Right wing guys can't get sex while lefties fuck all the time. Why is that?

Right wing guys can't get sex while lefties fuck all the time. Why is that?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=n9Uk0CxCKCU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Sex is for animals

Idk and idc. I'm going to anime NYC to fuck some hot cosplayers though

Pretty sure guys that fuck all the time don't care about politics

Conservatives have higher birthrates than liberals.

BRAAAAAAAAAPPPPPFTFTTF

If you're white and can't get leid, you're a loser. If you want to have kids with a white women, then I understand. Those bitches are insufferable.

>Conservatives have higher birthrates than liberals.

Because we're adults, and make families.

Because lefties are willing to fuck even the most vile creatures just to find some acceptance for their autism

There's the leaf, right on time

If leftists get all the sex why aren't they reproducing?

[citation needed]

>Why is that?

Drugs mainly.

Valuing casual sex is degenerate. Plus thos cosplay sluts are desperate as hell and will fuck anyone

lets see more of the girl, OP.

Simeon Panda is a faggot and a liar.

I am quite right wing and I get sex all the time.

>I'm going to anime NYC

why do right wing guys have autism?

I'm thoroughly right wing. Used to get casual sex all the time, now have a steady girlfriend who I will have at least two kids with.

rabbits and wolves analogy, someone post it please

anime is for sexless

>Lefties fuck all the time

Sex with men and fat women doesn't count.

r/k selection, read about it

Lefties literally have too much "anxiety" to approach the opposite sex which is why women are forced to initiate & go turn into sluts just to get their needs met by these betas or whatever alpha they can get their hands on. Left wing dick is scarce, they are having fuck all sex & having fuck all children. We win by default if we can keep it all from collapsing for a generation or two GG. Whereas all of your foreigner hating chads are considered right wing these days. (even though that's a bit of a joke)

> Leaf
Get off of Sup Forums Tyrone

what are you talking about? right wing here, i'm not even ridiculously successful (only about 90k a year), i'm open about my beliefs and i'm swimming in pussy. women like a man who isn't ashamed of his views and takes charge. hiding your power level is the only reason you wouldn't get laid.

>Conservatives a stupid hicks who breed like rabbits from an early age

>Conservatives don't get laid lol

Are they using turkey basters?

>falling for the lust meme
>falling for the sex meme
>justifying your pathetic life with pathetic sex

>female lefties fuck all the time
Ftfy. Liberal men are constantly incel. Blue haired feminists will fuck right wing chads just the same
>t. right wing Chad

Because Christian wives only fuck to bear children.

lefties walk through an open gate while righties try to find a nice place and knock

hospital? why not graveyard bills for antifa fags

What's wrong about meeting girls dressed up in costumes?

>Right wing guys can't get sex . . . while lefties fuck all the time.

. . . all the time gangbanging with Male Niggers & Refugees . . . wrecked, getting AIDS or other Sex Diseases.

>Lefties have sex all the Time
Rich famous Lefties with tons of Media Coverage have Sex all the time, because they are rich and famous.

If any of you Autists bothered to leave your Cucksheds you would see that the average male Feminist/Commie/Antifacist is about as popular with decent/cute grills as the bubonic plague.

Literally everyone ive ever met who was favorable for any of these things was an absolute Virgin Neckbeard/Betaking, while anything right-wing, even libertarians, who are seen as the traditional fedora tipping fags tended to be much better off.

This is factually incorrect.

Conservatives reproduce more than liberals

We have standards and don't want to fuck halfbreed pink hair marxist trash.

I have a qt white blonde polish gf and we bang all the time.

Damn, is that Zoe? Didn't know she had that booty game.

Your question is backwards. Autistic OCD sperg lords love rules and organization and routines. Hence their attraction to right wing politics.

But I had sex this morning

Speak for yourself, incel faggo

This, theyre r9k women.

I bet her farts smell divine.

Leftists are full of lust. No really. You can find sex being inserted in pretty much anything that a leftist touches, even glaciers.

Even masculine/alpha males sell out their values and morality for the vaginal jew.

nice try nerdvirgin.

pic related.

because the majority of females identify with the left. they choose emotion over logic, and they are more empathetic than males, this is why they identify with the left. they aren't nationalistic either, they don't see the problem in accepting in millions of unassimilable migrants who are religiously against them. they also don't see any problem in reproducing with Tyrone either. they strive to reproduce with someone who they see as dominant, niggers are promoted and are portrayed as cool and decent creatures when they are far from it, and due to them being portrayed as this, they will go and have relationships with the nigger.

Women legitimately look for Right Wing Men since they are more Natural.
Left wingers Tend to be beta male orbitters who the women don't give a shit about.

contrary to belief, blacks dont get as much sex as its exaggerated. However, I will admit the social cognitive have made it easier for us black men to get with white girls, so thanks white bros

This kek

sex != pregnancies

conservatives are natural betas that are susceptible to beta follower type shit like christianity and are awkward so it's natural that they have trouble racking up female conquests

You're talking more about authoritarian vs libertarian rather than left or right wing politics m8.

Definitely the opposite if you've ever been outside to a bar ever. The only exception are college towns. So the majority of areas in the U.S., right wing people are the ones getting laid.

And even when lefties get laid, it's out of pure luck or some common group they were in. They don't have the skills to repeat it.

Right wing people can fuck lefty women and righty women but lefty guys can only fuck lefty women and it's rare. That's the tl;dr.

TFR of liberals is lower than Japan's.

>ignoring that spics are the ones inflating red state fertility rates

it's over, man.

b/c they abort their offspring
>leftist commie scum population control is why I'm not opposed to abortion

Sakuracon was weeks ago

your pic is a desperate attempt to act like an alpha
none of you betas are out there hurting anyone in any notable way and you are just running your mouths

How do come up with this shit? Still too cold to get outside?

enjoy your STD's

>Right wing guys can't get sex while lefties fuck all the time

Except social conservatives tend have more kids than leftists.

eh I fuck a lot. sure lefts probably get more quality personality women compared to the hot bimbos I do, but they are living a lie not being their true self. i guarentee when rajesh walks into a mcdonalds and starts talking rajesh and stinking up the place, they are dying on the inside

Okay, you do know that just because Liberals tell each other right-wingers are virgins/can't get laid, doesn't make it true right?

God dammit, Yuna is my weakness...one of them, anyway.

I don't know how many times I've said this but, the only reason they are like that is because we bred them like horses for 300 years. Take a look at an actual african and they look like fucking holocaust victims.

>G*rmany
There's your problem

>Right wing guys can't get sex . . . while lefties fuck all the time.
. . . all the time gangbanging with Male Niggers & Refugees . . . wrecked, getting AIDS or other Sex Diseases.

I'm Natsoc and a pink haired chick from my lab sucked my dick last night and this morning.

Hail Hitler faggots

I don't want sex. I want someone I can trust

It's mostly gay sex

Liberals are almost always more intelligent and handsome therefore we get way more pussy.

This

political affiliation has nothing to do with it. females seek out alphas no matter what their political affiliation is
your shitty analysis proves your are a nerd virgin beta that lacks legitimate insight

>everyone ignoring her pudgy stomach

LOL liberals are literally disappearing from the face of the earth auto genocide.

>being this autistic

First day on Sup Forums huh?

Modern women cant be trusted. If you think premarital is okay whenever you please you seserve to suffer what ever gets to you...be it...um aids hopefully

Is Leftists being absolute Cucks something restricted to the German Sphere?

You are not seriously going to tell me that people who get their political beliefs from Salon and who screech at the slightest sign of opposition have any appeal to the Female Gender in America?

Right?
R-Right?

Deviant sexual behaviors (sodomy, homosex, bestiality, etc.) and they cannibalize the babies.

Blacks can only have that body due to the man on the rights science, welfare, and agriculture. The man on the left is effectively an animal who could not exist as he does without the man on the right. The left is primitive, the right is civilization.

Lefties also have a much higher rate of STDs (they also started the AIDs epidemic, see: hippies)

It's almost like there's a natural punishment for sexual immorality

Really activates the almonds

I don't know what bizzaro place you come from, but women shit all over you pacified fucktards. They want strong men who take control, in the normal world. You are the bitch boy who will be complaining about divorce, alimony, getting cucked... or bragging about cuck...

Liberal men should die off soon anyway, gross ugly motherfuckers the lot of you.

Liberals don't grow because they make children. They grow by indoctrination of the other side's children. Why do you think schools/colleges have systematically made sure to hire only liberal/marxist teachers?

do big cities with many universities count as college towns in your opinion?

>spics in South Dakota

lmao

Just in the bordering states and maybe Utah/Colorado but that's about it

i ate my girls ass while she sucked my cock last night what are you on about?

Hahaha. Fucking each other counts?

That may be true for Texas, Oklahoma, and perhaps Utah. But not for states bordering Canada . There are far more spics in NY and Florida than in those states.

Because - generally - only lefty women fuck and they don't want to fuck righties.

There's a reason why guys like hanging out "ladies with a liberal point of view."

youtube.com/watch?v=n9Uk0CxCKCU

Please all degenerates die off thank you.

If by "pussy" you mean "AIDS riddled butthole sperm Petri dish" then ya I guess you're right.

True. Conservative parents are more likely to have liberal children than the opposite.

Kek it's literally the oppo. Go up to any Chad at any gym and 9/10 will be Right wing or libertarian.

Actually the exact opposite. Usually leftie males are that way to attract the low-hanging crazy fruit. The best they will get is an open relationship reach-around with a girl who forgot her meds and will force him to look away if he climaxes because *patriarchy*