as old as the internet and since Galileo

Fuck, all that deep water drilling let the air out.

Wow.
Just.
Wow.
Nasa publicly admit that they photoshop. It's a matter of public record. Look that shit up.

Except I'm not Christian. Or religious at all. Nice cop out though. Anything to keep the programming from falling apart.

RINGA DING DING WE GOT A DUMMY OVER HERE

I'll let someone else sort him out over that picture. You are wrong and dumb my friend.

The rendering is exaggerated. The differences in elevation are too small to be apparent from an altitude high enough to also see curvature.

It's not accelerating you dense motherfucker. Velocity alone doesn't exert any force, hence why we don't all fly off the planet.

So Flat-Earth is an antique meme, how fascinating!

>still believing NASA's lies

I'm a flat earther now.

You're not even sitting in the right context you dumb nigger.

Flat earth is millenia old, no fucking shit. Although since we came out of the god damned dark ages we collectively realized the earth is round... since that point and up until very recently the flat earth bullshit had gone extinct. We're talking about the recent influx of flat earther fucktards.

That is: we're talking about the recent surge of flat earthers.

Get it together.

my theory is they pretend that space flight is still using 60s technology while they have actual moon bases already on the dark side that celebrities visit

youtube.com/watch?v=1gj1pduaRNE

look at the entry way. it's something they would use in space

The gravity isn't real meme is my favorite. I can understand a lot of reasoning for flat earthers even if I don't agree with it, but their explanations involving the flat earth model and what they would call gravity are too far fetched and unworkable.

imo the sun and moon are just like rotating around the earth i think theyre 3d but theyre very close 3000 miles away and local lights

planets are not even inside the firmament so those arent really what you think

its impossible to prove the earth is round because i know for a fact that its flat

theres video
youtube.com/watch?v=SYQfCqxBdMk

also theres no such thing as a horizon, if you zoom in with a telescope at a boat going over the horizon you can keep viewing the boat

you can observe cities hundreds of miles away across a body of water