Canada Is The Land of Opporunity, America is the Land Of Greed

In Canada every single Prime Minister was a member of the proleteriet before becoming Prime Minister, in America every single President has been very rich and part of the bourgeois before becoming president. How does this compare? It shows Canada is the true nation.

Other urls found in this thread:

o.canada.com/news/justin-trudeau-admits-that-he-won-the-lottery-with-1-2-million-inheritance-and-successful-speaking-business
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Presidents_of_the_United_States
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ronald_Reagan
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

o.canada.com/news/justin-trudeau-admits-that-he-won-the-lottery-with-1-2-million-inheritance-and-successful-speaking-business

Yeah, Trudeau isn't rich at all

>in America every single President has been very rich

leaf edumacation system

Yeah sure substitute drama teachers make billions

>not realizing that Bushes are one of Americas most rich families
Burgerlard education

I see you just finished pol-sci 101, come back in a few years.

Because Bush is the only american president hurrrrrrrrrr

Shut the hell up

yeah because Bushes dad was never president hurr durr

>Be an American
>have more black people in your country than Canada has people
>Be white American
>have tons of guns
>Still don't have a higher violent crime rate than a white canadian
>get lumped in with american niggers.
>canadians act so much better than us

>Because Bush is the only american president hurrrrrrrrrr

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Presidents_of_the_United_States

when will the day of the rake happen, sick of leafs

>Be American
>Have no social mobility

>because his dad was never president hurrr durrr

>America every single President has been very rich
>every single
>EVERY SINGLE

how does any statment about Bush prove your argument you stupid faggot?

Give me a fucken argument, idc about bush and bush sr

Because they all were rich as well before becoming president. Are you ignorant.

You talk like a fag and your shits all retarded

Shut up redneck you talk like you are uneducated

Give me citations of every single president faggot. just because you say something doesn't mean it's true you fucktard. can any of your sjws create a single argument? all i see is capslock "DRUMPF" and retarded pictures of a frog crying. You lost the Primaries, Hillary Won, You lost the Election, Trump won, you lost Brexit, you lost the Battle of Berkley, and you are about to lose the French election.

Stop virtue signally and screeching and go do something for your cause.

Found the leaf that doesn't get the joke. Still trying to figure out how the Bush fellas were the only US presidents ever?

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ronald_Reagan

>Raised in a poor family in small towns of northern Illinois, Reagan graduated from Eureka College in 1932 and worked as a sports announcer on several regional radio stations. After moving to Hollywood in 1937, he became an actor and starred in a few major productions. Reagan was twice elected President of the Screen Actors Guild, the labor union for actors, where he worked to root out Communist influence. In the 1950s, he moved into television and was a motivational speaker at General Electric factories.

wow fucken hard to do some research

>Jimmy Carter

>Carter was a Democrat who was raised in rural Georgia. He was a peanut farmer who served two terms as a Georgia State Senator from 1963 to 1967, and one as the Governor of Georgia from 1971 to 1975.

peanut farmers are worth billions huh?

You're making assumptions op and you know what they say about assumptions.

You posted a link earlier in the thread that had every U.S President, go check it out lazy bum

>missing the reference this badly

Can you please gas your fellow leafs?

I won't do anything like that, but I'll be sure to ask them to be more polite and considerate.

>wow fucken hard to do some research
Yeah sure buddy Reagan totally came from fake news

>peanut farmers are worth billions huh?
Yeah sure 5 million totally isn't rich

i posted to wikipedia.

and i did nigger.

Your country is irrelevant, and the only reason it could be considered relevant is because the US needs lumber.

You are literally under the control of a fucken island off the west coast of Europistan.

Nothing that happens in Canada matters. Everything you have is from the United States. Nothing good ever came from your shit whole. The entire Canadian populous lives on the border of the US.

kys

At least Canada is a good country, America is a poor shithole, no different from Uganda. You are literally controlled by banks in switzerland

I'm newly landed here and have an immigration interview in US embassy next week.

I'm lost in considering all pro and contra in choosing the place to live, even trying to secure both citizenship. The point is that each country have some unique staff to chase, and you can't say which is best without knowing specific personal background.