(((man made religion)))

at what age did you grow out of cucktianity?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6OgAXbyzP5g
youtube.com/watch?v=eVTXPUF4Oz4
youtube.com/watch?v=55h1FO8V_3w
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Guaranteed Replies

Daily reminder Sup Forums is a Christian board and no amount of fedora tipping with change that.

15, i had been praying to god since i was 10 for my foreskin to grow back (thats when i learned what the kikes did to me), but there was never a sound.

>believing books written by kings therefore governments
>le redpilled
>mfw

>worshipping a dead kike from the middle east

your ancestors would spit on you

>Trump supporter
>redpilled
lel

the old testament is full of nonsense stories made up by a lying jew.

christ studied judaism, kept the good, eviscerated the bad, and totally insulted all the jews for being unrighteous hypocrites whose rituals were pointless and evil so they had him murdered.

christ's message is synonymous with the buddhist message.

>baptizing a bible

someone didn't read it or else you would know that just makes it stronger. Anyway, atheists are dumb.

that's the joke

Guaranteed replies

>this asshole actually went to a hotel room and threw the gideon bible in the toilet just for this picture

youtube.com/watch?v=6OgAXbyzP5g

About 16-17, but not until my late 20's did I accept Satan as the true god and creator. He is the adversary to the Jews, thus, only the true red pilled individuals worship him.

reminder that ur cuck religion has no place in the 20th century. Grow the fuck up you delusional cunt.

Why haven't you read the Bible?

If you did read it you would then understand how genius it is.

Interesting... can you give an example or two?

daddy issues, the post

a reminder that god - literally - killed more people than satan

>murder is one of the worst sin you can commit
>spergs out and floods the whole earth, killing everyone, including animals that actually dindu nuffin

>In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth. And the earth was without form, and void; and darkness was upon the face of the deep. And the Spirit of God moved upon the face of the waters.

From Genesis 1. Do you not see how beautiful this passage is?

Read Job. What you posted is a grave misunderstanding.

you need to read more books

i recommend lord of the rings

Early 20's.

You need to read more books.

I recommend Tolstoy, Dostoevsky and Dickens. They will show you how beautiful Christianity is.

>beautiful

meanwhile priests and pastors diddle and fuck little boys in houses of the lord

>chink locust having opinions on anything

>god killed more people than satan

u a fool. satan tempted eve and brought sin into the world, causing all death.

4 One generation passeth away, and another generation cometh: but the earth abideth for ever.

5 The sun also ariseth, and the sun goeth down, and hasteth to his place where he arose.

6 The wind goeth toward the south, and turneth about unto the north; it whirleth about continually, and the wind returneth again according to his circuits.

7 All the rivers run into the sea; yet the sea is not full; unto the place from whence the rivers come, thither they return again.

8 All things are full of labour; man cannot utter it: the eye is not satisfied with seeing, nor the ear filled with hearing.

9 The thing that hath been, it is that which shall be; and that which is done is that which shall be done: and there is no new thing under the sun.
Ecclesiastes 1

>toilet maids having opinions on anything

So your issue is with the men who believe in the religion rather than the religion itself?

if you say shit like "christianity is beautiful', you better own the whole thing and stop moving goalposts. Theres nothing beautiful about it, just a miserable wretched lie

your move, atheishits

>years of Catholic education
>never resonated with any of it
>always thought it was dubious that god required a man-made hierarchy to spread his word
>instinct was right again

Even if you don't believe, a hotel room bible is not your property and your a turd of a person to deface it.

bible written by hunderds of people through time.
made many prophecies all of which have come true.
never contradicted itself.
banned in many countries because this world is in darkness and it sets people free from the darkness.
the only thing that has radically changed peoples lives.
the source of freedom-values in western countries.

along came the quraan, contradicted the bible completely. allah tricked a bunch of people and basically said convert or die. you cant leave islam or death penalty. islam is cancer.
also sage

Repent heathens. Jesus Christ beckons you over to the light of his salvation

actually hotel bibles have already fully been paid for and you can do anything you want with them.

The Vatican houses the greatest collection of art in the entire world. Most of which was inspired by Christianity. Most of which was created by believers of Christ.

Take a shit on it OP and time stamp.

You call someone a cuck when you are from cuckistan? I guess it takes one to know one.

I hope its also shit proof.

>boy look at me. I am smart
>throws literature in the toilet

Modern intellectuals.

Now I dare you do the same for the Koran.

>being this mad
atheism is easiest religion to offend

>(((literature)))

its worthless and just a book

Americans suddenly turn into massive pussies whenever it comes to their retarded cult

>2017
>still pretends to be atheist
have fun never growing up kid

>lord of the rings
The hardest part of being saved is trying not to take joy in fags like OP going to Hell, since I deserve to burn too but am justified by grace though faith.

I TRYYYYYYYYYYYYYY SOOOOOOOO>OOOOOOOOOOOOOO
HAAAAA>AAAAAARDD AND GOOOOO>OOOOOOT SO FARRRRRRRR>RRR BUTT IN THE NEEEEEEEEED IT DIDNT >MATTER

youtube.com/watch?v=eVTXPUF4Oz4

>monkey sees, monkey does.

It doesn't matter what you do to the Bible, you can never harm the Word.
Infidel.

>thinks he can trigger Christians with a pic of a bible in a toilet
bro, we're not muslims. i'm not even mad

Don't pray to God for stupid bullshit.
Pray when you need help or for thanks.

Same. I am disappointed though.

Don't tell me when to talk to my imaginary friends.

actually jesus was a zealot who was such a racist that he didnt even want jews to do business with the goyim (flipping out on the money changers in the temple).

I was a true believer lad, at 10 fucking years old, its all i prayed for every fucking day for 5 years. Its all i want, its all i wanted. He couldnt even give me it, therefore he must to exist.

gonna need to see some proof, and quoting a verse in a jew book of fairy tales does not constitute evidence

if you think religion is a delusion and God doesn't exist, why are you so assfurious? shouldn't a true atheist just be like "meh whatever?"

>catholics
>christians
you need to be 18+ to go to this site user

because retarded theologians who believe in fiction are holding the human race back

Jesus literally existed

>thinking christian priests dont molest boys too

hahahhahahahahahahah

caesae existed too, should we pray to him?

because this fairy tale ruined our fucking lives cunt

>holding the human race back
back from what? mindless brutality and barbarism? religion is the cornerstone of civilization. allow this fedora-tipping standup comic to explain:
youtube.com/watch?v=55h1FO8V_3w

he didn't die for our sins on the cross

your prayers were answered, you see. the answer was no

who gives a shit, people die everyday

>saying that while christianity caused the dark ages in europe

we could have had mars colonies by now

>hate religion
>trash one of the most non-aggressive religions there is
at least make it a Koran damn

Adolescence is atheism
Adulthood is understanding the importance of religion in maintaining a healthy society

>At what age did you become a rebellious child?

>At what age did you actually learn the purpose of Christianity and like it again?
early 20s

>Christianity caused the dark ages
this meme was never very good

>dear jesus give me back my foreskin or you dont exist amen
>>no

you what?

when you guys say this, are you meaning it as:
>it's all bullshit, but pretending it's real helps society flourish, and that's something i want
?

Yes, i don't think there's anything wrong with that. The farther we stray from civilization the closer we get to degeneracy. It's a very useful tool.

nice to see people defending the faith, these people that are lost need encouragement to swallow their pride and be saved

jesus wasn't even real. he was just some jewish hobo who had a god complex. great role model you got there.

To be fair, if I was in his position I wouldn't do shit either.

it's such an incredibly petty thing to say, and if your faith can be expended because of some skin on your penis, then there was no reason to give it back

cause he doesnt exist

i spent 5 years asking, nay begging him to prove he existed by doing some "incredibly petty" which he couldnt even do, gods not real

yessssss goy be a good bitch boi

what good is a god who cant answer wishes? you might as well pray to zeus

even if he has all the faith in the entire universe his foreskin wouldnt have grown back. Its all a lie.

Atheists are to blame along with leftist for the downfall of the western civilization, you destroyed social conservatism and doomed us all

>nip
>suffering such an embarrassing military defeat that all of your modern culture is based around shame that the salarymen don't even want to have children
yeah dude we're the ones that need to take a look at ourselves

>Le dark ages of christianity.

Yup, surely would have mars colonies with a bunch of pretentious fedora-tipping idiots who unironically believe into a fucking meme.

>i spent 5 years asking, nay begging him to prove he existed by doing some "incredibly petty" which he couldnt even do, gods not real

this is bait
you are bait

so you don't refute that your "savior" was a homeless jew with a severe mental disorder. at least we're making progress.

i can't understand why anyone should give a shit about what makes society flourish in a godless world, where "right" and "wrong" are only descriptors of subjective mental states, rather than descriptions of real moral truths
if i actually believed the shit atheists believed, that we're all just meat robots, all i'd care about is muh dick, instant gratification, because i could die at any moment and nothing ultimately matters
i guess people like me, who are intellectually consistent, and don't appeal to emotional things like empathy would need this narrative you think is merely a construction rather than a revelation to be a good cog in the machine

The Architect may exist, but let's be honest, do you give a fuck about some maggots?

Why should God, if such parental figure exists, give a fuck about people?

>what good is a god who cant answer wishes?
>Believing in God only for material gains
This is why you cucks will never know the true love of God.

I don't think god is required to do big grand miracles to every cocky person whom learns his name. I would find that rude for someone to presume that much from me, why should I ask that of someone else?

>what good is a god if he can't answer wishes
he's fully able to, he isn't going to cave to the request of some 10 year old for his dick skin back, some things are too low for diviity

seriously not, i was in 5th grade, we had a swiming training week and in the locker room i saw the other boys had a foreskin, i came home and asked my parents why i didnt. They said they cut it off when i was born because its in the bible. I was dumbfounded. I just couldnt believe they would do that to me and werent even sorry about. I started praying to get it back, that exact prayer morning and night and every time i was reminded i was cut. After 5 years i gave up, he doesnt exist.

TFW mormon, tfw everyone thinks its a cult, tfw noone actually knows what you believe, tfw everyone is a heathen, tfw you get to be with your family forever with God but everyone thinks its a cult so they freak out, tfw everyone on pol is too edgey

in hebrew it more accurately reads "In wisdom, the Elohim created the heavens and the earth, and the earth had become without form and void cont." the grammar is suppose to strongly imply that there was an event that made the earth formless and void

Isiah 45:18
For thus saith the LORD that created the heavens; God himself that formed the earth and made it; he hath established it, he created it not in vain, he formed it to be inhabited: I am the LORD; and there is none else.

this passage implies that when heaven and earth were created the first time, it was not created in a blank state with darkness on it.

there are actually 2 creation stories in genesis, and the first one is in genesis 1:1, and is destroyed in genesis 1:2

>Threw a free Gideon Bible in the toilet

Sure went out of your way to prove a point, eh, m'atheist?

>homeless
he was a fairly well off carpenter
>jew
he forsake jews
>metal disorder
if there was only one person in any ideology, they would be seen as crazy

>he doesnt care

so why give a shit about him and grovel at his feet? hes not listening anyway

>true love is blindly believing while actually being cruelly lied to

also, a foreskin isnt material gains. He was asking for god to heal him and make him whole again.

our belief is that he has perfect morality, and is meant to have love for every one of us to show the extent of how much greater he is than any man

>Thinking toilet water is holy water.
Then again, there is no difference.

you strategy of calling everyone who is free from the mindlock of your filthy abrahamic religions an atheist is a fail.
>sky daddy or no sky daddy...choose one
your pathetic programming is based on black or white thinking which is basically nigger tier.
>god or devil
>good or evil
>heaven or hell
>jew or gentile
>lost or "saved"