Is it terrible that even though I have 100% different beliefs than her, Laci is still my waifu :(

Is it terrible that even though I have 100% different beliefs than her, Laci is still my waifu :(

99/100 Canadians are absolute faggots.

pls dont respond to this slide thead

sage

Nice tits, slut.

i'd put my ding ding in her thing thing if know what i mean ;^)

Didn't you see the nudes? She's a roastie..

You have terrible taste

What nudes

A FUCKING EASTFAG

>Laci
>waifu

back in my day this bitch would be called a 4 why you kids find her so attractive is beyond me and I am only 27

To my fellow leaf, she's my waifu already, but ill let you fuck her too while I watch (with her approval obviously, because her body, her rules).

I hate her smug face.

Yeah, she's fucking jewish

She's being redpilled, ever so slowly, but surely. Still in the resistance phase but clearly trying to break out somehow.

Reply with sweet digits and I'll post them. They were leaked a while back by an ex

that picture disgusts me

Take you're cuck play back to maple syrup land you massive faggot.

We're all bitter virgins who blame society for fucking us up

You're not alone. I imagine her being a total submissive in the sack. I'll bet she keeps a neatly trimmed big of her bush up top but shaves the sides and lips below her clit. I'll bet those lips are puffy too. She probably has a puffy little pussy you can really grab on to without the curtains or roasties. She probably keeps a good and clean shop too.

SA GE
Off-topic and Sup Forums-tier threads will be deleted (and possibly earn you a ban, if you persist). Unless they are quality, well thought out, well written posts, the following are examples of off-topic and/or Sup Forums-tier threads:

>Red pill me on X. (with no extra content or input of your own)
>Are X white?
>Is X degeneracy?
>How come X girls love Y guys so much?
>If X is true, then how come Y? Checkmate Z.

No way
chubby girls usually have big fat innies

Why are Leafposts always the most cancerous?

This is politics related.

she'd cheat on you or ask for an open relationship

its a cultural thing, remember that these are the people that elected a drama teacher to be their leader
absolute cuck-tier nation

calling your bluff

check these, for science

Uh, I'm pretty sure she admitted to getting herpes by being a whore in one of her vids.

Rollin

don't need them but still

Fucking leaf nigger, I bet your from Guelph.

Shes not even hot, she has big tits and uses extreme camera angles and make up to make her face a 6/10 at best, and hide her chub body. You can find better looking thots in any big mall or club in any leafland city.

(Depending on the circumstances would still fuck tho)

Deliver now or your balls will rot off

Yes. Why should and man, woman, or heir respect you if you have no integrity or self-respect? You probably don't really think your beliefs are important. They are everything. Your children will inherit your faults. Fix yourself now and don't pass your weakness onto your children.

I can understand, although I'd much rather hatefuck Katy Perry or Emily Barry before Laci Green.

Is it me or is she chubbing up? Guess all that post election and inauguration ben and jerry innings are adding up

Who is this sloot and can I see in her pooper

warts

*Pee

She's a kike and sage reported hidden

she literally looks like a fuck toy for my dick. she looks like a doll.

Well that's just a major disappointment.

Women don't have beliefs, they follow what authority tells them.

Also sage.

A leaf I agree with. Well fuck me running.

I would love to tie her up and hate-fuck her. Fuck the feminism outta her.

she is legitimately ugly as fuck. i can at least understand the infatuation with most of the other skanks posted here, but this one is just awful looking. what's the deal, seriously?

The one sloot I'd hate fuck any day

absolutely based

This is actually true. It's incredibly politically incorrect but it's true. Women require leadership. A strong man produces a happy woman.

Lets go

Any alpha 25+ yoa can tell u this. It's the betas that don't know.

Cmon asshole, deliver

Like you have them anyways

Wait, so that isn't Riley Reid?

here

Kek speaks through me

A fatter, bustier, more annoying, feminist Riley Reid.