Dairy reminder that all taxation os theft

Dairy reminder that all taxation os theft

If you side with the state, it means you have a severe case of stockholm syndrome

What if I consent now?

Read my post again, you have stockholm syndrome

Nobody sane would agree to being robbed

Can't consent where there is no option
>get mugged
>"ah ha! I will give my wallet willingly so it isn't a mugging!"
Thats you

burn all your documents and go live in a favela if you feel like this

>hurr let's not have a system where the rich help the poor and the poor fund the gov to make the rich help the poor AKA natsoc instead let's implement my retarded system of no money flow

Military here, thanks for paying my college.

I'd like to make a distinction - income tax and any other taxes like it are forms of theft, I would have them abolished immediately. Instead I would have a flat consumption tax on all goods - this is then an indirect, self-correcting taxation method which the people can opt out of by not buying a certain item at a given time in a specific country.

But I wouldn't be getting robbed, I would get things in exchange of money.

>implying robbers give you any benefit after they take your stuff

No one's stopping you from giving your money to the government. You can donate as much as you want and the rest of us can actually keep the wealth we earn. I don't understand why dipshits like warren buffet say they aren't being taxed enough when nothing is stopping them from throwing more in the pot then there required to.

sure mate, brazil is a chunta

Believe me, Buffet is a lying fraud when he says taxes he isn't taxed enough. He pays himself less than $500k a year the last time I checked, obviously he could afford to give himself a much higher salary but he chooses not to as he gets a lower tax rate when paying himself through shares (via dividends) and options; as well as some other low tax rate investment vehicles.

>Dairy reminder that all taxation os theft
I drank milk. Thanks for the dairy reminder

>income tax and any other taxes like it are forms of theft,
No, they are taxes by agreement. If you don't agree, you have to leave. Bye!

W

>no money flow
You could take a loan.

Taxes are necessary and essential to the operation and maintenance of the state. Anarchist like you will never contribute to society. Just sitting in your basement telling everyone how the "guberment" is robbing you.

If you only agree because of the threat of being deported, that's not consent.

It doesn't matter if it only happens when the person performs a particular action, it's still not consent.

Society is about organization, which by definition, will inevitably deprive people from one liberty or another. You think that free market alone is better than free market plus state? Why? What makes you think that companies wouldn't gather even more power than a government, or wouldn't use of force to create monopolies? What would stop them, another company? What makes you think that said company isn't as corruptible as the state? Are you so naive that you really can't see the importance of a middle man in society?

Daily reminder that all imprisonment is kidnapping
Daily reminder that all self defense is murder
Daily reminder that all purchases are investments
Daily reminder that all contraception is infanticide

>If you only agree because of the threat of being deported, that's not consent.
If you don't agree, why are you here? If you don;t agree with freedom of speech? Move to North Korea or Russia. If you don't agree with right to freedom of religion to Middle East or Russia. If you don't agree with freedom of assembly, move to Russia. If you don't agree with freedom of press, move to Russia. If you don't agree with right to bear arms, move to Russia. If you don't agree with right to equal justice, move to Russia.

Since you worship the Kremlin and Putin, why not get it over with and stop whining like a 3-year old?

Theft is defined by the state.

Wrong, nigger. There is an option: you can become a rural and suburban retard and not pay taxes at all.

But if you want to live in a city with other people, you have to pay taxes.

I don't pay taxes but once my neighbors and I get together to pay for shit together

you fucking idiot

>13th amendment, involuntary servitude
>counterargument, citizens are not required to labor
>violation of 8th amendment, if a citizen does not work they will die sooner than if they did work, imposing cruel punishment
>therefore you either require involuntary servitude or cruel punishment
>therefore you cannot tax a persons means to live