Why don't all African-Americans look like pic related?

Why don't all African-Americans look like pic related?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4kc4k1xnTBA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

because Sup Forums won't let us BLEACH them

Because they're niggers

Because life isn't fair.

Because most of them aren't ~60% mixed like this one.

*yawn*

The light ones are boring, and they're actually pretty common.

I like black women black.

>*action*
Consider suicide

Because half are male.

Once they're bleached, they're ruined though. The exotic appeal of black women is gone.

Slightly watered down is good though - just mixed enough to cut down some of the harsh features. But if they look mostly white, it's not really a black girl anymore . What's the point of that?

I had a thought about this. Most Black Americans are around 20% white, yes? But this is mostly due to black women being bleached by White southern plantation owners...

But here's the thing, weren't most slave owners actually Jewish? Like, 98% of them?

So that means that African Americans are actually 20% Jewish, maybe 1-2% non-Jewish White.

This could explain their obsession with making big money, and some other behavior. Thoughts?

The obsession with money stems from the poverty ridden atmosphere they live in.

>t.shitskin

It take two generation

Most slave owners were white, there were only 3,000 or so Jews in the entire Southern US in the 1850s.

Most "full" blacks in the US is already 30% white. Girl in OP's pic is probably 1/8 black.

I actually don't care what skin color they are, it's just the features. That being said, obviously the lighter skinned ones tend to have whiter features because they're mixed.

>only 3,000 or so Jews in the entire Southern US
Sauce. Jews are only 2% of the US, there no way they can own all of Hollywood and the banks, right?

>tfw an octoroon has light eyes, but you, a full blooded european have brown eyes

if it wasnt for bluepilled anti-miscegenation laws they would all look like that.

>tfw black girls are so irresistable you have to make them illegal

Do you know how many people owned slaves in the South? Jews may have owned more than the general population as a proportion, but they didn't own anywhere near a majority of slaves nor were they the majority of slaveholders.

This. The nappy hair is the last to go. This girl is def sub 20% black. So idk, if wypipo had a bunch of kids and also impregnated black chicks, maybe we could make it happen.

pretty much

Hmm fair enough. I remember reading somewhere that the majority of slaveholders were Jewish, but perhaps I misread it or it was just lying.

You're not full-blooded white, Chang.

But you're wrong, Tyrone.

he's right you're not white.

What would you know about being white, Jose?

>kike
>white

>'''''white''''

>Ashkenazi
>Huwhite

>what would an anglo american living in a american territory know about being white.

More than you do for sure, David.

I doubt pic related is even above 50% black.

Im like 1/4th Paddy because my degenerate Irish great grandma had a liking for black cock.

You guys are ignorant. That girl is like 15% black. Look up an actual 25% black quadroon.

You're overestimating. It takes a lot of white genes to get rid of the disgusting features of Africans. She's 80% plus white unless there's really strange lighting

Who cares. They're all nigs

Because beta cucks are against all black men being killed so every THICC black girl can be BLEACHED

She's actually half black.
Father is flemish.
i'll dump got ya famalia

how can whyte wymn compete lads

I don't know but I'm working on it I already have 2 bastard spawn by nigresses and they are about that color.

So many LEAFs in just this one bread.

It's almost like Spring and Fall are the worst times to browse 4-chan.

aye lad

THEY WILL! and there is nothing you goyim can do about it either!!!! muahahahahahaaaaaa!!!!!

>rubs hands

Face it, Aryan: your rule is coming to an end. We Jews will conquer you! But fear not, little goy: we will treat you fairly well, because you will serve us and we wouldn't want to injure you and make you unworkable, now do we? LOLOLOL bai :'3

OY VEY! But Chiam, Brown people are even worse Goy than White people.

yes! i've been watching the sports illustrated youtube for a while it's good shit.

hoopes is better tho
youtube.com/watch?v=4kc4k1xnTBA

I'm a quadroon and I look like this

they all pretty good

VLADIVOSTOK

true. amazing bodies.

We need more light

summer is coming :3

No Moscow

Those still have salvation and can pass as white, however, are they willing give up their "complexity"? One thing i always notice it's how these people can never get red pill due to their ancestors and relatives, siding with the liberal "diversity is our strenght! be multicultural" agenda and "we wuz kangz" type of stuff more than "hitler was right". How do i know? Check my flag.

Racemixibg is the highest level of degeneracy there is

thats a white person with a perm surely

>The exotic appeal of black women
Fuck off eternal Anglo

"Her father is Scottish and her mother Portuguese and Senegalese". A true African, so the genes are REAL strong. So apparently she's only ~25% black. Huh.

This is my 10/10

that semen demon is < 30% negroid

Because we aren't full niggers.
She's either half a quadroon.

or a*

>West and South Africa
Nasty.

the slave traders were jewish, not the owners. At least most were which is why Charleston, SC and Savannah, GA have the oldest synagogues in the country.

90% of slaves came through Charleston, 3 synagogues from the 1800s are there...

Because they haven't all been bleached.

Oldest synagogues in the South, not country, apologies.

B R E H S
R
E
H
S

It drops to 12,5% not 15% and plenty of us look like this.

I'm And I'm paler and look more white than those chicks. After you drop 50% the amount of nigger expressed goes way down.
pic of my chunky ass pale leg.

what percentage black are you?

The slave owners were WASPs, however the slaveship owners who brought the blacks over from Africa, were majority Jewish.

You can't read the damn post?

This should've been fpbp

Trying to prevent race mixing is the lowest form of degeneracy there is.

>31% black
>pale as me

So it's true that black genes get watered down really easily once they go below a certain percentage
Beta numale Sup Forumsacks were wrong again
There is nothing wrong with BLEACHing black girls because their genes will be watered down really easy once they are less than 50% black

Not enough white DNA in the mix. Probubly the biggest problem with race mixing. The new world without evil whitey will be darker and more primitive than any poo in the loos.

Essentially PLANET OF THE APES

Except they identify as black instead of white and will date niggers, so, you might never see it happen.

I never understood why Sup Forumstards think that happens if you're over .1% nigger

How are you so stupid that you can't count?

6 billions shitskins

500 millions actual whites.

= 99.999999% ape shit

they will once eugenics comes back into fashion

My mother is Dutch and East African and she looks like a local in Italy. I look like that girl in OP and my hair is even brighter and blonder.

I wouldn't. My gf is white. Most of the mulattoes I know exclusively date white chicks, sometimes asians.

She's a quadroon at the bare minimum, more likely an octoroon or further diluted.

I think we quadroons and octoroons should stay within our own. We already form a unique race

Uh got a pic?

You genocide all pure black males you retards, and BLEACH their women

Italians confirmed nonwhite lol
If a half black looks Italian, and a quadroon looks much whiter than Italians, how the fuck can Italians call themselves white?!

Bleaching doesn't work so fast with West African and South dindus that I can tell. Seen plenty of those in Europe and Moscow

>You genocide all pure black males you retards, and BLEACH their women
You can't count, brah. You MUST be a nigger.

Even if we did that there would be endless amounts of nigger DNA. In one generation Africa would be African American, and whites would be no more.

Maybe that's because east africans are caucasian
Would west african and south africans take one more generation to bleach?

Are you retarded?
We BLEACH all the women in Africa and kill all the men
How does that affect the west you moron

They often look nig even after three generations

t. I have never seen a northern Italiano
the south ones are part nigger/sandnigger

so east africans take 2 generations to bleach, and west/south africans take 4 generations to bleach?
That's a task I am perfectly capable of achieving
I can have a harem of west african cuties, and I'll bleach them, their daughters, their granddaughters, and their great granddaughters
I'll breed their daughters at puberty (13) so I can achieve this in only 42 years
Starting now, I'd complete this task by the time I'm 60 years old

Kek

Actually me and a group of white males will have to do this and swap the half black daughters with each other so incest doesn't happen

Kys

you have a strong fetish huh

names?