Is Rick & Morty the most red-pilled show on television?

Is Rick & Morty the most red-pilled show on television?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=i7m57W2DQH4
youtube.com/watch?v=_iZLoRObShM
youtube.com/watch?v=0VPomlhz6EI
youtube.com/watch?v=UAPScDrC3dE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Guy literally begs God to save him every other episode.

Fuck off. Spamming these threads on Sup Forums is bad enough, don't start here you dirty nigger.

More like the most reddit show.

This show is the biggest pile of steaming reddit shit I have ever seen in my life

Yes. It is. But its not an atheist show like you think.

what does it have to do with reddit? i bet you never even went there

Is Sup Forums coming close to realising that Rick and Morty is actually part satire and Harmon & Roliand spend half of their time laughing at their fans?
>character is an edgy science atheist and pleads with God for his life half the time he's in any danger
>lead character of a "nerd show" says gibberish and coins it aloud as his new catchphrase on the spot and there's loads of forced out-of-character laughter from other characters

I think you have to be over 16 to realize this, ie all of Reddit and most of Sup Forums

Personally, I like the show. But the fanbase is cancerous.

This and IASIP is just marketing.

Leftist faggots have their shit, and the 'red-pilled' have theirs

Redpilled for 15-year-olds.

His last name might be sanchez but he comes off pretty white to me.

how can a mexican have a blond daughter?
for all we know he was adopted.
FAKE NEWS.

no, but it certainly is the most reddit-pilled

I think this show is smart and funny FOR TV

Sup Forums overall seems to have the opinion that the only valid form of entertainment is Kubrick films and books, so of course they wouldn't like a cartoon that shits on their views(even if it also shits on opposing views to theirs)

The episode where they go into the miniverse within a miniverse within Rick's car is an all-time half-hour of television.

Pretty sure one of the creators is a 4channer

Sanchez is Spanish, not Metzito.

The new vr game is just a pathetic and shameless reskin of Job Simulator.

Is that really all that VR is capable of? No wonder it's dying already.

Roiland. Harmon's a bit of a cuck, but if you look at Roiland's twitter, I would not be surprised if he was just hiding his power level.

>BUUURRPPP

what was up with that literal cuck episode?
s1 was terrible.
s2 was slightly better.
its red-pilled for 8th graders maybe.

Roiland has confirmed coming here to shit on the show and see how people react.

It's not as bad as Sup Forums makes it out to be and not as good as reddit makes it out to be.

The most red-pilled shows are shit like Rome, Deadwood, The Sopranos, etc. And those aren't even really red-pilled but they do approach political and racial issues from a non-leftist perspective.

>IASIP
great show

It is to an extent, but many don't seem to understand the actual theme. It isn't for nihilism, but rather against it. That's why Rick is so miserable and edgy all the time and that's why so many people claim to "relate" to him. He has a whole bunch of problems and it shows.

>confirmed
Sauce?

Edgy science. Feels like it was inspired by Back to the Future. Lol random humour

I'm pretty sure they were making fun of cucks in that episode.

Confirmed for Reddit, not Sup Forums

youtube.com/watch?v=i7m57W2DQH4 Can't remember a time code but it's definitely in the first half hour.

stop shilling

I dont get it minute he rips God the next he bitching at family for being retarded on "the day of the birth of our savior"

Shit writing or just nihilism going back and forth without rhyme or reason?

>i bet you never even went there
No need, plebbit comes to us. Case in point, this thread.

>the guy that brings everyone together
>fixes summer and her bf's problems
>the only one really upset with it is Jerry

Not sure 2bh

Also the excessive swearing and post-ironic nigger slang.

Honestly cant tell what it was trying to do or be.

this meta thead of Sup Forums proving it's not beta by calling people who enjoy the show cucks

>some media is just for entertainment

>tfw you've basically run out of good shows to watch

Vikings is actually really good.
youtube.com/watch?v=_iZLoRObShM

>just nihilism going back and forth without rhyme or reason
This, it seems

I still think the show is pretty entertaining. Fite me IRL, i don't care.

O shidd!

The most Reddit-pilled show

Show is too smart for most of Sup Forums.

It has the highest jpm out of almost anything out there, including hundreds of easter eggs and throwbacks to past episodes.

The biggest reason why Sup Forums hates it is because they have far too much autism/add to even see past wubadubalublub.

Welcome to Sup Forums - Politically Incorrect, You Fucking Retard
Remember to sa ge bait, and bump Sup Forums threads, you fucking lunks. This board is for the discussion of news, world events, political issues, and other related topics.

Off-topic and Sup Forums-tier threads will be deleted (and possibly earn you a ban, if you persist). Unless they are quality, well thought out, well written posts, the following are examples of off-topic and/or Sup Forums-tier threads:

>Red pill me on X. (with no extra content or input of your own)
>Are X white?
>Is X degeneracy?
>How come X girls love Y guys so much?
>If X is true, then how come Y? Checkmate Z.

The variety of threads allowed here are very flexible and we believe in freedom of speech, but we expect a high level of discourse befitting of the board. Attempts to disrupt the board will not be tolerated, nor will calls to disrupt other boards and sites.

yeah they're not trying to be fucking deep. jesus, it's like all these hipsters with "don't hug me I'm scared."
>just a british couple ripping on kids TV
>nothing to see here, move along

You watched bojack yet, lad?

This is why your mother doesn't love you

>our exit is the digestive tract
>GET IT?

the ultimate redpill is not believing in god but hating atheists for undermining society.

no, is it good

>the only one upset is Jerry

Hit the nail on the head. Jerry is the everyman. Of course he would have a problem with it, he doesn't like degeneracy. As that episode kinda showed, Jerry and Rick have more similarities than they realize and I feel like they are the two most "red-pilled" on the show.

I can dig Rick and Morty. Wish more episode were like the Pilot though.

Yeah they were, the whole episode the focus was Gerry. The audience was suppose to relate to gerry's confusion at his family's acceptance of the cuckold, you were to feel like Gerry felt.

you're probably the type to think random belches are funny

its ok, i laugh at stupid shit too, like youtube poops:

youtube.com/watch?v=0VPomlhz6EI

Confirmed for knee deep critical thinking skills and proving my statement about ADD.

Nobody has even made a real shot at the show yet other than a bunch of leddit faggots like it.

GOD ISN'T REAL GAZORPABORP
I FUCKING LOVE SCIENCE

Its what I kept thinking R&M would turn into but never did.
Infinitely more creative, actual jokes, actual misery without forcing it.
Its references and parodies of previous media arent forced as well.

One of my recent favorite shows 2bh.

Actually no, i'm much more sophisticated then that. Sorry to disappoint you.

pic related

the best season of TV ever made

S h a d i l a y

Yeah, I don't actually think Rick is an atheist, due to his comments in S2E1. I think he is probably mad at God for some undisclosed reason. I actually think that Rick's fake origin in S3E1 is probably his real origin and the Szechaun Sauce meme is just a cover up.

and the platoon of us backing the show, albeit a few of us pretty warmly as "yeah, it's another source of (burps) entertainment, JERRY!"

*BURP*
WE GOTTA- WE GOTTA STOP DRUMPF MORTY
*BURP* WE GOTTA STOP HIM

I've watched 2 episodes of Rick & Morty and didn't find it to be good at all.

>the beta who hates his wife and wife hates him is the everyman.
wew
Rick is, Jerry is literally just his character from Archer. They even did a few archer jokes.

Rick is the smartest guy in the universe

He probably knows who/what God/the creator is, if there is one.

The show isnt smart though.
Ironically being bad is just being bad.
Satire is lazy

Don't get memed!
Show creator says Rick voted trump!

this.
Unfortunately it attracts the "I fucking love science" crowd, even though the show constantly makes fun of them.

watching this right now
fucking C O M F Y

sa ge. Off-topic and Sup Forums-tier threads will be deleted.
Welcome to Sup Forums - Politically Incorrect, You Fucking Retard

Remember to sa ge bait, and bump Sup Forums threads, you fucking lunks. This board is for the discussion of news, world events, political issues, and other related topics.

Off-topic and Sup Forums-tier threads will be deleted (and possibly earn you a ban, if you persist). Unless they are quality, well thought out, well written posts, the following are examples of off-topic and/or Sup Forums-tier threads:

>Are X white?
>Is X degeneracy?

The variety of threads allowed here are very flexible and we believe in freedom of speech, but we expect a high level of discourse befitting of the board. Attempts to disrupt the board will not be tolerated, nor will calls to disrupt other boards and sites.

He doesn't hate his wife. He loves her. She is the one who doesn't love him and yeah, he is the everyman character.

>Vikings is actually really good.
I never watched that, but aren't they all coalburners in that show?

And isn't that show also pretty much anti christian and pro muslim?

i fuckign love SCIENCE SCINCE IS EPICC!!!!!!

lmao NOTHING MATTERS lOl!!!! Nihilism FTW!!!!!!

bluepilled normie reddit tier shit

Yeah, I've noticed that too. I don't think they realize Rick is essentially Ron Paul with a portal gun.

>Rick is the Everyman
Kek what planet are you on where a hyper intelligent anti hero is a catogorised everyman? Gerry is the "everyman" due to is average intellect, ignorance, and pretty neutral personality. Sometimes he's a bit beta, sometimes he's not.

kek agrees, blessed be his name

I didnt see it that way it all. It seemed like it was trying to normalize it.

If you cant come right out and say cucking is fucking degenerate on an edgy show like that well guess what, they are normalizing it.

I couldnt make it past two episodes, it seemed like all the propaganda from family wrapped up in 'make me feel smart" big bang theory sci-fi.

Bob's burgers is redpilled. This show is degenerate liberal trash at it's finest

holy fuck are you competing in pill olympics? Have you ever considered that rick and morty show doesn't have any sort of agenda and simply tells a story?

>Bob's Burgers
>Redpilled

Found the (((shill)))

It is quite smart, in the sense of the writers intertwining plots without us knowing. Go watch the "Secret of the ticket" theory on Ytube, then the follow up video where the writers acknowledge they've been found out

Nah, needing a misery device to realize you love someone several times just means youd rather be miserable than lonely.
Them shoe-horning "but shes a SMART serial killer alien who uses jerry's worm manifestation for her own gains" in the marriage counselling episode was just lazy.

Theyre trying to force dysfunctional love and im not having it.

There is a simple explanation for what's going on.

Hypocrisy is a widely used comedic device.

Stop intellectualizing cartoons designed for manchildren, simply don't watch it if it pisses you off so much, it has such a small audience it's not going to influence anymore people into being insufferable reddit niggers.

The funny thing is that Sup Forums are good feminists because they believe, like second wave feminists, that everything is political.

Horseshoe theory did nothing wrong.

I meant rick is the redpilled.
>muh head-canon
Literally as bad as Adventure Time autists

funny because in an episode where rick thinks he's going to die he starts frantically praying for god not to send him to hell and begs for forgiveness. it points out that hes not 100 percent comitted to his athiest beleifs.

the show is actualy entertaining it's just the hardcore fan base are cancer and they hype it up to be more than what it is

Did you feel like you learned more physics from 'big bang theory' than you ever did in school?
Because it sounds like something you would say.

Are the retards on reddit close to realising that Rick isn't supposed to be likeable?

Sure it's super redpilled. That's wh lereddit likes it so much.

I can weave pointless bullshit subplots that are referenced so briefly that nobody notices them into my writing any time I want. It's not hard.

The hard part is making it fucking mean something important.

There is no deeper meaning to Rick and Morty. It's not an examination of the human condition, or an allegorical lesson, or even a political diatribe disguised as fiction.

It's just a story.

And that is why it's not smart, even though I have no doubt that smart people work on it.

>force dysfunctional love

Someone hasn't seen S3E1 now have they?

You do this shit on Sup Forums every 30min. Fuck off out of our board.

sa ge this cartoon spam

>Are X white?
>Is X degeneracy?

never mind someone beat me to it, just.

That's better than Reddit trying to meme Rick as Bernie Sanders

>Feels like it was inspired by Back to the Future
That's because it was.
youtube.com/watch?v=UAPScDrC3dE

>haven't figured it out yet

Rick = God

God = human

humans = fucking retarded but the least of everything so far

humans = hate themselves, don't realize their similarities

humans = do not recognize what is most human and in fact persecute it

humans = incredibly smart retards

>I never watched that, but aren't they all coalburners in that show?
I don't even think there are any black characters, pretty much all the main characters are nordic, anglo-saxon or French

>And isn't that show also pretty much anti christian and pro muslim?
Christians get killed a lot by the Vikings, but they also win a lot of battles. The French also hold their own pretty well. The Vikings win more at first, but the Christians develop technology a lot faster and give the Vikings a good asspounding later on.

>atheist
>redpilled
op you best be gettin' that cock outta your mouth

I don't think they're trying to shove anything. They need wacky situations that are chaotic enough to bring up interesting and potentially funny plots. If Jerry and Beth had a nice living relationship, they couldn't do anything dramatic with their character relationship. Besides, they do show them being romantic and shit with each other quite a lot.

I did just this morning.
Theyre going to have another plot where they realize they """"need""" eachother and get back together. Then it will lead to another sub-plot where jerry and morty realize they need to kill rick