Brit/pol/ - Based Rhodesia Edition

>Thread theme
youtube.com/watch?v=tBVDdr3wqm4

>Froggylection
theguardian.com/world/ng-interactive/2017/apr/23/french-presidential-election-results-2017-latest

>Jeremy Corbyn planning to 'dismantle' the UK's defences, Conservatives claim
news.sky.com/story/jeremy-corbyn-is-planning-to-dismantle-the-uks-defences-the-conservatives-claim-10847954

>General election 2017: UKIP manifesto to pledge a burka ban
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-39682939

>When Nigel Farage met Julian Assange
theguardian.com/politics/2017/apr/23/when-nigel-farage-met-julian-assange

>Jeremy Corbyn refuses to say if he would authorise killing of Isil leader
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/04/23/jeremy-corbyn-might-not-authorise-strike-against-isil-leader/

>General election 2017: Tories to pledge energy bill cap
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-39685106

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0sDEij2eHyA
youtube.com/watch?v=XTTHdx2VoOU
youtu.be/oIgiV8yn3xU
youtube.com/watch?v=tO1XtLvJjxU
youtube.com/watch?v=L2Q69lvmPLw
youtu.be/M2dhD9zR6hk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Riley is my waifu.

What do you reckon, community service? Fine?

Saw a mulatto kid in church today lads. I live in rural Scotland, I thought I was safe

Any /k/tards able to identify the SMG at 0:52 in the webm?

Generic taste desu

Lads I can't stop eating tunnocks teacakes.

The gallows

>having a 3DPD waifu

this could come back when we leave the EU lad.

All this over a shitty Audi S3.

kek that story still cracks me up.

youtube.com/watch?v=0sDEij2eHyA

Generic taste desu

What a coincidence; I had my first yesterday. I was given to it by a friend and stuffed it in my pocket for tea. When I opened it up, the top but was battered and I had to lick the cream from the foil.

It was a really tasty treat though. I'm looking forward to buying a pack myself now and eating one properly.

You're next. Better build a bunker, wait for the massive horde to run towards you, oil your MG42, and start cleansing.

How about that, lads? Back when white gents didn't joke around. Lovely sight to behold. I'm wondering when the world will be once again graced with the likes of these.

Just posting this here so it gets seen.

It's a manual by Saul Alinsky instructing, and very carefully describing, the social Marxist process. Y'know, the one Hillary Clinton wrote to him a fan letter about?

Thank you!

C'mon, they're bigots! C'mon... C'MON!

3 years for manslaughter

Sounds like an entitled faggot desu.

Aye, they genuinely weren't.
youtube.com/watch?v=XTTHdx2VoOU
They understood that the upper classes would use anything to undermine them and turn a quick profit.
They were the true BASED left.
Blair sold them all out by promising them power if they were
>Prgamatic
And when he got in, he simply suckled on both of Thatchers Teats, letting the working class be raped as he swanned off on his Wars and Neo-liberal adventure.

The fucking State of his betrayal now he wants us to vote Tory cos of
>Muh EU innit.
The fucking twat.

>He doesn't sleep naked

Fucking pussy

Reporting in.

I was memeing you.I disagree with them, but Blair's betrayal is... staggering. Mostly Alistair Campbell's though. Blair is a moron.

That's fair. Was the Malechon (sp?) guy a full blown Commie? I haven't followed them all anywhere near enough desu, only knew about Fillon and LP.

It sounds like it will make me angry, will download and read over the next few days. Cheers. The backgrounds / early days of so many politicians are rooted in Marxism, it's rather alarming. They may change their objectives but I'm certain they never change their aims.

>(((Blonde)))
>(((not Jewish)))

I'll stick with the Irish slags desu

>Chorlton-cum-Hardy
>Cum Hard

kek

Looks like a case of an out of control car, nothing could be done. Jerome was a good boy.

At least it's in church desu.

And your problem is?

Blair wants us to vote Tory? Seriously? Not a good omen for any remaining mayflies

There is always one user that gets the references.
>BASED.
Also
>Baked Potato. KEK. i still think he's making that up.
Also
>Emma B.

>NORTH rhodesia
fuck off cuck

CIVIC

Coming Soon….

Sa vz. 23

What movie is that?

Speak for yourself, you based mothefuckers.

Apologies, lad.
I would like to think that Alistair knows Blair pimped him and is just angry about it.

youtu.be/oIgiV8yn3xU

Mothefuckers. Hm. Well, there's probably somebody in Japan that would fuck a moth.

Putting aside the fact it benefits your party, what do you think of FPTP and proportional representation? Do you support fewer, larger, constituencies that elect multiple members in a proportional fashion?

Bare in mind that UKIP support proportional representation.

No wonder our country is falling apart with shit taste like this.

It should make you angry. But it's essential for understanding their mindset. It is one of the originating texts to which feminist, queer, and multi-cul ideology sprouts from.

And THAT is rooted in Saul's adherence to post-modernism, which rejects all meaning and instead substitutes it with a power game to stave off boredom from their belief that life is ultimately absurd.

Maybe, but Mandelson certainty wasn't just ignorant.

JEZUS FUKIN KRIST!!!! How did this abomination get approved?!?! Lord Lyon choking on cocks or something.

youtube.com/watch?v=tO1XtLvJjxU
definitely /ourautist/

Aye. In seats where a pro-Brexit MP may win, he said we should consider it.

>Bevan is vomiting in heaven onto Blairs soul.

What is going on in that picture?

Pls respond, I've been trying to get answers forever.

>by contrast, Labour leader Ed Miliband has said his party got it wrong on immigration

Was he, dare I say it...

>North Rhodesia
Muh, education much?

Chicoms motivating their future gymnasts (no joke).

You sure?

Looks like a gym for acrobatics. Probably some horrific Chink punishment/procedure to that end.

No member of the Labour Party has ever seen so much a glimmer of holy light before being dragged down to the eternal hellfire that awaits all thieves and criminals.

Blacks, Mexicans and Asians could never threaten us even if it was 100 to 1 or 1,000 to 1, if the Jews hadn't given them our Weapons, our Technology.

Could you imagine a Million Blacks trying to Fight our Air Force, or our Tanks, with Sticks, and Stones?

They never would have been a treat.

No Mandelson and Alistair didn't get along and Blair played Campbell like a fiddle.

Mandelson is even more sinister as he had a family link to BASED working class men and like Kinnock, he sold out so hard it is incredible that they got away with it and have the temerity to complain when a voting change to give democracy to party members - that they fucking wanted to bring in to smash the last vestiges of links to Unions - led ultimately to their chosen "Progressives" getting BTFO.

Turns out they weren't as popular as they thought.
Like Tim Lovejoy when he needs help organising his Stag-do.
>The beg-friend twat.

its some fucked up form of leg deformation to grow those chink legs longer for olympics or some shit. Crazy fucking chinese monsters

>he knows who Lord Lyon is
Based

Lib Dem surge.

Every man and his dog wants a go on RR, it's not a unique or special view. You can't waifu a bird who several million bored channel 4 viewers knock one out to on the regular.

No, really you can say it.
Go on.
>You know you want to.
He was more of your guy than pig-fucker Cameron.
Ed ate Dave's first-love and Dave didn't like that.

>How can you be mad at this man?

>trying to create the kingdom of heaven on earth

he's so pretty! gives me a massive rager!

I would never PIMP out Whitney like her boyfriend on EE did.

Wanna give him some crackers and cheese

It isn't THAT bad until the long blink..

They think they are BASED?
>I am the LAST KING OF SCOTLAND!

Post rare Eds

That makes it even more beautiful.
>Being the one True Penis to rule them all whilst millions wank themsleves into abject cuckery.

What should I do, lads? Masturbate, meditate, or read a book on the Crusades?

>ID: Tugz
Not a good sign.

FPTP is retarded and is the antithesis to democracy. The fact that UKIP and Greens got like 18% of the vote share and only 2 MPs is disgusting.

We need reform, but it needs to be true PR, not that shit we were offered in the referendum. But as long as the Tories and Labour are in power it won't happen, it would destroy them both.

I prefer the idea of a constant coalition, but we won't get that for a long, long time.

Sounds pretty interesting, and like it would feed in well to the C-Kalergi and other shit.

I originally assumed he was (((Aaron Banks))) but he might actually be Aaron Banks. He says the right things.

>ID: Tugz
kek

...has spoken. Get to it lad.

Fucking hell, I bet if he apprehended the thieves before they took the car and gave them a good beating he would be in jail for ABH.

Bring back flaying tbqh.

>she married a balding manlet
Reckon she'd be an easy shag.

How come a ((())) was eating pork anyway

Looks like a video game character waiting for the player to reply to them during dialogue.

youtube.com/watch?v=L2Q69lvmPLw

Made me laugh desu.

DM comments, based as they generally are, seem to agree with you.

Touche lad. Good OC riposte.
>tfw when you beat Churchill and have a brew.

That's... not really what a waifu is
>balding manlet
Nice one fella, didn't know you were married to are Riley?

Woah, a decent existence for the working class, infastructure that's genuinely supported, nationalised institutions to protect from unscrupilous (((merchants))), Jeremy Corbyn truly is /our gu
>give the falklands to argentina
For fucks sake.

I miss Carol, she'd still get it.

What I want to know is how someone who's old enough to know how much better this country was before immigration, and isn't a globalist stooge, could support immigration. My dad's the same and I just don't get it

I won't vote for him but I sort of like him desu.

>She knows your feels.

I like his good policies, but then he says a load of shite.
>the ira were freedom fighters lol the bombs were freedom bombs

I'm not balding and I'm not a manlet

reeeeeeeeeee

its great that he had a young tween following border lining questionable, he even took one out on a date or some shit as a joke lel

>Tween
>now i feel old

Lad, time for me OC Pasta:

>Be Richard Whiteley
>Be turned on every fucking day by Carol Vorderman
>Approach her during her nubile youth; get turned down.
>Be told by her it's for your own good and she doesn't want to destroy you.
>Watch her grow even sexier with age like a fine wine measured in time.
>Approach her regularly and respectfully - No Andy Gray/Richard Keys nonsense - and still get turned down frequently with the same reason:
>I WILL DESTROY YOU
>Be pissed off
>After many years, tell Carole you are retiring.
>Carol hands you a note via Susie in Dictionary corner in your last week.
>Asks you to solve a complicated conundrum and to meet her at her place after the show.
>She guides you into her place.
>She asks that you carefully consider the note and conundrum. and decide whether you want the missing
>J
>IT WILL DESTROY YOU.
>Be so turned on by Carol Vorderman in her house, in her Lingerie, Letters busting out with two from the Top and 2 from the Bottom that you can't resist and don't hear the previous warnings of doom.
>She asks one more time if you want this;
>Your penis is raging more than a contestant 1 sum away from solving the Numbers round.
>As she undresses, she calculates that you are about to erupt at the sight of her number 34DDs
>She proceeds to ride you and take you away from Dictionary Corner right through to Thesaurus Park.
>As you reach an elevated state of Nirvana you feel your the world draining away at the peak of your unrelenting transcendental consciousness.
>Your life force is spent; you have seen things few men have ever witnessed.
>And it was beautiful.

>You look up. Carol smiles. You close your eyes.
>You sleep content.
>You never wake again into a world that has nothing left to offer you now

>You have BEEN DESTROYED BY CAROL.
>It was worth every. one. of. those:
>30 seconds.
youtu.be/M2dhD9zR6hk

Not bad. Tits and dictionaries, what more could a man want as entertainment?
But you will be when you grow up x

(hide post)

I probably will but that doesn't matter since I know how to rock it properly and I'll never be a manlet.

Checkmate.

Our purposefully ambiguous laws used to be a good thing, when the government was /our guy/, but now they're used against us it's misery.
>they used to lock up "hysterical women" advocating for feminism and "rogue conspirators" advocating communism
>now they lock up people being racist

>But you will be when you grow up x
>implying manlets grow up

The great part about that is, its all true.

I am Preuße's life

Ridiculousness.