Africa and the nigger problem

Why didn't we exterminate the natives here?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JEYh5WACqEk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

We tried, they just reproduce too much.

You obviously didn't try hard enough.

>They reproduce too much

Colonists were too pussy & lazy to do it.

because it is wrong to kill people unless self defense?

>people
race traitor

Spain did a pretty well job on it. Too bad it wasn't enough

>Why didn't we exterminate the natives here?

partial extermination of american natives in some areas was an accident. back then nobody knew anything about bacteria, diseases, or the immune system. american natives just happened to be very vulnerable to a bunch of european diseases, so they perished like flies.

sadly this didnt work with niggers

You make a good point, what do you think about the Saudis and muslims in general?

It's a good thing you didn't, eventually they'll become one of the bastions of Christianity.

Think of this from a purely natural selection point of view. Don't you think they might have had a disease we were susceptible to? Does that mean that Europeans are genetically superior to indigenous peoples in the Americas?

i don't like them.
we need to defend ourselves against their horrible crimes and ideologies.

killing people like OP suggest would only make us more like them.
trust me, we don't wanna be there.

Glad we agree. 2/3rds of the bullshit here would be stopped immediately because we are all modern if it weren't for the historical throwback muslims.

>killing people like OP suggest would only make us more like them.
>trust me, we don't wanna be there.

trudeau is that you?

Don't worry we'll try again and finish the job.

Killing people is entirely unnecessary if you cut islam out of the equation. We are all rational people with the exception of mohammeds children.

Maybe.

Non-whites are much more collectivist than whites. When Sally Swiftbird got sick, she was much closer to the other natives picking berries and handling the hunted meat and then sharing all of it with each other. When John Smith got sick, he died alone in his cabin.

don't kill them. Just stay away from them and keep them in their own countries to kill themselves.

so, what are you suggesting?
should we adopt mass executions, ignoring whether the suspects are innocent or guilty?
that would make us practically muslims, the same thing we are fighting against.
what is your argument here gypsy?

>gypsy

you already started in the wrong way

We just need to use the William Sherman method

The problem is that they keep showing up here. What to do? I feel incredibly uncomfortable if I'm at a place where I'm not invited. I wonder if their single mothers ever taught them manners, and that they shouldn't feel comfortable where they aren't wanted.

oh boy, you are turning the tables aren't you?
teach me how to argue like you do, so that i may wield the force of faggorty to bring down legit arguments too.

If Whites just left Africa alone, we wouldn't even have to talk about them now would we.

>Does that mean that Europeans are genetically superior to indigenous peoples in the Americas?
No. What it means is that the Europeans were in the right place, which allowed them to have the right animals and plants to settle down with agriculture, which allowed them to form cities, which allowed them to spread diseases among each other and become resistant to those diseases, and then go to the Native Americans who had never seen those diseases. It was never about genetics, it was all about location.

thicc

>teach me how to argue

no point, fags like you don't get it anyway

explain why africa deserves to be nuked. They mind their own business, take whatever richer countries gibs them, and don't try to impose their will or actively psyop/displace your people or manipulate currency like jews/arabs/chinks. they literally dindu nuffin. leave them the fuck alone and let them make progress

>let them make progress

they got same time like Europeans to do .. nothing

heres another masterpiece!
just how are you able to come up with these unbeatable ideas and arguments?
you are a god amongst men.

better that a piece of shit like you

So how do you explain Cortez marching from the ship the the Aztec captial without contracting some crazy Aztec disease? Meanwhile, you may as well be hearing holohoax stories when indians are talking about people dying from smallpox. I have an image in my mind of Cortez walking a line of Mexicans and every third one drops dead of smallpox.

i am blown away as always.
it is an honor to be blessed like this.
i will spread the word of your godliness, and make everybody understand the truth.

>So how do you explain Cortez marching from the ship the the Aztec captial without contracting some crazy Aztec disease?
There were no crazy Aztec diseases.

Capitalists saw an opportunity for short-term profit. Long-term problems are "somebody else's problem."

Who could have known importing millions of niggers could be a problem?

>Belgium called Canada a piece of shit
I'm really fucking confused since both nations are a product of 19th century politics.

So they were pure and disease free but for the intentional penis slicing?

>I feel incredibly uncomfortable if I'm at a place where I'm not invited
That's the problem. They were invited and keep being invited because people believe that current day immigration can be the same as 100 years ago.

>So they were pure and disease free but for the intentional penis slicing?
Intentional penis splicing has nothing to do with the disease.

Look, just watch this video, it explains everything: youtube.com/watch?v=JEYh5WACqEk

The niggers are a menace to the environment and a drain to the natural resources.

Why didn't burgers just exterminate theirs when they started revolting?

weren't they slaves for much longer than european whites?
pretty sure the arab slave trade went on until the 1960's

Not really. The only reason the diseases that took out the native Americans didn't affect us, is we had built up an immunization to them after generations of contact with the animals and living conditions that harbor them. If we didn't wipe out the rest of them with war, their numbers would have bounced back.

Than kys nigger

No one here or in Austria invited them aside from the politicians. Still, and I'm sure it's the case there as well, everyone fawns all over them like they are the second coming. It really makes me sick to see non Sup Forums types welcoming their eventual destruction into their countries.

So Cortez marching from the sea to Tenochtitlan gave him the opportunity to develop and immunity to native american diseases. Cool, I had no idea a European immune system was that effective.

Not all Brazilians are groids.

That's just horrible.

No, there was no Aztec disease for Cortez to get sick from.

Dunno, syphilis is pretty crazy.

No point in arguing. This guy just doesn't get it.

Didn't some muslims were saying "merkel invited us" after they were caught raping women? They feel entitled to have white pussy because your politicians believe brown people are unable to make harm.

t. Jared Diamond

But it's the main way syphilis spreads is through sex, so it's not as infectious, and even then it doesn't reach the lethality that smallpox, typhus, turburculosis, influenza, bubonic plague, cholera, mumps, measles, and all the other stuff combined reaches.

Cool, I wish we had a disease free continent like the indians did, must have been nice. Also would have saved a bunch of indian lives.
Merkel isn't my 'President' Trump is, and we didn't invite them, and they aren't welcome here.

>Don't you think they might have had a disease we were susceptible to?
well they didn't. at least none that was massively lethal to us.
>Does that mean that Europeans are genetically superior to indigenous peoples in the Americas?
they are, but not for reasons of disease immunity. rather, for reasons that enabled them to create highly organized and technologically advanced civilisations capable of intercontinental sea travel while american natives were still dicking around on stone age tier levels of development

>If we didn't wipe out the rest of them with war
but you didnt
across central and south america, they just got conquered and gradually assimilated into spanish/portugese colonial society
in north america there was no assimilation, instead they gradually lost all their territory in a series of wars until they were reduced to their present state

Because it's not popular

It was a great continent until the Eurokillers came.

I miss my Llamas.

>Also would have saved a bunch of indian lives.
It would have saved a bunch of our lives as well. What people don't understand is that we didn't become immune to the disease from genetics, we became immune because we died in droves but the few people that survived were immune, and we bred so fast that the couldn't stop our growth. You don't inherit disease resistance genetically, you get the disease, survive, and then you have a resistance to that disease.

because we have to be the civil ones and show them what true gentleman are like
too bad we didn't know they were incapable of becoming like us except in a few exceptions

Well go fuck a llama then. You're from Chile, and despite the memes, I haven't seen too many non-whites down there. I think you killed just as many injuns as we did.
It's the history of Europe. We are bold and go forward, risking all to civilize the world. And all we have to show for it is a whiny Moldylocks. Sad!

>We are bold and go forward, risking all to civilize the world. And all we have to show for it is a whiny Moldylocks
>dat historical revisionism

how can u miss ur llamas if ur not even a native american like friom peru or something there is barely any injuns rom chile

You're right, we have mosques in the west, all of the fancy buildings in the middle east. Running water and electricity in India, and an empowered China built on selling cheap plastic shit to the west. Also discrimination against Europeans in their homeland. Any other legacy of Europe I'm missing?

What are you even arguing for?

They were too useful as laborers.

When Europa is established we will.

>they just reproduce too much.

African blacks are the descendants of the parts of proto-humanity who sat on their asses in Africa while others explored and populated the rest of the world.

They never really needed to create anything; Africa is so fertile that year round hunting and gathering was all that was needed to survive. The best way to pass on your genes there was to impregnate as many different women as possible, as often as possible. That meant: no long term investment, no real families, no invention, just eating and fucking—much like niggers today.

Blacks are no more adapted to live in Western civilization than Europeans are to live in black societies. We have had entirely different selection pressures for millennia--this is why everywhere niggers congregate comes to resemble African “civilization”. They're like beavers building a dam to create a habitat they can tolerate.

The fact that we've done something for everyone in the world but ourselves.
The difference is that they like free shit given to them and we feel uncomfortable taking handouts.

>The fact that we've done something for everyone in the world but ourselves.
No, everything you've done for the world you did for yourself, don't pretend that even when you helped you didn't have your own self interest in mind. And the current state of Europe is due to your own stupidity and foolishness. If your so genetically superior then you shouldn't be in the state you're currently in.

because blacks are gods chosen people.
before white technology came along they didn't destroy the land, only hunting a gathering whats necessary etc

whites will be purge one day, and mother nature will take back everything that is hers, and god will be there to help.

foda se seu puto

I'm glad that you're enjoying the current state you're in, thanks to Europeans. If it offends you that much, go back to where you came from.

>If it offends you that much, go back to where you came from
I was born here, you idiot.

It doesn't mean you're from here, though.

because whiteys cant

Well most of my ancestors came from England, if that's what you mean.

>No, everything you've done for the world you did for yourself, don't pretend that even when you helped you didn't have your own self interest in mind. And the current state of Europe is due to your own stupidity and foolishness. If your so genetically superior then you shouldn't be in the state you're currently in.
Don't you think that that's awfully third person for someone from America with English ancestry? If you don't take ownership of our nation, then what is your allegiance?

Why am I supposed to take ownership of the English? I don't owe them my allegiance, they fought my nation twice, they're a different denomination of Christianity (for the few left that are even Christian), they've embraced gay marriage and abortion, they've rejected free speech and the right to bear arms, there's very little left in common between us.

we are... even the whites... sorry abou that, is how life is

You shouldn't embrace them, I don't. You just spoke in the tone of a non-American criticizing America. What's your angle?

Should of got them instead of the native americans

All it takes is 1 nuke LOL, 1 for your country too and your whole race is gone

Why even humor him? He's a small man who's biggest national accomplishment is showing off a church we built and calling it a mosque.

>Congrats on being born in a place where people 500 years ago exploited a momentary weekness!

My "angle" is that we aren't genetically superior to the other races, and while we aren't some evil scourge haunting the world we also aren't some benevolent messiah who have only benefited other people. We're just another civilization who has made a lot of achievements, but is now in danger because of stupid decisions.

I don't know. Would have been really easy.

Should have killed every last one of them.

someone needs to occupy that space, the same reason we didn't genocide abos in the NT

U can have pride and still criticize america champ.

>it is wrong to kill people unless self defense

At this point in history, it IS self-defense. If we don't kill them, they will outbreed, then kill us.

I think we have to agree with By the way, we are genetically superior to other races. That's why they are still rutting around in the mud while we are going to space. Well, we would be going to space if we didn't have to pay for shitskins to not starve to death due to their inability to provide for themselves.

>PRESIDENT BAMA NIGGER

>That's why they are still rutting around in the mud while we are going to space
No, that was because of location, and also to some extent, religion. We required middle eastern knowledge to get us out of the dark ages, Chinese gunpowder to allow us to form empires, and African and Native American natural wealth to expand to where we are today. We just happened to be in the right spot to acquire all of these things.

Because Native Americans were shitty workers, so we brought the Niggers cause they were better workers.

We believed in a lie called "The white mans burden". We thought we could actually bring civilization to these monkeys and rise them above what they were. We were wrong. It was the greatest mistake the west ever made.

No one who got sick in the Americas would have made it back to Europe.

We didn't, though, since the Byzantine Empire saved it all and you nigger attributed it to the arabs because you didn't know there was a portion of the Roman Empire to make it to thte 15th century.
>Fun fact!
The muslims destroyed the Byzantines eventually, despite their efforts to preserve western civilization. Luckily, we were past the dark ages when they finally succumbed to the ignorant horde.

>want to colonize africa and extract its resources

>exterminate cheap/free labor source that you can work to death

>import politically enfranchised white people by the hundreds of thousands to work the shitty, parasite-infested, jungles filled with dangerous wildlife

boy, i wonder which one the european colonist would choose