What does this shit have to do with science?

What does this shit have to do with science?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=C9SiRNibD14
youtube.com/watch?v=fmO-ziHU_D8
youtu.be/nVn-yuobpfk
youtube.com/watch?v=fHiGbolFFGw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL

It's more scientific than global warming at least

sci·ence
ˈsīəns/Submit
noun
the intellectual and practical activity encompassing the systematic study of the structure and behavior of the physical and natural world through observation and experiment.
"the world of science and technology"
synonyms: branch of knowledge, body of knowledge/information, area of study, discipline, field
"the science of criminology"
a particular area of this.
plural noun: sciences
"veterinary science"
a systematically organized body of knowledge on a particular subject.
"the science of criminology"
synonyms: physics, chemistry, biology; physical sciences, life sciences
"he teaches science at the high school"

the fist at the end is referring to a blow job

Good, I want to see the climatefags and SJWfags fight each other for attention and destroy leftism from within.

Maybe the black lives will fuel our rocket ships to the moon

Several of those areas are complete charlatanism which are making """Science""" into a mockable meme. And would violently demand the expulsion of actual scientists who don't go along with their Narratives.

How do these people not realize that globalization is literally the same as mass colonization? They want what they claim to hate, and hate what they claim to want.

they are stupid people

Science means left wing politics now. Have you been living under a rock?

>WE WUZ PLAZMA 'N SHEIT

>Pop science culture
Everything is commercialized

At some point we get to throw these people out of planes for dumbing down science into Communist propaganda, right?

hugging a scientist raises their IQ. or so I've heard them say.

Half are the science of studying mentally insane people, the other half is of denying science or blaming the present for the past.

Kek

What the hell does that even mean?

WE WUZ ALL OF THE SCIENCES AND SHIT!

>What the hell does that even mean?
i guess something like this
youtube.com/watch?v=C9SiRNibD14

They mean

Biology (science) vs transgender(feelings)

Colonisation (natural selection) vs social engineering (feelings)

Sex ( genetics ) vs sexual equality (false idea )

Race (genetics) vs racial equality (false idea)

All science problems as all can be proven false with science

not joking at all here

HOW THE FUCK WAS THIS TAKEN SERIOUSLY

pro black or not this is the most retarded theory to date

They just want to hijack the authority of science to support whatever drivel they believe in.

PhD here. Aspects of all of many of those things could be scientific issues, but not in the way they're promoting them.

>A waste burning vehicle

genius!

top jej

Didn't Most real scientists leave this movement this year?
Also german Radio reported about this as "Students demonstrating against FAKENEWS".
The Fall of Babylon, Mates....

blacks and higher education mix in funny ways

youtube.com/watch?v=fmO-ziHU_D8

I fucking hate pop science so much.

t. scientist

they forgot "virtue signaling"

womens march 2.0 aka a joke

This really is the end isn't it?

Aw man why go through college when all you have to do to be a scientist is make videos for hungover schoolteachers to play?

>ctrl+f "soros"
>0 results
this is just the women's march disguised as a march for """"science""""

WE POWERED DEM ROCKETS BEFORE YT TOOK AWAY OUR PYRAMIDS

>Climate change
Anyone can build any numbers of predictive models based on any number of parameters. What parameters should be included/left out is up for debate. We know the climate is already in a constant state of flux, so the question should be whether the climate is changing, the question should be whether it's change is being effected by us. How do you measure this? When we study past climate cycles, we're talking about cycles that can last for 10,000's of years. How do you determine what change would naturally occurring vs what change shouldn't naturally occur? How do you determine the impact of said change when the parameters of the change already occurring can't even be accurately measured? i have questions and just declaring any skepticism as anti science is a cop out.

That science icon is literally a star of David

oh boy

>watch it dreading it
>watch it

do you ever feel like you walked into some sort of crazy alternate-earth?

global warming is real

Here's another anime image for your collection.

Bill Nye is an example of a leftist meme. Others include Black Science Man and of course Harry Potter.

Obviously their memes are shit but that doesn't mean they are completely unable to wield meme power.

As a side note, here's a video of his first ever TV appearance. He actually has a very intense Patrick Bateman vibe. It would not surprise me if he were an actual sociopath: youtu.be/nVn-yuobpfk

Rofl no, science, those are issues for the humanities and liberal arts.

Why the fuck do these cunts ALWAYS have to make it about themselves?
Can't there be ONE leftist protest that isn't hijacked by faggots and SJWs?

STEAM instead of STEM being another good example.

>muh feelings are science
wew
when i grow up i want to find a cure for faggotry

>No science, no death star
Wait, is that an anti science protester?

Damn, all these people really think that watching Dexter's Lab makes them scientists?

>DON'T QUESTION ANYTHING THIS MAN IN A WHITE COAT SAYS, YOU'RE NOT SOME KIND OF LUDDITE, ARE YOU?
>SCIENCE HAS NEVER BEEN WRONG BEFORE

My favorite

>completely agree with protest
>it's all ruined with scientism and pop culture
>everyone just wants their signs to go viral

We're dead

>Television is SCIENCE now

Was this march just viral marketing for the new Bill Nye TV show?

Is this basically that Pepsi ad, done slightly more subtly so that the normies didn't catch on?

Science is about social engineering and mind control now. Real science died 100+ years ago. There will be no more human development until this is fixed.

So much autism in one picture

>DAE 90's kid XD
>DAE remember the """""science man""""" with the bachlors
>DAE Dexters Lab (out of my lab DD XDXD)

This march it's the usual march they do, plus complaing about Trump cutting funds to science.

>That face

Did she just step on a tack?

they're mindless zombies with no understanding of the world at large

Man. Is there a word for the sad / funny irony of the fact these retards crying about 'anti-science' while themselves politicizing and trying to tie it to a political ideology, which will in turn drive MORE people to be anti-science?

It's funny but damn.

>Trump provides largest stimulus funding to NASA in recent history
>Trump reallocates research funding from dead projects so new scientists can have a chance at their own research
>cue the leftists: Trump HATES science!

These fucking pictures.... It makes me so sad/angry to see this happening to the discipline I love so much. FUCK. HOW DO WE STOP THIS?!?

Lol

This is typical of the level of memetic engineering proficiency the left has. Maybe even a bit higher than average. We don't have to worry about them catching up for at least a couple of decades.

The NASA money it's for more experimental weapons and spy planes.

Besides what really bothers them it's climate change denial.

Women are now req'd to sign for draft. Once war hits it'll fix itself

Politicizing science. Damn, do these harebrained ideas come to progressives naturally or must they work at it? Maxine Waters, Chelesa Clinton, dusting off Hillary, now this.

How smart is it to put the basic big lie about science, that claiming to be "evidence based" is no different to an ordinary person who has never seen that evidence than not claiming anything at all, right in the crosshairs of public scrutiny?

I mean, how well did the BLM/Trump = Racist thing work for Clinton and Democrats? All it did was make all whites and most non-gimmedat blacks challenge the previously unquestioned assumption that progressive liberalism has championed blacks over the last 60 years and led them to the conclusion that in reality, it essentially re-enslaved them.

Now they want to risk sacrificing another of their anointed pillars for a little media coverage? Isn't that desperation?

the internet was a military experiment. never would have happened without military research.

You dont. STEM in the West is being diversified, and it'll only get worse.

Facts will be cherry picked to fit theories
Promotions we be based on diversity, and not merit
Your offices and labs will be filled with reddit tier memespouting faggots.
Start drinking now to help deal.

How can the world turn to shit so fast in under 20 years? What seriously happened?

American flags are now being banned and science is turning into a disgusting meme rather than a respectful discipline.

Wake me up PLEASE

I choked on my chicken and potato salad, fuck you, kek

Are people still pretending atheism, naturalism and secular humanism aren't religions?

And atheism is why the horus heresy happened

>shitskin

It doesn't, leftists are just retarded so they want to have SCIENTISTS on their side so they can claim they have the intellectual high ground. Just more of the same old pompous smug arrogance from the Left

>American flags are now being banned

sauceu?

It has nothing to do with science but as Rush Limbaugh pointed out, it's good for our cause. By a bunch of scientists and activists politicizing science, the left is exposing it's true colors to otherwise oblivious people; much like insufferable cunt leftists celebrities have turned Americans off from the democrat party by beating us over the head with democrat kike politics.

People will start to associate things like global warming with the politicized pseudo-science trash it really is.

And look at us, every day we stray further from God.

youtube.com/watch?v=fHiGbolFFGw

Fuck these people piss me off, I know that 75+% of these people are not professional scientists/technicians or are some B.A. seeking retard who thinks they'll cure cancer in some basement at a community college.

He's pink though

Not the worst I've seen

>that sign complaining about private fringe news sources
Jesus christ

It's a scientific fact that niggers are retarded

Wonder if they'll bring up the bell curve tomorrow?

>tfw no one remembers the fifth element