Official Denver Airport conspiracy thread

official Denver Airport conspiracy thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LOQsvOkkLq4
9news.com/travel/under-colorado-the-secret-tunnels-of-denver-international-airport/201142788
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

/thread

Just a bunch of jewish luciferian bullshit from people who think they're gods but are actually just sociopaths.

/thread

The mural on the way to ground transportation is no shit. Seen it numerous times in and out of there. Oddly out of place where it's at in relation to the rest of the airport for such a piece of art.

i have friends who work at DIA who have been down there.

theres a lot of high access places they cant go to, but other than that there is no conspiracy. just free mason mumbo jumbo, the freemasons are dead, its just a faggy cult now.

Who are you the thread police?

>hey guys, Warren Spector told me to wiki this, so I did!

my fucking face when you do this

bump, interested. a5 says it should be looked into. very strange and retarded looking design.

one word needed: phalluses

youtube.com/watch?v=LOQsvOkkLq4

almonds:activated

>Special Access places they can't go...at an airport.
>No conspiracy

But what is behind those special access doors? DIA is likely a DUMB facility. The pic attached is not accurate, it is disinfo, but something similar exists, and DIA is part of the network.

storage
dont be a retard

this famalam

9news.com/travel/under-colorado-the-secret-tunnels-of-denver-international-airport/201142788

Ok. I guess thats where they store the Ayy's.

yeah im sure
go enjoy your freemason circle jerk
let me guess whos behind all this: the illuminati amirite?
kek u are all retards

no its jews you retard

>"New world airport commission"
>Doesn't exist.
>"No Conspiracy"

lmao.

That fucking bull is scary as hell

Horse

No its "muh Illuminarty" you fucking mong. Its all part of the Military Industrial Complex clusterfuck that has arisen over the last 70 odd years. Is there a "conspiracy?" Yes and no. Is it what all the potato conspiracy theorists say it is? No. Is it more than it seems on the surface? Absolutely.

I live in Colorado and I love that fucking statue. Welcome to Denver bitches, say hello to our demon stallion!

The story is way weird, the guy building it was killed during construction so his son finished it which is why some people think it looks so fucking evil, he hated it for killing his father. The first half is true, the part about him making it look scary intentionally I imagine is an urban legend, but I could see it being real.

The artist who made it died before it was completed, a relaitve of his finished the piece before it was placed in front of DIA

Creepy as fuck though

your point is?

>wait a minuet those tents

Does anybody know why the queen of England owns a ton of land around Denver airport?

sauce?

>sauce?
Proofs?