What the FUCK happened to Bill Nye?

What the FUCK happened to Bill Nye?
I can hear my dad listening to his new show (pic-related) and it's literally Blue Pill: The Show

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Wllc5gSc-N8&feature=youtu.be
youtube.com/watch?v=sT_bTnkwLuE
youtube.com/watch?v=McsZ1U20W0M
youtube.com/watch?v=bZIFoEN7GbA
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_atheism
huffingtonpost.com/2014/11/12/republicans-climate-china_n_6148986.html
dailycaller.com/2014/11/12/liberal-media-spins-obama-china-climate-deal-as-historic-success/
scientificamerican.com/article/india-and-u-s-commit-to-global-fight-against-climate-change/
unfccc.int/resource/docs/natc/arenc1.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Why the fuck is your dad watching it? Usually the older generation is the one that's redpilled.

nothing fag,science is proliferated by the proliferation of the pockets of the merchant been that way since forever.

hes a jew shill

He's just watching because Bill Nye, but right now he's asleep, if you're semi-OK with giving Jews money, watch the 9th episode on Netflix, "The Sexual Spectrum"

Just on a base level, don't you need to have some self awareness not to title your show something so self aggrandizing?

>liberals all agree that we've passed the point of no return and it doesn't matter what is done about the environment now because we've already fucked it up
>they still won't shut the fuck up about it

Like seriously, what the fuck is their problem?

Its a good show, desu

youtube.com/watch?v=Wllc5gSc-N8&feature=youtu.be

If liberals actually cared about the environment, they'd point their fingers at China, India, and the Muslim world.

What do you mean what happened? He was a barely qualified children's TV show host.

wut

xdd omg love bill nye just like i watched back when i was a kid in school!

Science has been taken over by Hippies and Communists.

They know nothing about Politics and Economics.

Jesus Christ his 12th episode is about designer babies.

Science doesn't sell, so Bill sold out.
>Click the images with a Gas Station

It's made to appeal to the Netflix demographic: millennials.

China especially. They're fully capable of making environmental controls of their power plants, there's actually several coal plants elsewhere in Asia using Chinese-designed enviro controls. However, using them takes about 9-10% of the total output, so the Chinese just say fuck it and go without.

He's literally a government propagandist at this point. We USSR now

everything science-related is blue pilled now

anyone in the television entertainment business knows they have to be a liberal blue pill or they're out of work, the only exception are some comedians and they can only sarcastically act red pilled.

>the right is more concerned about India than the left is concerned about anyone outside the upper class

We passed the point of no return haven't we?

fuck I hate boomers

No shit, by the way, did Trump say something because I'm seeing a crap ton of "pro-science" crap today.

Thing is, this retardedness has changed so quickly from a niche underground 'tumblr'-type worldview to being pushed so hard and frequently by media.

Imagine this being shown in 2005 on a science show more or less directed towards kids? The station would be burnt to the ground.

welp,there goes my childhood.

t-this isnt for kids i hope.

>Adults will consider this a source of learning

>bill dancing

what happened bill WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED TO YOU

Don't worry, Netflix is for millennials.

jesus christ

wut

he has such a horrible, mean witch face! too much botox, or what/?? his face is HORRIBLE

I'm tempted to buy a gun.

Bill Nye has never been good

This is exactly why we need religion.

>usually

not sure, might just be that "Science March", there's been a lot of random science bullshit all over lately

Our sister site seems to like him.

jews like him have their consciousness ceilinged by their biology. this is why the majority of them reach the same conclusions: pro-gay, pro-trans, exploit children, want to turn whites bi-racial. they can't get passed this primitive, selfish, perverse mentality.

look at their highest forms of spiritual carnations, like judaism. judaism is totally demented. their bible is full of nonsense stories(lies) and all of their rituals are totally demented.

enlightenment has come out of aryan-indian hindus, northeast asian buddhists, and nordic christians.

then there are the jews, blacks and arabs.

theyre all sacrificing goats and chickens for their demented delusion of 'high spiritual awareness".

further evidence that christ was a celtic aryan...

No thanks. I'd rather watch more repeats of the Beakman's World.

youtube.com/watch?v=sT_bTnkwLuE

If they actually cared about the environment, they wouldn't have relentless shilled the anti-nuclear agenda. We could have been using nuclear energy for decades, but noooooooooooo

>Bill Nye gets wrecked by a Jew who is actually a scientist

youtube.com/watch?v=McsZ1U20W0M

He's a leftist pushing his agenda on a general audience by appeal to scientific authority.

This is literally the equivalent of putting Steve from Blue's Clues in charge of the CIA

>bill nye

he's an entertainer, nothing more

No shit science is blue

it can't be red because
>muh gud
>muh creationism
>muh global warming hoax
>muh coal burning industry
>muh cut funding to NASA and science

But Bill is still a failure because he can't convince people to go green or team up with Michiro Kaku and NDT to end this wingnut nonsense with science

No one cares because they drank the kool-aid , Trump and conservatism is in Science and preserving the planet it out

>saves the world

LOOK AROUND YOU BILL YOU DIDN'T SAVE A DAMN THING

Do you want to continue working ont (((tv))), mister Nye?
Then read the fucking teleprompter.

>redpill=muh boogeyman of right wingers

What? This is not an excuse. No one's parent just watches Bill Nye.
Does this have something to do with Bill O'Rielly?

>CNN
>ice caps melting
>katrina footage
>bones in a desert
>superimposed over guy denying climate change
>not pushing a narrative

>i havent watched his new show yet but

>they'd point their fingers at China, India, and the Muslim world.
They do, but there's nothing that can be done locally that will change anything globally - Commander in Chief literally thinks climate change is a Chinese hoax.

Tell me those people are larping for lulzy agreement.

Although at work I heard some one once unironically think that Jon Steward should run for office.

so that's pretty much the final nail in the coffin. Removing my netflix subscription. Trailer Park Boys just isn't worth it.

>They do
sources needed

>we being man?
>Humans
just can't help but maintain a consistent cuck attitude

>But Bill is still a failure because he can't convince people to go green
It is a waste of time to try to convince idiots who are anti-science to be rational or intelligent for a change.

I've never used Reddit, but aren't there thousands of usermade boards on there? i don't understand why people bother lurking and taking screenshots. There's an /lgbt/ board here, I'm sure they love this shit too

youtube.com/watch?v=bZIFoEN7GbA

So this.... is the power.... of kpop..thanks bill

BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL
BILL NYE THE SCIENCE GOY

Whats the matter goys?
Don't you like science?

is bill a jew?

Is South Korea just feminists, Kpop, SJWs, and ultra-corrupt government officials?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_atheism

>sources needed
China Climate Deal? ‘Pffffft,’ Say Republicans
huffingtonpost.com/2014/11/12/republicans-climate-china_n_6148986.html

Media Describes Obama-China Climate Deal As ‘Historic’ Success
dailycaller.com/2014/11/12/liberal-media-spins-obama-china-climate-deal-as-historic-success/

India and U.S. Commit to Global Fight against Climate Change
scientificamerican.com/article/india-and-u-s-commit-to-global-fight-against-climate-change/

The United Arab Emirates Initial National Communication to the United Nations Framework Convention on Climate Change
unfccc.int/resource/docs/natc/arenc1.pdf

He was never good. Anyone I knew with an IQ over 70 watched Beakman's World.

Does your dad watch my little pony and sponge Bob SquarePants too?

When the fuck did millennials decide Bill Nye was the messiah, anyway? I mean I fucking loved his show when I was a kid, it's as big a part of my childhood as Saturday afternoon Creature Feature and Ray Mears's based bushcraft shows. But that doesn't mean I'd blindly accept him as an incontestable authority figure and believe anything he says without question. That's not what Bill Nye taught me about observing and evaluating evidence.

For fuck's sake, teaching scientific thought and evaluating empirical evidence was the man's one job. That should literally have been his entire legacy. But if, as it seems, everyone else who grew up watching him just learned that "If fucking BILL NYE says there are 5397 genders, it must be true!", then he failed.

Wait. Wat? Are we sure that's not just a crappy SNL skit making fun of Bill Nye? That cannot be a real bit on a supposed 'science" show. Oh god, I think I'm having a stroke.

Is this aimed at kids? This is garbage

With each passing day, reality seems more and more a test of the limits of my sanity.

There are no words to express how insanely awful that is.

He honestly looks ashamed and embarrassed at some points of that sex episode.

>current year + 2
>not owning several firearms
How new r u

what the fuck did I just watch

Bill Lie the faggot guy was a shit comedian with no future before he sold his soul to Satan to play a character on tv to warp the minds of unsuspecting youth across the nation.

Is this how it all ends?

>Climate scientists didn't urge us to begin a war of extermination against everything outside of Western Europe, the US, Canada, Australia, and possibly Japan in the 1980s because they're a bunch of cucks.
Shit could be so awesome right now.

>Is this aimed at kids?
No, there's a disclaimer at the beginning saying it's for "grown-ups"

I'm not even mad, I'm just really sad.

He's pushing for renewable energy and better life for everyone

And I thought the greentexts were a farcical exaggeration

We've come full circle haven't we?

you see OP is actually a 12 year old, so when his parents were his age they watched bill nye the science guy on disney channel while it was actually on the air. His 35 year old dad was getting all nostalgic.

Everyone involved with producing that should be shot. I'm not even joking.

Are you literally underage b& and your dad is a try hard, hip cool twenty something?

How many hairless cheese pizzas do you think this deviant goes through in an average night of playing dominos?

BILL NYE THE WEIMAR GUY

No it's not. Shut the fuck up, retard.

Gomorrah

Naa that's not true.
We know this today, and their efforts today are true retard.
But back then we didn't know about the true environmental costs and the methods resulted in a few disasters.
Today, the nuclear power technology is far safer and yes as far as opposition now, it is retarded.

Wow its even worse than what I expected.

Is Bill a kike? I looked into it but can't find anything that says he is. He just seems so jewy. The whole show stinks of kike though

(((science rules)))

Shia happened

No he's correct, that's literally exactly what it's like, queermo

The last episode is just as bad, with how people in the developed countries are bad goys and should not have as many kids because climate and justice and stuff.

nooooooOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Communism.

They have promised him a prominent position in their totalitarian regime.

But, when they gain power, they will execute him and his legion of useless freaks instead.

It doesn't matter at this point. Trump isn't technically jewish, and he's a kike.

Get the Luger, Hanz

Witness the fall of this civilization. This is the end of this era in human history, the dark age comes next.