AMA. I just reported my boss

Yeah, so my employer is knowingly employing illegal taconiggers in north Texas. The way I see it they need to go and my company needs to get right with the law.
Regardless of the fact that I may loose my job.
Thought?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VC3d2GBji1I
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

You did good. More people need to do this.

good on you

I wasted 3 years of my life working into a management position at a whole foods type grocery store, and I still regret not getting back at them.

>be walking with boss man
>pass through the kitchen
>pablo the dishwasher says hello
>boss man chats him up for a sec
>continue up the stairs
>"I love those fuckin guys, they'll work till their hands are prunes and they only ask for a few bucks an hour!"
>mfw was on my 6th month of waiting for a raise and was getting paid less than what high school baggers were starting at

You're in the right, fellow citizen.

literally nothing wrong here

>company cant afford to hire enough employees on full wages
>have illegal to minor work so they can afford to pay YOU a proper wage
>report him, potentially losing your own job and everyone else there
Good work. I mean, at least anonymous posters on a mongolian mining forum think your based. Worth it.

I almost feel sorry for a few of them. Good dudes but still illegal. Also I haven't gotten a raise in over a year. Me thinks it's because of them.

Good. Fuck these undercutting businesses, I just wish we could go back to the days where a man from the government would show up at the guys door, take him away for a few days, then send his wife his ashes in a box.

What's your point? Your cunt boss would work you just as hard if he could. Keep crying pussy.

OUT-fucking-STANDING, citizen.

Sprouts?

my point is fuck any business that hires illegal's with the full knowledge that they save money and yet refuse to pay their legitimate employees what they're worth.

Start jobhunting.
You did the right thing, user

Frazier's.

>company getts greedy and breaks the law
>WHAAAAH WHY AMEN'T I ALLOWED TO WHAT EVER I WANT, I'M A JOB CREATOR GOD DAMNIT

Me thinks? What the hell is wrong with you?

You're wrong. I've watched the higher ups getting new trucks and vacation homes while I remain stagnant. Also the work force has become all brown in what used to be a white mans trade. They blast their circus music and don't even try to assimilate.

You know who will work like mules for minimum wage? Haitians. Bonus points because most of them are legal because they got refugee status after the earthquake.

I pay my employees $11 starting, though.

of course. any savings a company makes goes into the bonuses for the bosses.

You made God and country proud son.

HERO OF THE IMPERIUM

Did you ever stop and think that those do-workers who those vehicles out whatever have spouses that make money, or gained an inheritance, or work another job, or qualify for a good loan?

Your employer would still underpay and undervalue you even without them. They like to give the better jobs to friends and family. There's nothing to do with merit.

Over the past year and a half I've felt more and more like a stranger in my own home town. I've finally had enough. How long until I see results?
Any idea user?

Your are a Patriot, I deal with this shit everyday.

Hahah you are still not going to have a job undesirable

Ain't that the fucking truth.
Shooter rampage when?

You sound like a fucking commie

Make fake social media accounts and troll your bosses business online to take the heat off yourself. Drop a "fuck Drumpf" line at work even.

Ummm no.

Boo hoo my employer that has a real job makes more money boo hoo. Go get an education commie

Post yfw burgers even have to tip Homeland Security

depends on the job. Most clueless idiots will say good on you but sometimes tacos are there are to hire.

worked at a hotel before, no one who applies for the maid position is ever white. They few that do end up quitting fast. Only Mexicans ever apply and stay with the job. They are paid roughly the same as front desk workers, which consisted mostly of white women.

Actually I have actively lied about not voting out of disgust for lack of good options.
I voted for trump. Early.

Good. I hope this becomes a trend.

>Mfw I reported my wifes sisters illegal alien live in BF

>Your employer would still underpay and undervalue you even without them
Perhaps, but I'd rather go ask why I'm getting paid a shit wage and get a fuck you I'm your boss knowing he wasn't handing out everyone's yearly bonus/raise to some exceptionally cheap brown labor.

Good job! You may have to find a new job though.

You're a true patriot, user.

Doing God's work.

Keep it up.

Let us know what happens.

I'm an electrician.

North Texas here, GJ bro, sick of these god damn goblins everywhere.

This. I have to listen to the accountant at my work kvetching once a month after balancing the books and making some savings for the company then having the owner come by and snatch it up to spend on superficial shit. This notion of the poor struggling business that can't afford to hire legally needs to fuck right off.

Dallas, you?

what business you in user?

>loose my job
>Thought?

Taconigger detected

You're a great American, thank you for your service

It's not a large industry, but I'm in the Miami metro, so CoL is higher

Frisco brah.

I've been drinking. You should know about that kinda shit. How else do you deal with giant spiders and shit.

Underrated kek

What makes you think they're hiring illegals because they can't hire enough employees on full wages?

Companies that hire illegals deserve to be shut down. Every fucking time. No exceptions, no excuses.

God's work, user

You're a true patriot.

so you wont tell me? but instead tell me where youre located? im surprised youre smart enough to have a business

How come you'd lose your job? Can't you submit an anonymous tip?

Not particularly identifying in a metro area of 5 million, amigo

Good job senpai

But, if you'd like a job, I start at $11 an hour and we've got benefits, you just have to be ok with manual labor and can pay for your own relocation.

It was anonymous. I worry because of the scale of it all. Like literally over 100 illegal aliens are employed here. They might have to shut down.
Or maybe best case scenario is they stay open and treat the rest of us like niggers.
Who knows?

where the fuck did you live where those were even days?

Today OP was not a faggot.

Germany, '44

I thought as much. Godspeed user, you did a selfless act for your nation.

Big Lenny is the most red-pilled youtube icon out there. Why dont we see more people like him?
youtube.com/watch?v=VC3d2GBji1I

who ever feels sorry is a fucking cuck

disregard, ment to be a seperate post

Hopefully you did it from a library computer

Well done.

Umm...no...why would I have to?

Only a fuckin leaf. Piss

You done good. If anything happens make us an update thread.

>my boss would treat me so well if it wasn't for those pesky brown folk

Kek
You are gullible as fuck

Good

oh no the poor souls look at the devastated family and kids the women are so heartbroken no human is illegal

It's 100% because of them, they are depressing your wages.

That's what its all about, cheap servants, and flooding the labor market so wages become completely distorted and pay everybody less.

Its only happening because we're being niceguy betas and letting the rich cuck us.

t. Jew

Fuck you. It's more about working conditions asshat. These fuckers just take over and blast their stupid music, shit up the john, don't flush the paper and throw it on the ground.
I legit hope you die in a fire.

Op you did the right thing

Btw if you do get fired contact a bunch of media outlets. At least one will pick up the story. Its a very hot topic these days.

snitches gonna snitch

You're doing God's work, user.

>mfw the beaners in the kitchen doing dishes would blast their shitty circus music while the meat guys blast metallica even louder

You're a retard without skills, that's why you get treated like shit.
Blame yourself, you useless faggot

You're doing God's work. Mexishits have to GTFO

Is Swift guilty of hiring illegals still?

There is no doubt that Hitler is meth'd out in that photo.

I am a bit concerned that my spell check does not find issue with "meth'd".

Yes..yes..being an electrician is a useless occupation.

IP address

was your wife mad at you? Or did she not find out?

Yeah...b-but ice is a bro...right?

And you are a usefully subservient idiot.

See some illegals, report some illegals.

He is a retard. To get any info from that they would need a reason to subpoena your ISP, which requires a judge approval, then go and get your info. They would have no reason to do so.

Report the illegal spics too

Someone is working in the oil fields

I'm sure you're very valuable, that's why your boss treats you so well.
Kek
Telling retards their boss doesn't give a fuck about them makes me subservient?

kys

nice

This user gets it.

lolwut? The government already has all the info they need from social media sites which sell their users' info.

Have fun being blackmailed by the gov a few decades from now when shit finally collapses, ya fruitcake

lmfao