PROVE TO ME YOU'RE NOT SOME BLIND FOLLOWER AND ARE A REAL HUMAN BEING!

SAY SOMETHING BAD ABOUT HITLER!

I'LL START: HIS MUSTACHE WAS FUCKING STUPID AND HE IS A FAILURE

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/udIgZ2BHMO0
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2242349/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2933872/
jaymans.wordpress.com/2017/01/16/clannishness-the-series-a-finer-grained-look-at-how-it-happened/
presidency.ucsb.edu/ws/?pid=16166
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

He was too much of a hot head and couldn't finish his job. Sad.

If it weren't for him a lot more Westerners would be open to hating Jews.

He didn't kill the Jews he imprisoned because he was a compassionate idiot.

he had autism
and alzheimers
and parkinsons

He was actually a pretty good artist.

Oh bad.. he was a filthy vegetarian!

Hitler invaded the communists by accident

he probably had bad breath

I hate him for creating the modern world. He is completely responsible for all the bullshit you see in the news today. Fuck him for destabilizing the western world.

he gambled that england would put up with his bullshit and lost bigly

He was too handsome

Those awful teeth. And trying to hard to cater to dumb German peasants with
>muh Catholicism

He divided his troops to 3 fronts instead of marching straight to Russia.

He stance on niggers was too soft.

He was an idiot for not listening to his Generals

Invade Russia? But that's insane.

Should have known he couldent fight two fronts.

He lost the war.

He had too much respect for the English.

He didnt kill all jews

Led the country that thought cooking meth and giving it to soldiers was a good idea.

I think someone actually made a thread about him on /ic/.
He was alright, but he was hardly a master. He needed more work/better instruction on his fundamentals. The issue is that the art academy he was trying to enter was strictly for masters.

He lets his anger get in the way of this goal. Incompetent.

did too many drugs

this basically

Without Hitler, racism and white pride wouldn't be a bogeyman

Discredited authentic right-wing politics forever. European nationalists will literally never recover from this asshole.

Also got his country bombed to pieces and his women raped by the Red Army.

If he stopped after the Anschluss I'd lover him. But no.... Muh Lebensraum...

Hitler was a piece of shit, regardless if the "Holocaust" was real or not, Hitler was still a piece of shit that needed to be destroyed. He tried conquering everything so he gets no sympathy in my book.

His art was bad, he has his perspectives all wrong

Hitler losing the war led to the creation of Israel, and now they can freely control western society without being able to be called out because "muh anti-semitism" "literally Hitler!."

What he feared that would happen to Germany, is happening to the entire fucking globe now. The long nosed crooks are the rulers and controllers.

How did he think he could win?

Declare war on half the world, then be surprised when you lose.

He was a militant vegan and would lecture his dinner guests about cruelty to animals while they were eating.

he didnt exterminate all nonwhite in the world

HIS MUSTACHE WAS FUCKING STUPID AND HE IS A FAILURE

He didn't commit the holocaust

>Without Hitler, racism and white pride wouldn't be a bogeyman

Says the nervous american, realizing his country winning the war produced todays society.

He didn't kill all the kikes

he tried to take over the world like a faggot nigger control freak

this. He was an absolute retard, he wanted to preserve his Germanic people yet he goes around and does the exact opposite. He got hungry for power and fucked his people over.

JIDF

he didn't prepare the troops well enough for winter in Russia.

end. that's it.

We didn't enter the war til we were attacked.

If Hitler hadn't declared war on us immediately after Pearl Harbor, we would have just gone and fist fucked Japan then gone back home.

He failed to finish every single thing he started. The worst case of ADD ever.

OP is a faggot and a kike

I hate the fact that he killed Hitler.

Triggered

He did not focus on developing the atomic bomb and even discontinued the severely under funded project
to replace it with some retarded Wunderwaffen ideas that were never finished.
He put way to much effort into oversized, propagandistic weapons like pic related, that turned out to be a waste
of material and impractical in actual war.

He showed too much sympathy to his enemies.

He suicided, denying history his Nuremberg testimony.

He should have immediately invaded the U.K. Not doing so was a major error. The US ended up launching their devastating bombing campaign and invasion from the U.K. The bombing campaign alone killed millions of Germans.

The war in the east was inevitable, but he should have gone all in on the after Dunkirk. He could have integrated the britons into his army as well like he had done with Scandinavia.

yada yada you have to go back yada yada reddit normie piece of shit

He took too many drugs, didn't listen to his generals enough, and he fucking lost.

Seriously the biggest problem I have with him is that he eventually lost.

He didn't understand perspective very well in his art

Then he fled to Argentina and abandoned us until he died like 40 years later

Without him, the Soviet Union would have invaded Europe and maybe even succeeded to place the world under direct Jewish rulership, not just the tweaking and pulling strings that we have today.

...also that fucking VW Beetle scam, where he screwed kids out of their pocket money. Fucking hypocrite!

this, come on now, it's like the most fundamental thing and yet he managed to keep drawing an entire picture with crooked lines?

not immediately invading Anglos gives us the ability to say he was not anti white tho

Yes, I was just going to say that he dismissed Heinz Guderian because for some reason he thought he knew more about tank warfare than the guy who wrote Achtung Panzer. I mean WTF.

Hard to imagine Hitler having any good military ideas after that.

He (allegedly) only got six million kikes, and now allegedly no gypsies.

retarded fag took control of eastern battlefield and with little respect to generals walked over them

He was a terrible strategist and tactician who insisted on micromanaging a war, throwing out any of his officer corps that displeased him.

He broke his treaty with the Soviets before he'd consolidated his victories in France on top of not bothering to give his troops the equipment they'd need to operate in the Russian winter.

>this is what ami actually believes

Hitler admired Islam

but it was, we did it too

committed an hero

He couldn't finish the job
he invaded russia

>commies have ruined karjala

...or was it propaganda to undermine British India?

"Muh slaughter of ethnic germans" is a meme, and his actions in Poland were pretty reprehensible.

He didn't breed susceptibility to cuckery out of the German population. The reason why they are so cucked today is because they have a genetic predisposition to guilt.

I actually like his mustache. It was very fashionable at the time and it's a shame that nobody can wear it now without fear of harassment/discrimination/violence.

My great grandfather wore his mustache the same way.

He didn't kill enough gypsies.

On Adolf Hitler's birthday (4/20) Swedish nationalists unveiled a pro-Hitler banner above a highway in Stockholm.

youtu.be/udIgZ2BHMO0

He wanted to go to Art College. Antifa written all over

fucking stupid faggot you were blockading japan, baiting German uboats, sending resources to britain long before lendlease

>predisposition to guilt.
Not genetic. It's called Judeo-Christianity.

You dumbass, That mustache was coined by Charlie Chaplin, a lighthearted and comedic actor. it's SUPPOSED to be stupid. Don't insult our ancestor through some failure that copied his style.

He did not finish what he started.

Invaded poland

(((Mischling)))

(((Honorary Aryan)))

Meth in it's pure form is actually not that bad, only crystal fucks you up very fast. Many countrys used it for pilots.

Call it a "Charlie Chaplin" mustache. You'll just look like a hipster as long as you don't go full 1488 in public.

>waging war on two fronts

Cuck

>couldn't finish his job

How exactly do you speed up typhus infections?

>If he stopped after the Anschluss I'd lover him. But no.... Muh Lebensraum...
It's true

He didn't kill the jews.

Operation Barbarossa

Yes it is genetic you cuck in denial. Guilt is a fucking chemical reaction in the brain. Eastern Europe is largely Christian but they are relatively uncucked.
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2242349/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2933872/
jaymans.wordpress.com/2017/01/16/clannishness-the-series-a-finer-grained-look-at-how-it-happened/

He lost. Couldn't keep his cool. Shouldn't have started a war with everyone on the planet.

That said. He need at least 3 of him right now.

Speech be Roosvelt, months before Pearl harbor:

American labor now bears a tremendous responsibility in the winning of this most brutal, most terrible of all wars.

In our factories and shops and arsenals we are building weapons on a scale great in its magnitude. To all the battle fronts of this world these weapons are being dispatched, by day and by night, over the seas and through the air. And this Nation is now devising and developing new weapons of unprecedented power toward the maintenance of democracy.

Why are we doing this? Why are we determined to devote our entire industrial effort to the prosecution of a war which has not yet actually touched our own shores?"

"These enemies know that the course of American production in the past year has shown enormous gains and that the product of these industries is moving to the battle fronts against Hitlerism in increasing volume each day."

How is it a meme? Poland massively underestimated Germany, killed many native germans and refused to let them leave. They provoked the shit out of germany.
"Ab heute wird Bombe mit Bombe vergolten" was not a meme.

Prove you're not a fat dyke first

In the beginning of WWII, America was selling resources to everyone because it was extremely economically beneficial to do so. Much like WWI, America (in the beginning of WWII) viewed it as a European civil war, which it was for a time.

This, American bombings of supply lines didn't finish the job.

He was a manlet. I fucking hate manlets!

Hitler killed too many jews

edgy

He ordered the ME262 development be altered so that what was intended as a fighter was repurposed as a bomber thus complicating the development of the best fighter (first operational jet turbine) of the war. Too much micro management.

Oh yeah - he didn't finish the relocation of the Jews out east.

>In the beginning of WWII, America was selling resources to everyone

You like to make up history, no?

"These enemies know that the course of American production in the past year has shown enormous gains and that the product of these industries is moving to the battle fronts against Hitlerism in increasing volume each day."

Roosevelt, September 1, 1941