Where The Fuck Is The Meme War?

You guys have been getting complacent. MAKE MEME WAR for Marine Le Pepe!!

I'll make the images if Frogs will supply the text and slogans. I do not know what would be culturally effective and my French is rusty.

Can we get a list of sayings and slogans?

I had one idea:

Take old pictures of France from the 80's when it was still white and French and super impose the phrase "Je me souviens" with the FN logo.

bamp

"Je me souviens" is more of a Quebec thing. We gotta do better. I'm open to suggestions, but we definitely gotta build Le Pendemonium

Are you still here, OP?

Europe is already lost

You betcha.

How about, "do you remember?" instead of "I remember"?

Same, we've been making most of the images, but French posters are far too lazy to give, linguistically and culturally speaking, any depth to them.

or, perhaps, "rappelle toi"

Okay, understood. I'm going to try and get my french connections on the job. If y'all have any, please do so as well. The stakes are too high. A Le Pen win could result in the much needed destruction of Brussels hegemony and hubris.

The day quebec stood still

It's not going to work because french internet is normie-central and doesn't give a shit about "memes" outside of a couple humor and vidya channels on youtube.
Remember, we have been lagging 10 years behind when it comes to the internet, we will never recover from the minitel gap.
>tfw the minitel is officially dead now

if kek wills it

Can we possibly come up with a good play on the French slogan
"Liberté, égalité, fraternité"?

bump

Calling all Frogs.

I repeat

Calling all Frogs.

We need phrases and slogans.

>minitel gap.

Holy shit. I had no Idea that was still a thing.

NEVAR FORGET Sup Forums

Fagbook is normie central. We can spread the macros and memes there.

Marine Le Pen Will Win

He's right! The french use facebook in uber high quantity. We need to bombard facebook with memes.

it isn't, but complete service has only ended in 2012, although very few had been using it since the 2000s.
But it still left a gap in telecommunications due to the stagnation in the 90s when everyone else was hooking into early internet, we had the upper hand at the beginning of the decade but lack of innovation and no clear direction for the technology made us lose that advantage by the end of the decade.
And we have been lagging behind ever since.
But that's the thing.
The french people who come here are typically the folks who have gone off the deep end, stopped using most social networks and can pretty much disconnect completely from french-speaking internet because the english-speaking parts are just superior in every regard.
All the "french meme war" here was just a circle-jerk that never even left Sup Forums, and never could.

Voting is for dumb cattle, you don't vote your way out of slavery.

She never has any chance to win get over it.
It's over Sup Forums we lost, our next president is a gay cuck who watch blacked every night.

Marine Le Pen Is The President Of France

Le Pen is mightier than le leftist cuck.

>Where The Fuck Is The Meme War?

I don't speak French and google translate is hit and miss

Yes , go raid Macaron (macron)

Way to give up before the battle. Can anyone Frogs who are less dejected and morose, please supply some phrases and slogans?

What about a play on the french slogan

"ON HON HON HON HON"

Salut, mon pote. Donne-nous des slogans francais svp.

You're saying this as if the FN winning would be a good thing (or even a likely one).
spoiler alert : it wouldn't. At best it would turn out to be a proxy-LR government.

Why should I care? Why is this bitch so great?

It's over fatman we lost, i surrender.

I mean if you don't understand what happened i'll tell you. People despised Holland because is an incompetent and such, those people watch TV, TV tells you to vote Macron for months, Macron will do the same as Holland.
Just look at what i just wrote, people who despised Macron's politics voted for him without knowing anything about it.
For the second round everyone's gonna vote against LePen because she can never win (yeah i bet you thought she was gonna trump her way to the Elysée but with how the election works she has no chance to ever win).

It's like 2012 all over again with some 2002 shenanigan.

Image should have a hand as a gun for accurate presentation. Just a thought.