George Lincon Rockwell : Was there ever a more based man?

George Lincon Rockwell : Was there ever a more based man?
>Atheist, but understands that religion is a pillar of society and is vital for a successful nation.
>Commander.
>Capitalist.
>Fought off his own assassin.
>Knows that each race is good in its own respect, but mixing them causes chaos.
>Africans legit dindu nuffin and we should make them a decent country in Africa where they can all go.
>"If I am gonna gas anyone, it is gonna be the queers".
Well Sup Forums? Is he /our guy/?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uNLTbPy0idg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Even the black muslims loved him

Legit you can spin what he spins to something anyone could love. He said things perfectly.

*says

>Capitalist

So basically a liberal faggot

>Fought off his own assassin

Oh am I laffin

>"If I am gonna gas anyone, it is gonna be the queers".
No then. He had fallen for the vaginal jew.

only good american white nationalist
the ones who came after him are pure autism and FBI

I used to be an admirer until I saw a clip of him using very rude language unnecessarily. He's the personification of what's wrong with every white nationalist movement in this country. There is a cogent and rational argument to be made for an America that upholds it's commitment to the ideals and kinship it holds in common with western Europe. But so many of the people in those movements are

But what did he accomplish? At the end of the day, he was a guy who liked to LARP in suits.

You need to go down the Council for National Policy rabbit hole, OP.

Rockwell and Mosley were great speakers and truly decent men.

youtube.com/watch?v=uNLTbPy0idg

Rockwell on Canadian TV.

A great man who truly sacrificed everything for his cause.

I don't think you admire someone if you will change their minds about them so quickly because they said some rude words. I am all for skepticism, but this man wanted to MAGA and make America white again.

Rockwell was far better spoken than the Jewish talking heads on the TV today.

Link?

It's not really spinning anything. They agreed with his ideolgy but for Blacks.

Great, another fucking white male.

>Worships an ideology built around self betterment and caring for one's body
>Every single photo ever taken of him he's smoking

based

Smoking wasn't BTFO'd until the 1990's when the first major lawsuit in the USA went through. When were you born? Most people here surely remember smoking in bars, cars, restaurants, work, home, etc.

It is a signature look you dingus, it wasn't just for smoking. If he didn't have the pipe he would just be a guy with a really really really strong jawline. Think of it like Hitler's stache.

Great video!

Can I get a link of the vid?

By definition, around 50% of the population have an IQ less than 100. Every political group has its imbeciles and every group has its intellectuals. I see no evidence that the far-right has a higher proportion of the former group than any other political persuasion. If anything, people on the political extremes (both Left and Right) seem to have somewhat above average intellect relative to the "moderate" masses because they've actually thought through their political convictions and arrived a set of conclusions.

You have to bare in mind that there are conscious attempts by the media to dissuade the largely apolitical public from gravitating towards radical political groups who pose a genuine threat to their grip on power. One of the ways this is done is by portraying these groups as idiotic, low-status thugs. This tactic is also used by the right-wing media, btw (e.g. putting a lot of emphasis on trannies and other spastics).

I agree with most of what you said, especially the second paragraph, but the first one is a bit rocky. Third world shitholes really stink up the global IQ average. We shouldn't take them into consideration.

He was a good man.
Killed by a dumbfuck skinhead. The irony.
I wish we could have someone with his ideas leading the new right, instead were stuck with this Spencer dipshit who spends 20 minutes ranting about Football.

You ever ask yourself why the Jews want smoking banned so badly?
Is smoking secretly the ultimate redpill?

I agree. Today the movement hides behind a mask made of shit so it can appeal more to the masses.

Link to that clip?

He died for our country. F.

We are still waiting for that there clip.

I agree with everything this man is saying
Why wont politicians deny the holohoax these days? Why have the lies about Hitler become so deeply rooted in the public recollection?

(((Them)))