Alright guys I don't really know how to phrase this, but should I be ashamed for being half white and half mexican...

Alright guys I don't really know how to phrase this, but should I be ashamed for being half white and half mexican? I mean do I even deserve a white women even though I'm not full white? I voted trump and dislike a lot of beaners because they are just so annoying, am I one of you guys?

No.

maybe if you didn't call us beaners, chicanos would accept you. white people will not unless they're (((civic nationalists)))

You're one of us; you're a chicano, user. I'm ashamed but you don't have to be, be better than the rest of us

>maybe if you didn't call us beaners
Fuck off beaner

t. 3/8 spic

>3/8th spic
please stop LARPing as a chicano you massive faggot

First of all, take a DNA test and find out what you really are. I have a cousin that is half Mexican but I bet that he is 75% white because Mexicans are mixed from the start. I suggest that you get with another mixed person or a "Mexican" girl that is mixed. The good news is that, since they are part white, Latinas are pretty attractive. Just reject Mexican pride bullshit and put America first. Mexican pride on the basis of race is retarded anyway because they are mixed and the natives got their asses kicked by the Spanish.

>mfw he's mad because I'm whiter than him
Stay mad, non-white indio and remember that we have to carry your burden puto

He could also bleach his bloodline; the kids'll come out pretty white anyway because then they'd be 87.5% considering one of his parents is a mestizo. My half sister who is also a castizo looks even whiter than our white father so there you go; after another generation or two you can just call it Cherokee

i'm mad because you're claiming a heritage you barely even have and you're giving us a bad name with your shitposting. if you unironically care about your whiteness and use colonial terms like mestizo, castizo, and cholo in mordern times, you are a massive autist

Actions make the man.

Stop begging the losers on Sup Forums for approval. Even if they are pure white, most of them are degenerate homos/trannys or just too fat and inept to ever breed. Castizo + White offspring is better than no offspring at all.

IF I USE THOSE TERMS I'LL BE CONSIDERED EVEN MORE NON-WHITE BY BURGER STANDRADS! Kill yourself and every other mestizo in your family and maybe it'll start a chain until there's only white spics. That will satisfy me INDIO chicANO

>0.01% drop rule

You should kys.
You're the same shit as a nigger.

Dirty beaner.

One thing I also forgot to mention is going through high school and before then, all my friends thought I was white because I look white and they couldn't tell I was mexican, I tan easily as well

((((You))))

Tan less so you don't look like pic related; a faggot Mexican named flower; did I mention I'm a better shitposter than him?

I suggest finding a nice castizo girl. Or Italian, Slavic, Greek, or Spanish.

Or you could always go for a 4/10 Aryan girl who wouldn't otherwise have children. I find that fat blondes usually will settle for mixed people.

You are defined by what you do OP. If you advocate our values, you are one of us.

i don't care about being non white. that's why i think your unhealthy obsession with your exact whiteness is autistic. even if you are 100% spanish, there is still going to be some moorish blood in you. i bet you half of the people on Sup Forums would not consider mediterraneans white. please stop posting

Sup Forums is the most diverse groups of white nationalist in the world

There aren't enough good white women to go around to support them fucking a mixed guy. If he reproduces with another mixed person he has not hurt his bloodline at all. I don't support further mixing at this point. Perhaps at some future date they could be engineered but we need an ethnostate first.

>please stop posting
I found Reddit. Also what do you mean by obsession?
Maybe he can get a Swedish girl who is bound to fuck niggers if not for him.

Fuck you civic fag

This completely. OP should find another half breed mexi like himself

Alright guys I've read most of the replies and I guess i'll just play my cards as if I'm full white because Im probably like 80 percent white,I basically took the good traits from my white father, ie. Nice height, other white traits, while all I took from my mexican heritage is being able to tan well. Also my mother's grandfather had blue eyes (I've seem pics of them) and he's mexican ( but he's probably from Spain or Europe because not too many beaners have blue eyes) so I don't think I will dilute the white genes at all.

>what do you mean by obsession
well to me, it looks like you are insecure about your 3/8th spicness so what you do is classify yourself with outdated colonial terms like castizo to make yourself feel superior to all other spics. you call them "indio mestizo shitskins" in an attempt to gain acceptance from the white nationalists of Sup Forums.

>implying I need to look at you indios to feel superior
I know I am, indios de mierde

you are proving my point retard. you pretending to be white to fit in here

Shareblue is obvious

Yes, you are 'one of us'.

As long as you only pass on your white genes.

I'm not white though; I am a castizo. Still better than you though niggerjew indio; and all Mexicans in Shitxico know it chicANO

What do you mean by my obsession also? It's not like I shitpost 24/7 about how white some hispanics can be

Skin color doesnt matter, just dont be a degenrate.

being slightly more white that someone does not make you better than them. 1 drop rule applies to spics
yes you do. maybe it wouldn't be so obvious if you weren't a cancerous namefag. yesterday you made like 5 threads dedicated to your "whiteness" and that canelo boxer dude

are you harassing an honorary white man?

I mean if you have to ask...

i am harrassing a wannabe white man.

I'm in the exact same boat, user.

My Latino side came over LEGALLY in the early 1900s and I want an immigration moratorium because America is changing.

I look white (pale skin, pink nipples, and hazel eyes) and AncestryDNA shoes me as being 75% white with no (((Jew))) or Sub-Saharan African. I don't know Spanish and supported Trump.

I never make threads; and the one drop rule is bullshit my sister passes completely for white and if I had green eyes like her then I'd be indistinguishable from a hwite man, nigger

this

passing as white =/= white

t. shitskin

t. no arguments besides i kinda look white