How does this gif makes The_donald and other redditors browsing Sup Forums feel?

How does this gif makes The_donald and other redditors browsing Sup Forums feel?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prognathism
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S016028960200137X
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0160289613000470
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Bix nood sum muh fuggin KANGZ we wuz

sa ge happy, in options
SA GE!

I feel sorry for them because they can't afford clothes and also because of the attached red stick on their faces. I wonder if they have arms so that they can take them off.

Indifferent?

It's not even particularly useful, the sample size of each population is literally one, you'd be way better off with data infographics.
Sage

I wonder what a sincere leftist would think of this? Theoretically there is nothing wrong with it.

not falling for your bs bait so many of you idiots have turned against trump we will make you all pay in do time

Niggers aren't totally human and I use reddit fight me.

Oh wow, a black person with a more pronounced jaw? I'm definately a genocidal KKK, Nazi, Trump supporting white supremacist now!

What is the medical term?

>redpilling the brain vs wanting to fit in

I feel like niggers are apes.

Prognathism.

In due time, leaf

Found it already but thanks, maxillary prognathism, common in africa
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prognathism

is it just different skull shape or do blacks have no frontal cortex?

A smaller frontal cortex.

sheeeit

makes me laugh that there are mental midgets who still believe in phrenology. how many white people have recessed jaws and look like old world proboscis monkeys like pic related?

Did you not notice the forehead? Smaller frontal cortex. Go look up the frontal cortex's functions.

You don't think with your jaw though.
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S016028960200137X

>phrenology
you're not using this word appropriately

lmfao FUCK NIGGERS

I kek'd.

(((they))) are the ones who "disproved" phrenology too. makes you wonder.

this doesn't matter at all? like literally racists are dumb

erectus among us

I never knew what bix nood meant? Can i get a quick rundown?

HOLY SHIT OP is actually a pretty cool guy tonight!

Smaller pre-frontal lobes? Or bigger dick. Hmm tough choice

How do you think this makes all the kangz feel?

Nice pic of a social construct

>tfw side profile looks like this

That's not what phrenology is at all.

I get the feeling that people on TD don't actually care about niggers, they just act like they do because it goes against the leftist narrative and makes it harder for them to be dismissed by the rest of reddit as "retarded racists"

underrated

Good gif, but it should also compare the nigger bitch with an ape of some sort. Not enough people will draw the correct connection just from the two frames.

Reaction time evidence suggests that the average white in the Victorian era had an IQ 15 points (an entire standard deviation) higher than the average today. This puts them at or higher than the purported Jewish estimate. I guarantee if our culture and popular entertainment didn't push its degenerate, anti intellectual agenda on the poor, working class and uneducated our average IQ would be just as high.

sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0160289613000470

I also find it humorous that these IQ studies typically always distinguish between the different ethnicities of Asian (discerning between north east and south Asians, in particular) and Jews (ashkenazi vs sephardic), yet all gentile whites are pooled into one (Irish with English, northern Italian with southern, everyone else!).

Moreover, the actual white east Asian gap isn't even that significant; the authors of the Bell Curve originally stated it's no more than 2-3 points, and that other researchers argued there isn't an actual difference.

The meme that east Asians (Chinese in particular) are like 5+ points on average higher comes from people deliberately being dishonest, or people unknowingly looking at averages of metropolitan areas; often when you see iq distributions by country, China's will be estimated using data strictly from Hong Kong or Singapore.

cof bin dub ho muhfugga

>b-but 200 000 years of evolution

Not many

the same way you feel about this, snow nigger

how about this one?

whites are superior

literally zero frontal cortex

the time period in which the race developed is irrelevant, and clearly not implicative in the group's intelligence. For example, ancient rome is just as old to us as ancient engypt was to the romans. Funny enough is that egypt consists of people with an IQ similar to that of the inhabitants of mexico