Berkeley Secret Plans

It is clear that we are being raided, log into your Gold accounts boys.

here are is the fresh, clean infographic for how we should organize and spread our message.

Tell me what you think lads

Typo on Subsection 7

Should be target women, not targeting just any ANTIFA

Interesting, I feel like there could be some improvements on the original info graphic. I've outlined the things that need to be emphasized and the things that need to be cut in this revised image. Hope we can make Sup Forums great again!

nice.

What do you think about Section 3, and in particular, subsection 2 & 8?

I am confident we can pull it off; what do you think?

hmmm. It's a bold move for sure, but who knows. Especially in these "progressive" times. we need to be more extreme against the shareblue and ctr cucks who are infiltrating this board. I think we can, we just need more people behind our movement.

we already outnumber them.

They have no chance.

The real motivation behind 2 & 8 is to guide public opinion.

>section 2
Top fucking kek

>Subsection 8
2017 will be remembered as the year it finally came together.

You're right. With that being said we can and probably should focus on section 2 and 8. Give it all we got, I feel the rest of the plan is like an insurance policy on those 2 sections. I made some additional edits. God have mercy on the globalist jews.

This is pretty good I'll spread the word

guys how do i get a Sup Forums gold account????

fixed it

I know, it's quite the masterful plan OP made.

excellent, here's the IRC info

>mfw

dumb faggots are gonna take the bait so easily, can't wait until its plastered all over the internet

Just added some more infantry formations and shit to section 3. Taking pages out of the books of history's greatest generals.

lol

heres the plans for the afterparty where we will all have sex with traps and jerk each other off

>Section two
MY SIDES

Looking good so far.

thanks for the information.

I'll be contact with IRC mods soon.

Those cucks won't know what hit them

seriously i cant even find somewhere to log in, much less with my gold account? please help

>not having a Sup Forums gold account in the current year
Enjoy being cucked by all the shills kiddo.

What is this shit? I already have a pass, why can't I load the pics?

I'd appreciate it if you post your ironic memes on a normal Sup Forums account, some people here might actually think you are being serious.

I just read through it all. Literally nothing to see, it will never work - antifa won't fall for it. I'm going to bed, so sleepy. Don't bother reading it anyone, just get some rest.

>south africa
AHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAAAA

You seriously don't have a Gold account?

You need to have spent a minimum amount of time on Sup Forums before the option appears on the home page. Stop deleting your cookies and history and it will appear soon

alt-lite are here, abandon thread

>it's okay, we'll be in a room on the other side of the grand hall away from everyone!
It's gay and not welcome, thanks

lmaoing @ the plebbitor newfags who dont know how to activate Sup Forums gold

also here 's the newest list of doxxed antifa member from facebook/twitter/ etc
the pastebin link in pic has them alphabetically, but there's like 40 thousand names and emails so break it up into manageable sections and hand them out.

For anyone interested in setting up a new account.

>22
>22
>7
Praise KEK!

great work lads

crap mine expired.

Thanks, m8. Kek bless.

why did you just post the gold account picture ?

Everyone has a gold account, step up your game.

look at this newfag

Good to know Sup Forums Gold keeps noobs out of the real operations, its doing its job.

Sa ge bait. Bump Sup Forums related threads, you dipshits. That's all you have to do. Off-topic and Sup Forums-tier threads will be deleted (and possibly earn you a ban, if you persist). Unless they are quality, well thought out, well written posts, the following are examples of off-topic and/or Sup Forums-tier threads:

>Red pill me on X. (with no extra content or input of your own)
>Are X white?
>Is X degeneracy?
>How come X girls love Y guys so much?
>If X is true, then how come Y? Checkmate Z.

Butt hurt shill detected. Stay cucked.

we can see you're not paying member.

oh jeez i can see what i posted, can anyone else see my credit card info?

oh man my credit card number is still showing up please help

Message to any newfags who don't know what Gold passes are: do yourself a favor and close the thread. Honestly, you don't belong here.

No, it's all asterisk

No I can't

go to windows folder, delete system 32, problem should be solved

[You must have a Sup Forums gold account to view this post]

Where?

>that feel when you can't afford Sup Forums Gold

>implying I dont have a platinum account

I logged into my Gold account just so gold members could see the infographic, as can platinum members

You need to put your credit card details in the Name section when posting to unlock them.

ok thanks.. le doubles and triples confirms right? lol

Bunch of asteriks bro.

Don't listen to him that will brick your computer. Nobody sees your info bro it's all good. Trolls man I swear.

I think we're going a bit far with the hidden knives, we should use image related instead.
What do you think?

yeah lol i know... ive been on the chan long enough to know not to delete system32

Lel
I think you's guys ought not tell to many ppl about Gold, they'll figure us out and raid that account, sheesh !

Stop being a cunt.

Why does this one have a little trash can next to it?

nIce

>Names
>addresses
>phone numbers
>employer

Nice

40,000 is a big number but it can be done with the help of weaponized autism

That's a great idea. You could do a lot of damage and there's almost no chance of being detected.

I lost the super secret password we use. What is it again?

Nice.

p a s s w o r d

Does anyone have the one with antifa girls?

Your SSN

Don't post your credit card number people, it's a SCAM!

DELETR THIS

No, don't you remember reading that the microprocssozers hide the digits. Checkm

wow, nice work user that's a lot of info. Send it to the newsletter

I read people used it in the Cold War and it was the best way to go undetected. Even if there are cameras no one would be able to put 2 an 2 together

HOW DO I GET A Sup Forums GOLD ACCOUNT YOU FUCKING NAZIS

Section 2 is a fucking masterpiece

sounds like someone isn't in on the internal operations.

its about time you paid for a Sup Forums Gold account faggot

fuck off, commie

I remember that flash game

i paid but i cant see Sup Forums gold pictures OR Sup Forums gold posts? whats up with this ://

Kek, you dumb nigger actually fell for it.

Yeah they've already pressed charges on all of them plus we've got you know who watching their moves so it's just a matter of time

well said.

also good choice on keeping that information confidential.

Where can I get a Sup Forums gold account?

Not sure what you mean lad. This is 100% legit.

of course people like you would [You must have Sup Forums gold account to view the rest of this post]

>one post by this id

I don't know how

You fucked up user. Delete this and try again, you need to have your email as #gold.

To delete image you need to reply to the post with the Delete this in Name Options and Comment.

fucking n00b you need to get approved by moot and it takes 72 hours

baka please stop posting under Sup Forums gold until i get my credit card processed :///

wtf i didnt type baka :// i typed baka

HOLY FUCK is that the real list of all ANTIFA affiliates in Berkley? How did you het all that info, parent's names? that's just some good intel work

I should of stayed on /r/The_Donald instead of listening to you cucks.

Good option, cheap as well. You can buy them on amazon for under 20 bucks.

okay user.