I'm a jew and other Jews make me want to kill myself I hate the so much

>Be me
>Be before Trump election results
>Go to Hebrew school because my parents force me to and I get a chance to cennect with my culture and lineage.
>(((Holocaust))) (((Expert))) comes in and talks about the six gorillian.
>Compares Trump to Hitler
>Compares Trump to Hitler more
>Compares Time's Person of the year pictures between Trump and Hitler
>Says that even if Trump arrests terrorists and puts them in camps, he is like Hitler because Hitler put traitors in camps.
>I say that this is stupid and then the class calls me a bigot

The moral of this story is that fuck Jews and I hate myself because of them and I don't want to associate myself with Judaism.

Other urls found in this thread:

jewsforjesus.org/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Statue_of_Ebih-Il
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Welp, self hating jew meme confirmed true

Are you going to marry a goy or a jewess?

Haven't decided.

Just remember all the brave Germans who chose to build and defend the White ethnostate of Nazi Germany, who also happened to be of jewbag descent. Your choices can reedem your heritage, senpai. Looks like you're doing pretty good.

Pro-tip: Get the fuck out of the US, because I think that shit is going to go south pretty soon. I could be wrong, but you don't want to be there if I'm right.

Just go to Israel. Jews have a right to exist, but they should be relocated to Israel without exception.

Oh, look, a wu mao dang. What a surprise.

God bless you and keep you, OP.

I suck at everything except dying. I'll stay with my family and embrace the nuke.

leaf/wrong

Also lets be honest provided you don't look full Jew it's not hard to accept Christ as the messiah, anglicize your name, and settle down with a goy.

if you don't.

>says he'll bring back water boarding and "much worse"
>says you have to go after your enemies families
>says he'll have stricter libel laws so the press cant insult him
>blames an entire religion of people on his nations problems and tries to ban them from the country
>wants to physically round up and remove millions of undesirables
>uses racism and the promise of returning the nation to former glory to rise in popularity
>says rest of the world can get fucked and wants to break previously made military alliances
>gets elected by saying the democratic system in his country is rigged and he will change it radically
>obvious sociopath who says whatever he thinks will let him manipulate people in the moment and flip flops on every issue that isnt about him gaining more personal power since thats all he cares about
>such a narcissist he can barely be fucked to pretend to be a christian
>literally says jews like their candidates bought and paid for so they can control them
>people dont take any of this serious because he is le funny hair silly loudmouth man

"huh, why do people say trump is like hitler?"

Tsk tsk tsk

>Go to Hebrew school
You know what to do. Become the next (((white))) school shooter.

Naw, man, just get your ass in gear instead, and then come back for the folks. There ain't gonna be any nuke, but Jews have been havoced out of many countries in the past, and the US is just the latest one. To be fair, they planted the seeds themselves. Just get out, dude.

And in the perfect Canadian captcha, parc birch

Please marry a Jewess and don't make a half jew baby with a goy

Just moved to Israel bro, as long as you stay away from Tel Aviv you'll likely never have to interact with Jews like that.

Look into this, user.
jewsforjesus.org/
Find true peace.

If you look white you should reject Jewishness and consider yourself "white". You don't HAVE to hate all jews to be a white nationalist. After all, Ashkenazi Jews are European. It's their culture that is the problem.

Reform Judaism in a nutshell

Pardonnez-moi, but was I talking to you? Because I don't think so. So why don't you go back to warming your head in your ass?

>trolling OP toward another form of insanity

LOOK en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Statue_of_Ebih-Il

Have you heard about our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ?

Hitler did nothing wrong.
Seriously, though. The things you listed are in the best interest of all of those who are here legally, aside from all the ad hominems. There's nothing wrong with wanting your leader to actually be on your side. Say what you want about Hitler, but he was on the side of his people, not the bankers, or other assorted special interests, or some global government.

Get the fuck out of this thread opportunistic Christcucks. Your religion is a creepy chain letter that has been propagating for way too long.

It's a weird feel, even as a kid a felt at ends with religious Jews. Now as an adult I've developed a degree of interest in my heritage and ocassionally go to temple but back then it was enough for me to stop going to my classes and as a result I was never mitzvahed. I'm just glad my grandparents weren't alive for it, my parents are very secular and my father was actually raised a catholic and isn't Jewish at all so it wasn't too big a deal to them but it would have broke my grandpas heart.

It's never too late have a Bar Mitzvah

Hey, you can be Jewish and not a degenerate. Part of being a person is to judge everyone on their merits. You can't help that many of those who haven't gone to Israel are crazy multi-kulti. You can just look for good people around you.

t. norfag goyim who has had several good Jewish friends.

Well, insulting them won't help.

I'm also a self hating Jew. I wanna fucking get a swastika tattoo so bad because its so edgy

The mother determines the Jewish lineage.

this is now a self help thread for self hating jews

>be me, yarmaluke wearing jew in college
>discover Henry Makow
>discover jews did 9/11
>get into christianity big time, get "saved"
>2 years in realize christianity is also a jew trick
>start smoking weed and making jew jokes about myself
>suddenly i'm popular
>starty partying a lot
>drop out of college
>become a cultureless hedonist floating from one shitty job to another
>family essentially disowns me

Soros, if you're reading this my bank account is getting a little low, be a bro and wire me some shekels.

Sounds like it's time for you to meet Brother Nathaniel