I'm a gay atheist, but I work hard and I've never taken welfare in my life

I'm a gay atheist, but I work hard and I've never taken welfare in my life.

Would I be allowed to live if you ruled the world, user?

sure, just dont be constatnly talking about being a fag and dress and act like a man. if you like buttfucking dudes or getting buttfucked by them thats your business, i just dont wanna see it or hear about it. heres a sexy Pepe for you,faggot.

The moment you bring up the fact that you're atheist is the moment I behead you. And no im not Muslim but I like that view. I'll tolerate it until you start shoving it in everyone's face.

Leviticus 20:13
Sorry pal

T O T A L C A S T R A T I O N

>asking the (((heteros))) if you can live in their world

No, it is they who must ask if they can live in our world.

>just dont be constatnly talking about being a fag
Yeah I wouldn't. I have no desire to have who I fuck as a defining feature of my identity.
>and dress and act like a man.
This is my preference. Although, I don't "act like a man" for certain definitions because I'm not inclined to get really pissed off all the time about basically nothing. As long as you agree that being some kind of fucking rageaholic is not part of "being a man" then I can act like a man.

>I'll tolerate it until you start shoving it in everyone's face.
I only talk about this shit on the internet because conversations with normies about religion are really tedious and awful. Even then, I'm not a fedorashit - I don't think I'm superior for being an atheist.

You'll have to kill Milo for the lone token minority spot.

yeah your golden

oh wow you must have it really tough getting job interviews and getting hired.

Pretty much the same as .

With:
No gay marriage. Marriage will not be denigrated with non-child bearing unions.
No gay adoption. Children will not perverted by an unhealthy environment
No promotion of homosexuality. Society will not be tricked into thinking homosexuality is anything but a disability.

Other than those things, you'll enjoy equal rights and protection under the law in a high trust pan-European society. Read: No fag bashing. You'll not be thrown off a building or killed because of your sexuality or any of that nonsense.

sure why not

Yup, No problem.
Best Regards, Mr. Righty Right Wing

No

Indeed. I give a shit about gays and atheists, but not faggots and fedora bitches who constantly screech their bullshit. You must also accept the disdain and persecution for Muslims and communists and you are a citizen of honor.

how jewish of you

You can live with me :3

fuck it, why not?

I dont care if your gay as long as your not overtly loud and flaunting your sexuality in public. If it isnt okay for a heterosexual couple to do it, then it isnt magically okay for you to lick your bfs asshole while he blows a dude on the sidewalk

Ya know what? Most people are live and let live. I don't care about your business and you shouldn't care about mine. If you didn't broadcast everything, who would know? Who really needs to know?

No. Go fuck yourself with a cactus, until you bleed out.

Don't ask, don't tell.

i bet you'd like to adopt a kid and force him into being a homosexual

or you'd like to get gay married and gay kiss in public

I don't want to rule the world, only my country
...you could not live in my country

It's deviant behavior but not a disability unless they make it one. And yes, they shouldn't be influencing children in any way.

Says Fag Central.

Work Hard, Do Flaunt, as I don't. Stand with your country and against the globalists and you good to go.

Do flaunt?!!?

Don't* im baked, fuck off LOL

Don't let us know you are and you won't have to worry

Gaythiest

You get my faveorite pepe for that one.
Carry on good sir.

Of course! Conservative gays are the ultimate weapon against leftists. They also make great employees. I had a gay conservative that worked for me, best employee I ever had. Dude didn't put up with shit kept everyone in line.

Very good.

If you kept to your fucking self and didn't cram you degenerate lifestyle down everyone's throats then yeah it's cool.