SORT

I like this thread. Sort yourself out, autists

But isn't that nazism?

On campuses?
Yes
In reality?
Nope

Politically Polarized ideas =/= A serious belief
You can believe in mainstay Centrist things without having to choose some crazy ideology that's out in the extreme left and right and use that as a "serious belief"

Also I meant to add that you are a cuck for believing silly memes

You're a cuck for wasting time replying to silly memes.

What about holding conflicting serious beliefs?
I think the white race is superior but I also think 1-5% of niggers are far superior to me
I hate fucking jews but I don't think they're ruining my country

no

That's makes you more centrist if anything. The whole purpose of centrism is saying a belief the political poles would have then say BUT
The BUT is what makes centrism so big.
Things aren't black and White

>Things aren't black and White
I like you, user

True
Every racist you will meet has an exception in their idealogy

Extremists just end up trading genocides. Gas the commies, skinheads, jihadis, globalists, and (((capitalists))) all together just to fucking save time.

Modern third way politics isn't about authoritarianism

True
Most people by default are centrist until they consume media or ideas that they can relate too from extremists
Then it takes a lot of counterbalance and "seeing both sides" to maintain those ideas afterwards

True but you can argue most people like there gov nowadays to have some beneficial investment and control on smaller levels

Bump

blame the jews part isnt right

conservatives love the jews

Were on a conservative site that's defined by mitstrust of Jews,
Anglo-Saxon

I agree with blaming them all, but I'm not a centrist, I'm an anarchist that hates the left the most, and agrees more so with right wing values like stopping non-white immigration
I'm also a nazi sympathizer and I think it's the best government in history but in a world of total anarchy, I could live in a tribe with friends and family and we could enforce many of the same values and kill our enemies who we disagree with

Even though, I would hate to be defined by any political term, anarchy seems to fit best. Because I am my own master, I would never let anyone tell me what to do. I only do what my own true will is.
And anyone who seeks to control others even if they claim to do it for good, will always be corrupted. That's why most police are pieces of shit. I hate police, only faggots call the police to deal with their problems

Police are what most governments use as an intermediary force that can be relied on to deal with social and criminal issues in an objective way. Police nowadays also help protect against terrorism
While you're dislike for the government can be founded, you should know that control will eventually develop in all human societies.
Confucius once put out a philosophical statement that can be summed up to even in the most basic levels of human interaction, Parents still have control over there children. Then from there it spirals on up to our society where you can see the gov as a parent.
Society and Gov will always be prevalent