Ausfaggot here, going to cali in a couple months for a wedding, primarily staying in san francisco area...

ausfaggot here, going to cali in a couple months for a wedding, primarily staying in san francisco area. What can I expect while im there? Will the area become a no-go zone before I get there due to escalating riots? Will I get shot by niggers as soon as I get off the plane? What will happen if I wear a MAGA hat out in public? This is my first time travelling.

Crazy world, I'm a califag going to Ausland in a couple month. Why don't we switch lives and social securities and everything :^)

San Francisco is trashy and overrated, unless you got a ton of money and drugs.

On a serious note, no it's not that bad here at all if you stay out of Oakland. Every other city is safe enough. I live in one of the safest cities, but the murder rate here is all niggers killing each other so If you stay away from nigger towns, you'll be fine. Also if you say or wear maga shit then people will call you a fucking idiot. I nearly bitch slapped some faggot in front of his ugly girlfriend when he called my friend a fucking idiot but he just walked away without looking at us so just don't give a fuck what fags here think of you.

LOTS AND LOTS AND LOTS AND LOTS AND LOTS of BUMS and crazy lunatic drug addicts in the downtown area mostly, but YOU WILL see them all around the city, other than that its really nice with lots of places to check out within an hour driving distance. Parking sucks throughout the city.i suggest you drive up to napa or sonoma and just get fucked up on all the wine.

Antifag riots are in Berkeley. Trigger-happy nigs are in Oakland. Stay on the west side of the bay and you'll be fine.

East bay best bay

Do I have any options if I want to see the hood first-hand without getting shot? I want to do some sight seeing while im there.

You should have fun in australia, im a Sydney goer. The primary problem we have here is muzzies but its more so in the western suburbs. The city has the usual drug addicts and bums but not too much to ruin the experience.

during normal hours you can check out hood lite like fruitvale/ all of international blvd and get dank mexican food if u want. West oakland is gentrified and boring unless you're into "collectives" and shitty coffee shops. just avoid deeper parts of east oakland but most of the east bay u can dick around all day.

Im staying in Sydney that's crazy. But yeah not really cause you get shitty suburbs like concord and Antioch, but they're not really hoods, they're just bum and junkie magnets. Oakland is pretty much a mix of shitty and less shitty hoods besides the skyline district. Compton of the bay is Richmond. You're asking to get shot in the hoods of Richmond. I've been to a few punk rock shows at the burnt ramen venue out there. You wanna see hoods? Drive through Oakland in the day time. You wanna see rich cities? Go to east bay. You wanna see some scary ass shit? Go to Byron hot springs. Haunted hotel is scary as fuck and abandoned.

It's cold, smells like piss, streets are full of bums/crazy people/and everyone else staring at their cell phones like zombies.
It's expensive. Don't ride a cable car.

If you want to visit edgy hipster joints go to newtown and surry hills. Sydney is relatively tame compared to your shitty area but stay out of punchbowl/lakemba especially if you openly wear a crucifix. Take the ferry up to manly for a nice day out.

Don't try to go sightseeing in the bad parts of San Fran mate, there's a lot to see in the city but the ghettos are legitimately dangerous especially for someone who's clearly a foreigner

Sounds good. Thanks ausbro.

Cross the street when there are nogs congregating ahead of you. Do not walk through them. Do not talk to anyone on the street or even acknowledge them. Watch out for human feces, especially in the Mission and Chinatown. Uber everywhere at night, even in San Francisco. SF is somewhat safe, but it is more menacing than any AU city after dark.

Just steer clear of the Tenderloin... You might get rear-ended.

san francisco is dirty and there's bums everywhere

There won't be riots, but there will be almost nothing but brown people everywhere. Tons of asians and beaners.

If you wear a maga hat there is a good chance you will be assaulted though walking down the street

Literally the world's most bluepilled city, I was at a bar there a month ago and the bathrooms were labeled "Men" and "NO CIS-MALES"

You'll be fine just some homeless people

You gonna get ass raped bring lube

If you're renting a car, don't keep anything of value in it.
Crackheads will smash and grab anything for a quick buck.
Bring a sweater because it's usually cold and windy.

You'll be fine. Keep the MAGA gear back at the house. When you're in enemy territory it pays to not advertise yourself as a trump supporter. My experience is California liberals tend to announce themselves quickly to the group, generally through some sort of virtue signaling, so pay attention to that and you'll find the safe people to talk to.