Congratulations on getting your leg blown off

>Congratulations on getting your leg blown off

Why is Trump so retarded?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Purple_Heart
youtu.be/zO0mHEJyC3Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Congrats on earning this prestigious medal through honorable sacrifice in the name of your nation, you'll forever be commemorated for what you've given your country.

Why are you so retarded?

>congratulating someone for bravery

>Trump is getting slammed
Doesn't really matter what he does tbqh. He'll get slammed either way.

>The Purple Heart is a United States military decoration awarded in the name of the President to those wounded or killed while serving
>killed or wounded

wow congratulations

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Purple_Heart

Just like when OP visits his boyfriend

He's like a stupider version of Bush

Getting a medal for losing a limb. Holy fuck the military is for idiots.

So every single soldier who gets wounded gets a purple heart? I thought it was only for extraordinary service that results in mortal or near-mortal wounds.

whats wrong with reddit? have an iupvote

>alvaro barrientos
dropped

Congratulations on twisting inconsequential bullshit to attack your opponent because you just haven't been winning lately.

>serving
you're fucking retarded

Medal of Honor?

>slammed
In the way a flea slams an elephant

>The Purple Heart is awarded in the name of the President of the United States to any member of the Armed Forces of the United States who, while serving under competent authority in any capacity with one of the U.S. Armed Services after April 5, 1917, has been wounded or killed.

>The Purple Heart differs from most other decorations in that an individual is not "recommended" for the decoration; rather he or she is entitled to it upon meeting specific criteria.

>Congratulations on volunteering to work for the government
That's even more retarded. No matter how you spin it, "congratulations" is fucking autistic.

we live in the timeline where dubya is a relative genius now

is anything impossible anymore?

dumb zogbot peasant: wow mr president look at my medal i am brave war fighter
President: congratulations
liberal media: WOW look what Drumpf just said today, so insensitive and racist!

did you serve in the military and get wounded and are mad you didn't get it then?

senpai = senpai?

eh, you hate the american Military anyway.
So why the fuck do you care?

"He's not a war hero. He's a war hero because he was wounded. I like people who weren't wounded."

WOOOOOW

What the fuck was he supposed to do? Apologize? Remain silent the entire time?
Obama wouldn't have even paid this soldier a visit if he were still in office.

If I served and was wounded, I would get a Purple Heart automatically. That's all that is required. Congratulations!

Captured, not wounded. Drink your pee McCain.

"Thank you for your sacrifice."

Are they implying that there are no Americans that consider giving life or limb for this country a honor?

>wounded or killed
>no matter how you spin it

He is alive to receive it u dipshit, not killed you fucking mong.

This, I love Trump but he clearly went on auto pilot mode. Not a big deal, but pretending it's something it's not doesn't help.

I'll admit, that would have been a better choice of words. Doesn't mean that Trump was in the wrong for congratulating him for his bravery, though.

>congratulating something that has to be earned, cant be bought, and so few proplr ever achieve

Whoa Drumpf BTFO! Its crazy what happens when you misquote somebody yeah? Its captured you fucking retard. John (((McCain))) is considered a war hero because some gooks caught him and then poked him with some pointy sticks for a few years

>John (((McCain))) is considered a war hero because some gooks caught him and he sang like a bird about U.S. intelligence and his father's influential position not long after, earning him the nickname "songbird" and special treatment as a result
Ftfy.

Why is anyone who joins the military so retarded? I mean seriously.
>hurr durr can someone send me into a war zone ples nurh

Johnny Songbird also recorded at least one propaganda radio broadcast for the Vietnamese, hear it here:

youtu.be/zO0mHEJyC3Y

Wow what a war hero.

>get leg blown off
>earned it
wew you're just as retarded

Literally any politician except Trump could say the same and no one would make an article of it.

>If I served
>That's all that is required

kys

>if I served
>and was wounded
Learn to read in you inbred paki

>business insider
Retard or shill detected

Expecting any less from Donald "I always wanted a purple heart, and now I have one" Trump.

REMINDER

>Everything Trump does is bad because he's a Republican and Hillary lost to him
t. media.