Is it really that dangerous living in nig nog areas?

is it really that dangerous living in ghetto areas?
i heard that americans/libs blow the crime out of proportion. Would it be dangerous living there, minding your own business ?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WfHAsk5BKFQ
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_United_States_cities_by_crime_rate
sify.com/news/lithuania-named-eu-s-murder-capital-news-international-kmbaaygfdbhsi.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Would you live in a neighborhood filled with Gypsies that all had guns?

nigs are more rational, i think

Yes because nignogs will rob you as soon as they can.

Those homes look fine...

You won't necessarily be killed or shot, but there's a high chance your stuff will be stolen, even if you do stuff like lock your car, you'll have to lock your doors, windows, etc. at virtually all times, you won't really be able to trust anybody around, it just isn't an optimal living arrangement.

Yes it is dangerous whites go to college so they can move as far away from them as possible.

Funny solution

youtube.com/watch?v=WfHAsk5BKFQ

I grew up in a Mexican ghetto (I'm white, btw) in a midwest city. There were lots of shootings, and fights, and we were robbed twice while I grew up. For the most part it was generally a "Don't fuck with us, we don't fuck with you." kind of deal. I hear it's different in black ghettos though.

Well thats New Orleans in your picture, which is different than living in a shitty part of Detroit, for example. The only time you'd be in danger in that area is if you make yourself a target. If you like wearing expensive shit, look uncomfortable, or drive around a nice car you're going to be targeted by desperate people.

Holy shit I know this house. it is an Antifa punk house in SE Portland (not sure if it still exists, this is from my punk days.) Literally a cuckshed. i used to hang out there with a bunch of faggot Reed College students who sat around talking about Marxism. Fuck Portland and fuck those rich kids.

It's called the Pink House.

I live in a nig hood and as long as you have a car you're fine. niggers look at you like shit even if you say hi to them but that's about it. There are some cool black guys at this literally 'we wuz' organic store so there's that.

what a shitty video

any advice on other regions east or west coast
i have a black friend from memphis and as far i see blacks and rednecks gets along there

are you renting?

If you look like you have money; they'll steal from you. If you look like you're just as poor as them; they'll leave you alone.
>Pro tip:
>if you ever find yourself living in the hood make friends with every old black lady you meet.
>the only thing a nigger fears is the whooping their mother will give them if they act like a nigger to someone their mother likes.

Sure just not super hood shit. Apartments or something where they work is fine. Ive lived in amongst em twice in my life.
Just hide valuables
Dont be a bitch
Get a gun and youll be fine. I got 3 pistols im covered

Yup I rent a room in Oakland.

Truth

very based

whats the aprox monthly rent in these areas?

are you trying to come over bro?

I live in a ghetto. At least niggers respect paramedics and sometimes cooperate with the cops, unlike muslims in europe.

ive been trying to win a green card ever since i turned 18. So we'll see

Family knew someone who was murdered just walking to his car in his driveway to go to work in the morning in Memphis.

Don't cut corners with your security or your health.

i'll give you a pass since you live on the opposite side of the world, but if gypsies were less rational than nigs, any place w any gypsy population whatsoever would be complete and utter shithole

Well I live in one of the most expensive areas in North America (the SF bay area) I pay 500 bucks a month but just across the bridge in SF people pay around 1000,
Back in the day I was under a lease for this house me and some mates got and I was renting this room. Long story short I was renting a room, and this guy from overseas wanted the room. He didn't pay me the deposit on time over paypal but he seemed based so I let him stay in the couch until he found a place. He came here under a student visa and goes to a community college, he plans on staying even as an illegal.

Come bro we need good people here.

Detroit resident here. It's very localized. You could hang out on one block, and have maybe a 5% chance of a violent encounter. One block over and it's 90-100%. Guess it's gang shit, cause my area doesn't have much of a gang presence, and is relatively quiet

No.

I have bad news for you.

>I hear it's different in black ghettos though.
Nig nogs tend to get territorial and try to cause trouble with people for no good reason.
A white guy was shot near me because he hit niglet with his car. The kid was fine, but his dad flipped his shit and killed the guy. Bad shit happens in these ghettos, and when I walk around, I avoid apartment complexes and certain roads. But at least I can walk around here, unlike Stockholm.

it also varies on what kind of nigs, there's plenty of both family areas which are ok and shitholes where it's filled with drugs.

The sad thing is Sup Forums, this used to be a white families house. They loved the place, the father keeping it well maintained and the grass neatly mowed whilst the Mother raised their kids. It used to be filled with warmth and laughter, now it's a nigger infested hole. That house is representative of the decay of the west, same thing happens to houses that chinks live in. They simply don't care.

This image fills me with sadness and despair.

Surprised you even got robbed. Mexicans usually stick to their own and the violence is all gang or territorial disputes. I lived in downtown Salt Lake and the Mexican community was super nice to the whites.

Personally, I would never live in a city that is >10% black. I don't care how self segregated the neighborhoods are.

Hey, you and me both. These houses were once beautiful, and now they're just shit boxes.

thanks senpai

Just about anywhere is a ghetto here unless you live in a 'rich' area, meaning where rent is $600+ per month. Small towns are the safest poor areas. But its not bad either way unless you live in a gang infested neghboors, usually the small rent areas attract them. We dont have any google problems here but the two main gangs from the 90's LA street gangs still hold some power.

It's literally Africa tier

Yes, it really is. The murder rate of lots of these places are higher then most third world countries. There is no "minding your own business" when people show up to your house at night possibly armed wanting to take your shit user

Update: gunfire heard since post. probably within 1/2 a mile. It's a common occurance

Look for yourself en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_United_States_cities_by_crime_rate

Russia isn't the safest place on Earth, but those numbers still impress me. Aside from being killed you risk to lose your car, or you home could be burglar'd. White trash prefer to live in trailers for a reason I guess.

Are you like black? Tell some stories. When was the last time you saw a dead man in your neighborhood?

>'rich' area
>where rent is $600+ per month
Christ, $600/mo. doesn't get you a cardboard box under a bridge next to a serial killer's burial plot where I live.

>blow the crime out of proportion
nah. even the niggers there will tell you to watch yourself, if they're nice. they'll even say things like "keep an eye on him. he's black." it's white people who are too afraid to admit the truth.

I lived in Newark NJ as a teen, like 3 years

Its probably the second most dangerous town in NJ after Camden.

I didnt live in houses like pic related, they were new townhouses surrounded in ghetto as fuck streets. So my actual neighbors were like spics and shit.
But niggers just flooded local corner stores and shit. After it got dark, dangerous to walk alone. You hear gunshots at night from time to time. Nothing ever happend to me. Granted, I never associated with niggers, hung out in parks or mcdonalds or whatever. You wake up and see your neighbors car got bricked. Wouldnt do it again, but certainly not a death sentence.

Grew up in the south east US. Here's the thing, when you live in a ghetto area trouble is never far. You can keep to yourself, you can stay in the safe neighborhoods, but there is always going to be a real chance that trouble finds you.

My family that still lives in the US say things are only getting worse. There are literally beggars everywhere, you pull in to get gas and there are beggars trying to scam you. Cities were a mistake. This is why I live innawoods now.

Is Lietuva that bad, Linas?

Lived in an apartment complex that was seen as the worst of the worst even by black folk standards. Wife and I moved there after helping set up an after school program for kids in the neighborhood. We had good rapport with everyone, and never had anything negative happen to us for the 2 years we stayed there.

The reason? At that time there were a lot of Sudanese refugees moving into the neighborhood and the neighborhood black folks took their racial frustrations out on them. It's surreal to hear African Americans making "ooga-booga" noises at real Africans, while ridiculing them for how dark their skin is.

>'rich area'
>rent is $600+ per month

Amazing.

Listen fruit stripe gum, here is the issue with living with those people. I live in Philadelphia for two years,in the area that was 90 to 95%. I had no issues but I am 6 foot three and weighs 250 pounds. I also would help the neighborhood kids by fixing their bikes and I would drink out on my stoop and go to the bars that were in the neighborhood. I never had an issue at all and in fact I never got a costume for anything other than bus tokens because I was on my bus stop.that being said, I could have purchased used guns crack cocaine and sex almost any night of the week. It was a $20 million practice one block away from my house there is also two drive-by shootings within one block of my house and several robberies. After I left the house, it was robbed because my roommates never Space I came into the neighborhood and hung out they were just commuters. Unfortunately because they were not part of the neighborhood the house was robbed for two bicycles and two computers and a couple thousand dollars worth of cash.

I guess you have to be part of the neighborhood, but even then, when someone's cousin would get out of jail. I would get called a knocker - undercover cop. I walked and biked around there without any issues. Save one night, I was so close to a firefight, I could here the richochets tumbling through the air and the brass hitting the ground.
As my punk af friend once said to me: "it's fine to live with niggers, as long as you have less to lose than them."
So, I guess that is the question that Inwould ask someone moving into a black neighborhood:
>do you have less to lose than them?

Chicago had more gun deaths than Baghdad last year if that answers your question.

sify.com/news/lithuania-named-eu-s-murder-capital-news-international-kmbaaygfdbhsi.html

this isn't a meme, faggot.

You WILL have your shit stolen if you live in the hood. They will break into your house, your car, your shed, etc. and loot whatever they can. Even if it's chained down or bolted to the wall.

If you go out walking, there is a GOOD chance you will be mugged. You will be hit in the back of the head, knocked unconscious, and everything on you will be stolen. Then you will wake up in the hospital with thousands of dollars in medical bills.

You probably won't be killed unless you start something.

Oh, and you'll never sleep well because of cars driving by all hours of the night blasting ghetto rap out enormous subwoofers and shaking the entire block.

You're still probably 2 or 3 times more likely to get killed in a nigger neighborhood. Some places the murder rate is in the fucking 50s and 60s while Lithuania's is 8.

Also why so many murders in the Baltics?

>Well I live in one of the most expensive areas in North America (the SF bay area) I pay 500 bucks a month but just across the bridge in SF people pay around 1000,
NoVA here, 800 is cheapest you will find here, no appliances included

no I'm not black. I've never seen a dead person in my 'hood'. It really isn't that mysterious just tons of niggers around, some playing cards or games in the streets. Nobody messes with me because I own a vehicle and I don't walk on the streets. Basically I drive from my shithole to nicer areas to get groceries and back. It's not a big deal... although I've walked around, just yesterday I said hi to my neighbor and the nigger just stared at my face looking at me like I was some weirdo. I am, I am but he doesn't know that.

My grandma still lives in the house that her and my grandpa built in the 40's. It's the worst part of the hood now and has been for a while where shootings can be daily. Growing up I would find crack pipes made out of baby food jars on the property. Worst thing that's ever happen was my grandpa's tools were stolen a couple of years ago, but that's because the place looks abandoned since he died and grandma decided to get rid of her car.
Last year she decided she needed stamps so she got her walker and her purse and walked 2 blocks to the nearest liquor store. Had a great time.
Basically, make friendly with your immediate neighbors, hers are cool and sometimes watch out for her. God is a great unitor so bringing peace offerings every now and then is good.
If you get robbed it's by people from outside the neighborhood, even dindus know not to shit where they eat.

check the flag
>no jobs
>no opportunities
>retarded culture
>soon to be war with russia
>broke af
>people flee the country massively

Yes, you'd stand out like a sore thumb for being white and you'd be targeted for harassment.

If you're smart you can avoid it, but you'd basically be a hermit.

Niggers are funny to laugh at on TV, not so fun to live around.

small population, aprox 1/4 adult males are in prison, poverty ect

I live on the east side of one of the ten largest cities in usa. The races distrust eachother. And dont really like eachother. Im white and stay as far away as i can from latinos and negroes. The animosity is palpable. Its no joke.

>Also why so many murders in the Baltics?
Russians, I assume.

>wants to move from a crime ridden white country to a crime ridden melting pot

You'll be extra hated for being a full on European, an Eastern European no less. Are you insane?

It depends on how you define dangerous. If you define it as having a very high likelihood of your car or house being broken into & robbed, being harassed or threatened for being white, or having domestic violence/drug deals/crackheads/shootings going on every other night, then yes it is very dangerous.

If you define it solely as getting violently attacked, it is slightly overplayed ASSUMING you don't talk to anyone, don't walk around after dark, don't look at anyone, and basically stay inside all the time while you're home. If you don't follow those things, there is a high likelihood of something happening to you eventually. Maybe not the first day, or the first week, but eventually something will happen. I'd say your odds of being violently victimized compared to a white neighborhood are increased by 100.

It's the young ones. I have family that lives in Cleveland and they actually hate niggers.
>Cant raise kids around them
>Cant have nice things around them
>Cant have a thought provoking conversation with them

If you're in the South, be polite but be careful of getting too wrapped up in their affairs. I live in a nice neighborhood where everyone, black and white, takes care of their property and looks out for each other. A couple weeks ago one of the teenage boys on my street got shot and killed during an argument over a hundred bucks. Of course it was a black; that never happens to whites. You don't want to get mixed up in nigger shit like that.

So then, for you. It would be okay.
I mean, out poorest negros are still top tier rich for black folk.

nigs seem to love latin immigrants and arabs, why would they hate on eastern european, plus im not full on aaryan

>If you define it solely as getting violently attacked, it is slightly overplayed ASSUMING you don't talk to anyone, don't walk around after dark, don't look at anyone, and basically stay inside all the time while you're home. If you don't follow those things, there is a high likelihood of something happening to you eventually. Maybe not the first day, or the first week, but eventually something will happen. I'd say your odds of being violently victimized compared to a white neighborhood are increased by 100.

so basically how i live right now

Lmao

If the black kid's dad was around then that isn't nigger shit. Any dad will get pissed off if you hit his kid with a car, even if the kid is okay. Yeah, killing the driver is too much, but holy fuck you have no idea what it feels like when your kid is threatened.

nigga you'll be alright, you live in lithuania and you're alive that most likely means you're street smart. If you're street smart and with the guidance of God you'll be ok.

I live in a white nigger town, for the most part as long as you don't make friends with white niggers or talk to them you're ok. White niggers are like black niggers, but are too lazy to do black nigger shit.

My city is 25% black. My area is safe. Segregation is more effective than you think.

Wrong

Nigs will straight up kill you for $10

Your car will get broken into as well as your house. Good luck having a grill on the porch

Don't walk anywhere

Seen any (((American media))) in the past year? You are the big bad guys.

I'm know a lot of Poles and they're treated like sub-nigger scum by most Americans. If you can fake a British accent they'll love you though.

Dude, stay in Mother Europe. Go to another country in Europe if you must, but the US is fucked. More Jews here than Israel, gonna get worse before it gets better.

>black dad not disappearing after going out for a pack of smokes

I don't think that story is real.

This is true. Youre basically trapped inside from the minute you get home til you leave the next day. Because you definitely dont want to run into your drug dealing neighbors on the block. It sucks.

A ghetto neighborhood is basically watch your back and all 360 degree angle just going to and from your car assuming it's an open driveway. A white neighborhood is basically I can leave my car and front door unlocked all night and I feel comfortably and naively safe about it. Think of how the internet feminist portray how scary weak and frail it is being a women and walking outside means you're going to get raped. It is literally like that in a ghetto neighborhood.
>t. asian living around niggers

I worked in Newark and holy shit it was bad. If you get out of the Portuguese section or the few other decent areas, then you're left with niggers high on drugs milling about on streets strewn with trash. I don't even like to think about it.

It probably depends what region and neighborhood you live in. When I was 21, I moved out to a black neighborhood near Baltimore, MD because I didnt have much to spend, didnt want a roommate, and was naive about black neighborhoods.

There were a few white folk who lived near my block but they had lived there for decades and were known and respected by the blacks in the area. Being new in the area and unknown, I was quickly tested by blacks stealing shit from my yard and garage.

I bought a shotgun after less than two weeks living there and it eventually ended in me shooting at and missing two niggers clad in black clothing and hoods breaking my window in at 4:00 in the morning.

After that, I had a brief time of reprieve which I used to get the fuck out of that area. While I was moving, I had another attempted break in which ended in an exchange of gunfire from their car. My house was hit and I put some holes in their vehicle, but the police dont investigate shit around there. I ended up taking on a roommate so i would never have to live around niggers again and now I own a house in a white, suburban neighborhood.

living in a white neighborhood is literally the best thing in the world

The SJWs get really mad when you crack down on bums. Now I don't like my wife to go to the gas station by herself, even if it's 9 AM.

>seem to love

You "seem" to be making a lot of incorrect assumptions. I live in an area where whites are the minority. It's mostly blacks, followed by hispanics, then whites/indians/pakis/etc...

Niggers don't "get along" with hispanics. They hate each other. My roommate is hispanic and he can't stand nigs. Every hispanic i know is the most...what you would call.."racist" (kek) against blacks, for good reason. And blacks know this.

As far as arabs, they only associate with themselves in groups. Come to think of it, i live in probably one of the most "diverse" areas of the US, yet it's so segregated because every racial group pretty much sticks to itself. You always see Asians with Asians, whites with whites, blacks with blacks, arabs with arabs, indians with indians. It's EXTREMELY rare that you see voluntary integration/race mixing.

I've never been to Lithuania, but if it's as dangerous as the south side of Chicago, i'm pretty sure their homicide rate would match accordingly.

You don't want to run into any nigger neighbors in the ghetto, because you know that there's a high probability you end up on the nightly news or on World Star. And your house gets broken into while you walk away.

And imagine if you have kids. They get bullied and beat up for being white, your wife/gf gets cat called & sexually harassed by niggers (possibly raped), and they steal your car stereo that you replaced last week.

Not worth it.

Good times

It's bad user. I lived on the outskirts of a nigger neighborhood for a few years. Niggers are essentially children in adult bodies. They almost seem like normal(but dumb) people most of the time, but then something minor will set them off and they'll start chimping. You know how small children throw tantrums and lose control of their emotions over nothing? Imagine that but with people who have adult strength and guns. Every nigger is a walking time bomb and the more you live around the more likely it will be you'll experience one chimping and getting violent. I've seen niggers just start savagely beating up their own for no reason. This user is right. You can't ever let your guard down around them.

Oh, and even the "friendly" niggers will try to steal from you constantly. Expect your car and house to get broken into multiple times. I personally just started leaving my car unlocked. Niggers would go through it at night and see I didn't have anything worth stealing and they eventually just gave up on trying to rob me. There was another white guy on my street and he figured out his nigger neighbors were snitching on him whenever he bought things(like appliances or electronics). So he had to start hiding things in his garage and then retrieve them after dark.

Don't expect much help from the police either when things go bad. They usually just give up on areas once enough niggers live there.

Holy shit, same think happened to my mother-in-law and my sister-in-law. They both work in ghetto areas and said that the Ethiopians and Sudanese were amazingly based, super hard workers who set high standards for their kids, and American blacks made fun of them.

>Niggers are essentially children in adult bodies. They almost seem like normal(but dumb) people most of the time, but then something minor will set them off and they'll start chimping. You know how small children throw tantrums and lose control of their emotions over nothing? Imagine that but with people who have adult strength and guns. Every nigger is a walking time bomb and the more you live around the more likely it will be you'll experience one chimping and getting violent.

This. Entire post is on point.

I work in Paterson, NJ. I dare you to walk the sidewalk alone. If you remotely look out of place, don't be surprised if something bad happens.

Chiral, I can't walk the streets because nigger areas like a war zone.

>Niggers are essentially children in adult bodies
was thinking this when i watched some niggas chasing that gorilla thug on periscope

It really is... drop my wallet, neighbor meets me at my car when I get home: "hey man, you dropped this."
Dog runs away, get a phone : " hey we have your dog, he is so cute. We don't have any food, but we gave him water."
Walk to several restaurants. Have clean parks. People walk their kids and dogs. No crime.

Holy fucking shit yes.
My dad can't go a week while working out there with his construction business without some shooting, theft, mugging, car chase, you name it.
This is Memphis, by the way.

this is spot on

Nicest encounter in my life with nicest people aryan European woman, disgust encounter NIGGERS

even middle class black people hate ghetto niggers. chicago lost 200,000 black people last census. they just left the city entirely because its too fucking violent. so in large cities with middle class black neighborhoods, its different than super poor shithole neighborhoods...the exception to the rule might be chicago. they have rogue niggers everywhere commiting crime, even in nice white neighborhoods....id rather live in a mixed, working class neighborhood back in detroit than alot of "nice" places in chicago. if that sounds crazy...chicago niggers are the real deal, like lions on the safari, dont get out of the car in some neighborhoods......i moved away from all that horseshit and went out west to live with the hippies...

>any advice on other regions east or west coast

Choose SPECIFIC AREAS, not large regions. The Midwest is very White and has has immigration from Eastern Europe since the 1800s.

You don't need to be around shitskins. I don't so I'm not! It's that easy. Nigger cities are shit. The real US is Midwestern and White. You need not concern yourself with the rest as the US is enormous.

> It's very localized
Yeah, it's Greektown/Ren Cen and the other 99% of Detroit. Don't pretend every other neighborhood has a 50/50 chance of being nice.

t. lived in the metro area for 20 years and 8 in Detroit.