Autists vs autists, both in eternal battle to make America shit again. I wonder which one of you will win?

autists vs autists, both in eternal battle to make America shit again. I wonder which one of you will win?

Sup Forums doesn't actually partake in it. It is reddit that does. They're all supporters of le based black men and based latinos.

Pepe did nothing wrong.

Ah they think autism is their ally? They merely adopted the autism. We were born in it, molded by it. I didn't see pussy until I was already a man, by then it was nothing to me but roast beef!

#PepeLivesMatter
also this
We will pick up the peaces and create a white ethno state.

Sup Forums are autists

the left is mentally retard

Totally different. Common misconception.

>Sup Forums
>alt-right
choose one

yep
>nu/pol/ on top
>nazi/pol/ on bottom

here's the real redpill: neither. see also same story with every other extremist ideology.

>Weaponized Autism

they both the same and being right winged have nothing to do with nazism/nationalism (not same things as well)

(from the old saying: "Fight. Fight. Nigger and a white.")

...can't remember the rest. But was from down south.

I understand you newfags love being at the front where the good shit happens. I get it, but keep your cringy asses in lurk mode till you learn the fucking ropes.

>newfag calls me newfag

That gave untermenschen-aids

>starts talking bullshit because he was called a cringy newfag
>his attempt doesnt change the fact that he is still a cringy faggot

>Unsure if skilled bait or utter cancer

>he will LITERALLY never tell me how much he hates niggers and kikes because oh his contract

fuck off the board underage faggot.

>LITERALLY
>NEVER
>EVER
These new jidf bros are hilarious

>Casually asserting the alt-right meme.
Sup Forumsis Sup Forums

Also sage JIDF threads.

Doesn't Sup Forums have more aspergers than autism? Normal intelligence with higher functioning.

you fucking nigger loving faggot, cross dressing cunt, cum stain piece of Jewish shit.
kill yourself

>I wonder which one of you will win?

This time, I'm putting my money on the Nazis.

>LARPing this hard
You had your chance in 1939, its over bud.

>its over
Would say the same if I where a nigger

Yea probably, but the fact they're actually trying to make up retard formations and bullshit to engage in Greco-Roman style combat with the "barbarians" of Antifa is so fucking cancerous.

In a hypothetical autistic dream world, where it could actually work, that would be pretty sweet to be honest.

we already won. Trump is our President

my money is on the autists

Yea but this is the real world, and in the real world that shit is retarded.

the left has perceived themselves the righteousness ares of continuous occult
the right's untapped collective consciousness is in fact Chaos Magick.
while the left could be soon exploring planets with us, they are victims of cultural Marxism