Why does popular American culture (movies, songs...

Why does popular American culture (movies, songs, etc) make it sound like California and New York are the only two states that matter?

>texas

because you are owned by the usurers in new york who use CA to spy on you and call in assassinations against any of your dissidents

All 24-hour news networks are based in New York
The majority of American media is based in Hollywood.

because they are.

thats where the (((you know whos))) live

>some of the best overall climate for their coasts
>large population of all sorts of people who somehow manage to live together, creating a diversity of ideas (for better or worse, but definitely good for entertainment)
>both relatively warm, so /comfy/
>money
I can keep guessing. The state of Washington could be on the list, but for some reason people often forgot it exists.

Jews.

Emily Jean's house is the only place that matters

shadda ~deepbreathe~ facoooup
SHUT up

Because those two are where most popular media is creators , and creators love self fellatio.

because they are

thxxxxxxx~

New York has some of the shittiest weather in the country

faaaaake

(((no reason at all mate)))

The winter is cold, and he summers are muggy. The city smells like trash and the subways are brutal in the summer

Sucks in comparison to the beautiful beaches, mountains, rivers and valleys of upstate NY

there's not much going on in the other states. just a bunch of trucks going back and fourth. i've been to nevada and it was a whole bunch of nothing.

Simply because that's where everything is at. New York literary has everything you need. Some of the best food spots in the world, diverse, rich, good job market, etc

Because that's where the culture corrals are located

>diversity of ideas
WRONG
wish I could drown you in the bathtub

I live in NYC and I don't get why it's memed to be such a great place. It's a fucking shit hole. It's DIRTY, SMELLY AND LOUD ALL THE TIME. Everyone is a complete fucking asshole and rent is INSANE. The food is, for the most part, not particularly good, although the pizza is probably the best in the world. Central Park is chalked full of annoying assholes. The parts of NY outside of NYC are pretty based tho

>California
Hollywood
>New York
Massive population
Both places also lack a strong cultural identity other than consumerism, so it's easy to export that shit to other western countries.

>new york
>warm

New York and California collectively have 1/5 of the world's jews

Because the Jews from New York produce and finance the movies created by the Jews in Hollywood.

I have lived and been to a lot of places in the USA.

"fly over states" are the most interesting places to live and be in. Unless you are vapid whore who just wants to get fucked by niggers.

I've tried living in Florida and just can't. Too rural. Even living in Miami. I'm moving back to NYC

Because almost every other state is a flyover that no other country cares about. 45/50 states may as well be Belgium.

>there's not much going on in New York. just a bunch of traffic at a standstill and homeless people. i've been to New York and it was a whole bunch of nothing.

CA: Hollywood Jews.
NY: Banker and real-estate Jews. Jews simply own NY.

Upstate NY has an unbearably shitty winter. The NE in general is shitty.

Nj faggot here. 45 mins from.nyc. 45 years old. Wont take kids there.
Most disgusting place on earth

Los Angeles is fucking awesome

would never live anywhere else, bitches from around the world come here to get fucked in really nice weather, plus easy Mexicans trying to get knocked up for an anchor baby and white meal ticket, sluts don't need to know I had a vasectomy, plus these tacos here are really fucking great.
Of course it is all cucks but just makes being Alpha male easier as long as you can mace and kick a homeless panhandler
also the weed is great, i;m high as fuck right now can you tell

Texas and Florida both have more people than NY and are far more irrelevant culturally.

No one cares about rural/suburban retards

NIGGER DETECTED

Apparently jews live where people live

They are.

Why would anyone want to live in a shithole like NYC or LA? I can see the appeal of flying over there and spending a weekend doing shit, but why would anyone in their right mind want to live in such a dirty, overpriced, smelly, and overcrowded city? This is directed toward the average person and not a wealthy goy from a gated community that can enjoy the nightlife and retire to your mansion at the end of it.

LA is the shittiest city I've been to in this country. Urban sprawl looks disgusting.

oh boy, whats this OP?

you know (((why)))

degenerate kikes like this

It's where all the jobs are if you're unskilled.

>one state has the most Jews
>the other is home to Hollywood
Someday we'll crack this case

Yeah, we got a lot of them here but I play basketball at a really high level so I need these wesley snipes wannabe crips to play ball on, plus they really are after the fat white women, if they get a skinny white chick then Meth is involved

I live in upstate, there's some nice nature but the every day living weather is still pretty bad. The summers are actually pretty nice however.

Lol u funny

You have fucking down syndrome that reaches all new levels.
I live in Central NY our weather here is the shit. No major storms and yea you get snow in the winter but who tf cares it's winter get used to it you pussy. FUCK NYC it's a pile of trash

you're forgetting that all these people turn into total assholes who don't trust anyone due to this multiculturalism.

Then why do I see so many people on Sup Forums from these places claiming that you cannot survive in NYC or LA unless you're an investor and/or work in Silicon Valley due to the cost of living and rent prices? It sounds like the very worst place to live if you're unskilled. I've been to NYC once but it was only to vacation and spent time doing fun things I can't do in Indianapolis. I wouldn't want to live in NYC unless I had a very well paying job.

Well, 120K a year Union job keeps me here, but I don't wear my Trump hat outdoors

Upstate N.Y. beautiful.
Nyc, Birmingham, Syracuse all nigger cities minus buffalo are revolting

>Silicon Valley

Oh, and I realize that it isn't in LA but I'm talking about the outrageous cost of living in California cities in general. You'd need a well paying to job to live comfortably over there.

LA is barely habitable with its current infrastructure. Hope you guys never lose water.

Normies

Los Angeles is the shit. I wouldn't live anywhere else to be honest my guy. I see why autists dislike it though.

NYC is still your largest city though, Manhattan in particular plays a big role in exporting the "big city" idea to the rest of the world.
Also, while I'm not sure about Florida, Texas does definitely have an unique identity. You can argue about that image being wrong, but ask anyone abroad about Texas and they'll instantly think about cowboys and barbecues.

Who cares? Keeps people from wanting to move to my comfy Tennessee.

Because they are kek

It has the least amount of sunny days in the country. The snow doesn't bother me much but I'm in Syracuse and the wind is fucking unbearable.

Everyone that produces popular culture is arrogant, self righteous, and narcissistic, so naturally they will make everything they aren't associated with seem insignificant.

>Some of the best food spots in the world
True, but only if you're a millionaire. If you're the average NYC resident you cannot afford to eat at the high end places, and the low end places are not good.

>diverse
That's a negative

>rich
Rich as in there's lots of billionaires, there's also shit tons of poverty, if you don't believe me come visit me in harlem

LA - music and movie industry. NY - msm, fashion and tv shows.
Because that's what matters to people.

because those are the most interesting states in the entire country for tourism

Florida does does have a culture. It's basically Hispanic.

Other states matter if you want to hear about duck hunters and Honey Boo Boo and shit.

No one cares about texas,no one listens to gay country songs about jack Daniels and texes

A misrepresentation.

That's a funny way of saying TEXAS

US State power levels are easily:
Texas > New York > California > Florida > Montana (because of NUKES) > Hawaii > others.

Hi, Texan here.

We are everything you think we are. When in Texas, unlike most other states, you can tell that people have a conscious sense that they are "Texan". People consider themselves as being Texan as much as being American.

Normies listen to Beyonce and she is from Texas

>This kills the rural and suburban retard

most of the money IS actually concentrated in those two states and money IS all that maters under capitalism

>Mexico is still salty about losing Texas

>new york
>good climate
spoken like someone whos never lived there

I fucking love Texas so much that I wanna move to San Antonio so fuckin bad. I'd do almost anything to leave my shithole state (Arizona) to move to Texas.

Yea, burn the degenerate country songs, put them into the oven.

Because they are

Modern Family makes it seem like LA is really white but when you go there it actually looks like Mexico.

To add onto what he said:

In Texas we even spend a lot of time in our primary school education learning about the history of Texas. For me personally it was my 5th grade history class, my 8th grade history class and I took a Texas history class in college.

I actually thought it was a bit more spread out.

Also, if China or Russia (through some terror organization proxy) was able to nuke those few locations, the USA would be severely crippled.

If no one cares about Texas could you at-least convince all 12 of your siblings and their worthless families to leave my fucking state and go back?

I hope they nuke the Phoenix area desu

why do you think non nationals cannot own land in the coast,or the border?

so texas is black'd filled with black culture thanks for the info senpai

culturally you faggot,My cousins where probably in Texas before you fag

What's wrong with Arizona? I stopped by Flagstaff and it seemed alright. Even Phoenix didn't look that bad.

San Antonio is a shit compared to Dallas, Houston, Fort Worth, and Austin. But still not a terrible city compared to the rest of the country.

Best movie in the best state.

I'm still under the assumption that the reason why there are so many movies, songs, etc about California and New York is because wealthy investors from New York finance Hollywood directors in California. Rich people in both areas love watching shows/movies about their cities and state.

They have good culture in their own right, but there are other interesting stories based on real events elsewhere if the Hollywood JOOZ would bother looking.

I would gladly wall off Texas on both sides if every Mexican was shipped to Texas to live and die in an epic redneck - mexican battle royale, .

But they do.

>Hell or High Water
>Manchester by the Sea
>Hacksaw Ridge
>Fargo (TV)

Just from this year.

I'm with you. The population density of my municipal area is what validates my self worth.

It would be very anti-climatic because the Mexicans would kill each other first, over drug territory. Rednecks would be too busy doing drugs and alcohol to ever be able to make it out of their own trailers.

California and New York are the good states. Everything in between is a flyover shithole infested with Drumpfniggers.

>so texas is black'd filled with black culture thanks for the info senpai
Nah. It's got a blend of Mexican, cowboy and black cultures.

Flagstaff is alright but the actual city of Phoenix is a shithole. The reason why I hate the state is due to a lack of identity (mostly due to the fact that almost everyone came from different places like the Midwest, California, Mexico, Vietnam, the Philippines, etc.) and also the state is super hot and really boring (unless you're into outdoor stuff).

> San Antonio being worse than Austin
I gotta disagree. Austin is a hipster shithole imo. San Antonio was much nicer despite the fact that there were lots of homeless folks sleeping on the streets.

Yeah, I know they do. I was just trying to provide an answer as to why our media is centered around those two areas. The simple answer is that Hollywood is in California (directors and writers create shows about what they know best) and New York is basically the London of the USA as far as where all of our capital is situated so it's likely that some extremely wealthy people finance certain movies/shows about New York at times.

Most Texans aren't rednecks though.

>We are everything you think we are.
Well shit, now I know which place I'm visiting next.