Christian anons of Sup Forums, how do you justify being an anti-semite?

Christian anons of Sup Forums, how do you justify being an anti-semite?

We're all the same under the eyes of G–d. Jesus was a Jew too.

The hatred of the jews is generally the hatred of the jewish globalist elites that run the reserve banks that lend money to governments. These are the same jews that are the money changers and pharisees/sadducees that killed Christ. Personally I don't hate the common people just trying to make an honest living.

Revelation 3:9

Jesus overcame the jewish law though, and hence the new testament where the gentiles are adopted by him come from. The evil modern jews today don't believe in the new testament and blatantly deny Jesus as the messiah. The pharisees who killed Jesus are on the same plane as the shady zionists we meme about today and are described in the bible as the synagogue of satan. Satan hates that we can have eternal life and has possesed God's origional rebellious children which explains why a lot of elitist evil can be traced to zionists.

get fuck cathy

correct me if I'm wrong, my facts could've been off.

Jesus was not a "Jew." He was from Galilee, whereas "Judeans" came from Judaea, to the south. The term "Jew" did not enter biblicial lexicon until the late 1700s.

God will pass his judgement upon all who sin. And those who say they are "Jews" but are not, but do lie, will bend the knee to us "goyim" whom they've bullied and harrassed for far too long. The kikes will have their reckoning.

Zionists != Jews

Modern "Jews" are just apostate Christians since Jesus is God.
The gospel predates the Talmud which wasnt even codified until the 5th or 6th century A.D.

>Who is a liar but he that denieth that Jesus is the Christ? He is antichrist, that denieth the Father and the Son. Whosoever denieth the Son, the same hath not the Father: (but) he that acknowledgeth the Son hath the Father also.

Modern Jews are currently worshipping Baalzebub.

Revelation 3:9
>9Look at those who belong to the synagogue of Satan, who claim to be Jews but are liars instead. I will make them come and bow down at your feet, and they will know that I love you.

Sure thing heumonkey.

They killed God, literally.

Jesus forgave the individual jewelry, but some of us aren't that strong.

Then jews tried to change the story so Jesus was predestined to be the final sacrifice. He didn't have to die, they had just proven they had corrupted absolutely.

They can't...

Christians on Sup Forums are usually just Catholics with brown skin pushing the slave cult on lost goy. Some of them are paid.

Most disgusting picture ive ever seen.

Not racist, judge people on their behavior.
Some Jews and Mudslime have behaved so badly, that if they don't admit and condemn these acts they are considered to be complicit, or at least condoning through omission. The closer someone is to me in various ways, the more I condemn them.

Fuck Christcucks, I don't want to get along with them. Their evil religion is a blasphemy.

>supporting the jews in the synagogue of satan
Goy are you retarded?

>synagogue of Satan
TRANSLATIONS

FROM ACTUAL LANGUAGE

NOT ANGLO-KING JAMES

= CHURCH OF aDVESARY

BECAUSE PHARISEES SIDED WITH ROME

AND ROME WAS THE ADVESARY

"I AM THE KING OF KINGS" = I AM A JEWISH CESAR

PEOPLE WHO ACTUALLY FOLLOW CHRIST....

KNOW SATAN THE CHARACTER IS NOT ONE CHARACTER IN THE OLD BOOKS OR THE NEW

ENTIRE PEOPLES ARE CALLED SATAN

ANYONE WHO STANDS AGAINST ISRAEL = SATAN

ASSAD = SATAN

Read Ezekiel 38-39

I stand unopinionated in this subject because of this.

It even states that the world will be torn on this issue.

>He didn't have to die

He had to die. That why he was here.

>Jesus was a Jew too
WAS

SATAN (THE ZOROASTRIAN ANTAGONIST TO GOD'S POWER)

IS

A

CATHOLIC

CREATION

In fact the term Adversary is often translated satan; however this was often and angel sent by God, for some intense teachable moments.

t. jew

God will pass the fury of his judgment upon all of those who have turned the good natured people of this world to sin. The Zionists, usurious bankers, media elites, all who peddle their satanic ideals given to them by the Talmud.

You worship a former Jew as Creator of all things seen and unseen

YOU WORSHIP A JEW GURU -- LOL

LIKE THE POO IN THE LOOS
LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He was here to be the ideal father/brother/friend.

People were terrible then, and he was a wonderful person to everyone.

What did his death add to his golden rule.

The tribe of Judah will be laid to waste for their hedonistic debauchery.

Ever wonder why God hasn't sent you a prophet in 2000 years, and why you seem to be cursed wherever you go to be kicked out for your degenerate culture and nepotism?

It's almost as if you're on God's shit list for crucifying His only begotten Son, and murdering all the prophets... you jews literally murdered your own prophets and are still stuck on stupid and won't listen to God.

Jews organized revolutions against the Romans three different times, got ass blasted every time, but hey at we tried.

How can Jesus be a part of a religion which exists to worship him?

Insolent wretch, you know nothing.
Die the death.

>God will pass the fury of his judgment upon

GOD = GERMANIC WORD

= GOD-IN

= ODIN

STOP PRAYING TO OUR ALLFATHER!

PRAY TO YOUR JEW DEMON - ELOHIM

YOUR DEITY IS ELOHIM OR YAHWY

NOT GODIN

Damn! I couldn't have said that any better...

but its all true.

>CHURCH
No such word in Hebrew or Greek, you kike shill, but nice try. Church is a word created to define the greek word ecclesia. Synagogue means synagogue and Adversary literally means Satan.

The Jews today who aren't atheist, think they serve God but serve themselves and Satan.

They're the same people that stoned and in other ways killed all the prophets and spread degeneracy and baal worship.

I have no problems with and love my Hebrew brothers in Christ though.

Look at the Psalms, most the cries for help from David were from 'his own people' who outwordly and inwardly godless or only gave some appearance of loving God but didn't and persecuted those who did in any way they could.

You preach nothing but ignorance.

Most Jews are "culturally" Jewish or literally just what i would call ethnically Israeli. They're godless and they support and left wing agenda that would crush Christianity and religion in general. The handful of right wing Orthodox Jews I don't have a problem with. Israelis themselves tend to be quite right wing and useful in killing Islamists, which I'm fine with too.

It's literally just common sense and self defense to want the parasitic commie Jews (and their outsize influence in media and finance) out of your country and at least in Israel where they stand some chance of being reformed and becoming somewhat useful.

Uhhhh, jews reject christ because it usurps their monopoly on God. They're no longer God's chosen people, we all are. Atheists reject christ from ignorance, Jews reject him out of selfishness. Which do you think is worse?

the real God kicked that shitty odion ass like 500 years ago, why do you follow him

For what it's worth, I'm pretty sure you're all equally full of shit anyway.
Worship 'Good' as a concept rather than God as a persona, eat whatever the fuck you can cook and digest, and try not to be a hypocrite. The rest is fucking irrelevant.

synagogue = church
temple is fine too.

EITHER WAY

YOU WORSHIP

A JEW GURU

LOL!

LAUGH AT YOURSELF

YOU WORSHIP A JERU AS THE CREATOR!!!!!!!!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA YOU RACE TRAITOR FILTH

Bleh fuck your creepy religion. You take Judaism and take all the beauty and profound philosophy out of it and turn it into a viral faith and fear based meme.

Christianity is basically a creepy chain letter or unfunny dootdoot copypasta that got out of hand because the mods were fags in 0 AD.

(psst... Jesus wasn't real)

the only way to heaven is through christ jesus

you know OP you are right, we should meet up the next time I'm in Brazil we can head to my favorite German town and celebrate Oktoberfest you can stay at my place. Pic related

Jews deny the divinity of Christ and his sacrifice on the cross. They have turned away from God.

>the real God kicked that shitty odion ass like 500 years ago,
GOD = GODIN

GODIN

YOU PRAY TO GOD

YOU PRAY TO GODIN

YOU ARE A PAGAN

LOL!

YOU CAN'T EVEN WORSHIP A JEW RIGHT

YOU CAN'T EVEN WORSHIP A JEW GURU RIGHT!

YOU ARE THE DREGS OF OUR RACE.
YOU ARE THE SLAVES AND NOT FIT TO BE CALLED ARYAN

If you are not a Christian you do not follow the God of Israel

>pic related

Pathetic.

go sperg somewhere else retarded larping autist

>They have turned away from God.
why would Jews worship Odin?

Jesus was an Israelite (Judean). Jews(ashkenazi) are wolves in sheeps clothing.

I have no problem being anti-semitic because its against the very people destroying this world for their own gain

if God was a name for odin he doesnt have it anymore cos he's dead

check mate

>larping
You don't even know how to read your own book!

sATAN IS A CATHOLIC INVENTION! THE WORDS ALWAYS MEAN RANDOM aDVESARY

GOD = GOD-IN (GERMANIC WORD - NOT HEBREW)

YOU ARE PAGAN FAGGOT!

GO DECORATE YOUR CHRISTMAS TREE LOL~~~~~~~~

I don't hate the average jew who isn't a zionist kike and is more or less a normal person. I hate the Semitic jew who wants to gouge the world for all he can and support the fall of our societies while cherishing his own.

Or because God isn't real :^)

He has it right now.

YOU'RE USING A PAGAN NAME FOR YOUR BIBLE DEITY?

YOU CALL UPON GOD'IN, AND THINK IT'S JESUS'S DAD?

YOU ARE PAGAN...

JESUS WOULDN'T EVEN RECOGNIZE YOUR BELIEFS AT ALL.

It's actually Saturnalia you dumbass faggot, but you're too retarded to seperate faith from dogma.
That's why you need your one eyed faggot sky daddy.

>protestant
>blasphemous Jew cross

Remind your pastor Joao the Jews killed the savior and have corrupted our civilization, governments and cultures.

you're wrong

t.Jewanon

Jesus was not a Jew. He was the Son of God. Mary was a virgin, no genes were passed, idiot kikes.

How do you unironically believe this shit? I get all religions are mostly bullshit, but Christianity literally makes zero fucking sense. It doesn't even attempt to make any sense.

I'm convinced the only reason people believe this shit is they afraid of going to hell or something. Christianity is literally an ancient viral creepypasta. Jesus or whoever actually invented this shit was the ultimate troll of history.

Pretty much this.

>God is almighty
>Jews killed him
really fires those neurons

Jewish ritual murder and oh they killed the son of my God. They have killed untold numbers of my brothers and sisters in Christ and I want justice!

Are you telling me Jesus didn't die on the cross and three days later ressurect into Santa Claus?

HERETIC!!

that's the name he left you english speakers aint it?

Sure and He died for it--real believable. 'Just a prank bro.'

Jesus was pretty chill and forgiving about that.
The jewing in the temple not so much so.

so you never considered the idea that someone else knocked up Mary and the lies just got away from themselves?

>I'm too fucking stupid to understand; so the book and everyone who died for believing in it for 2000 years are wrong and only died of persecution because they were scared of hell.
kys

>You take Judaism and take all the beauty and profound philosophy out of it
Youre Babylonian religion is a meme. You have no temple for your sin offerings to actually practice biblical judaism.

The temple was razed to the ground just as the prophets warned you about, coincidentally within a generation of the crucifixion of Jesus the Messiah.

God's real temple is the body of Christ, but that concept is too hard for you to understand because you're reprobate.

Christianity says all fall short of righteousness, which is something even King David conveyed through his many prayers recorded in the Bible.

Christianity gives all men the gift of eternal life, through faith in Jesus Christ as the Son of God. The final sin offering for all mankind. The Lamb of God.

The spotless sacrificial lamb to pay the ultimate price for all of man's sins.

A significant number of (if not all) Jews are actually Edomites, descendants of Cain and the devil. Jesus wasn't a "Jew" he was a Judean.

I considered that idea when I was younger and subject to the temptation of devil kikes and their agitprop. When I was a bluepill faggot. Reality has taught me the evil of the synagogue of Satan.

>G-d

Jew detected.

You are a cursed people for rejected the Messiah. Christians are now God's Chosen People.

Gas yourself.

So your omnipotent gods which is only god or some kind of weird triple-one god thing was killed by Jews? How the fuck can God be killed?

The thing that really bothers me is why the hell does God give a shit if you believe in him or not? He's fucking God, if he wanted to you believe he could make you believe.

Christianity is an effective meme, that's all. I've seen mini-Christianities on Sup Forums where someone says some shit like "if you don't reply, your mammy is gonna die" and they get like 50 (You) before the mods ban them. The same thing is responsible for the spread of this shit religion.

>Ezekiel 38-39
American cuckservatives will defend this

Jews follow phariseeism also known as Talmudic law, it's not compatable with the teachings of Christ, in the Talmud they describe Christ as boiling in feces for standing against the Rabbis.

it's just a fucking scheme you dumb Christcucks

That was a jew cover up to create a justification of Jesus willed it to happen. It's not true, Jesus accomplished what he came for, death was an unnecessary result of Jewish debauchery.

now you're a bluepill faggot that knows memes

wew jews are something else

problem is that Jews and whites are practically the same damn thing except one believes in a God and the other does not necessarily.

> Jewish globalist elites
just say
> globalist elites
and it is the same functional thing, yet does not limit the search to supposed Jews and other pol memes of that variety.
Especially with concern to the prior mentioned ease to call practically anyone with white skin a Jew so long as they are rich.

>These are the same Jews that are the money changers and pharisees/Sadducee that killed Christ.
Pharisees were legit save for the oral law (which Jesus condemned), Sadducee were the more-greedy ones and Jesus condemned them for make the house of God a den of thieves, Jesus also admired and condemned multiple other sects of the Jewish faith and Jesus himself could be seen most like a pharisee who does not follow the oral law.

Also, it was not the Jews who crucified Jesus, but who condemned him to Crucifixion because he was commuting acts of what they considered to be blasphemy, be the accusation genuine or a scheme the fact stands that what Jesus was saying was in opposition to everything about the Jewish faith at that time, including the claim that he is God, something we would condemn if someone (say a Mexican) were to say they were Jesus we would not believe them either.

Really what we need to look out for is not a specific ethnic group who would act as a scapegoat for all our problems, but rather we should be adamantly opposed to the forces of evil in general. Not just Jews are globalist elites, not just Jews are Machiavellian, and not just Jews push the hedonistic narrative unto the masses.

>inb4 shill
this is the same method that liberals use to dismiss someones argument, it ignores the argument rather than addressing it. It is an Ad hominem and a sin in the world of philosophy.
>inb4 leaf
same as before. Either address my argument or fuck off.
>inb4 ethnic jew
this kind of shit just proves my point.

Ragnarok has happened, and it killed Odin, Odin isn't even the creator in nordic mythology.

It doesn't make sense to you because you have never actually read the Bible, and you dont have the Holy Spirit dwelling inside you.
>But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned. But he that is spiritual judgeth all things, yet he himself is judged of no man. For who hath known the mind of the Lord, that he may instruct him? But we have the mind of Christ.

More like you're a kike, kike.

All of this.

>The star of David has 6 points on the outside, 6 in the center and then 6 more in the middle.

Draw your own conclusions on that.

Jesus whipped the bankers in the open market and would disrupt counting and upend tables with coin containers.

Their talmud goes against every teaching of God and Jesus, but they have the same God as Christians....but they admit to killing Jesus but that he was a false God. They denounce him in their book

And a rabbi won a debate against God. How much more blasphemous can you get.

I'm honestly on the Rabbis side since Jesus was probably a scam artist and criminal and was justly judged to be so by the Romans, one of his own followers even ratted him out. Simply look at the writing on the wall.

I'm on the side of God, not the side of any particular race or sect. I'm also not going to lose sleep over being aware of the tricks and traps of the synagogue of satan.

Romans 2: 29

> But he is a Jew, which is one inwardly; and circumcision is that of the heart, in the spirit, and not in the letter; whose praise is not of men, but of God.

Revelation 3: 9

>Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee.

If you accept Jesus as your lord and savior, you repent of your sins, you are circumcised of the heart. Circumcision of the flesh is an outward expression, the heart is what God tries in all men, therefore being a Christian makes you a Jew in God's eyes and part of the seed of Abraham. Nevertheless, God makes it clear that the biological offspring of Abraham, circumcised of the flesh have rejected him, his son, his holy spirit, and his gospel to follow their own mannerisms after the will of satan. They will face their condemnation but that is between them and the creator.

Jesus was sent to die in flesh so that all men have the chance to live eternally in spirit.
We can't be made to do anything because of our free will.

See this picture

>6 points outside
>6 in the tiny triangles
>6 more on the inside

This is the kike-iest post I've read all day.

>People who actually follow Christ
Ergo not Christ killing/Christ denying Jews who speak ill of Him in their Talmud.

The true kingdom of Jerusalem is in heaven. The one down here is filled with evil kikes.

I want them hanged! Tear the flesh from their bones!

I find it to be more theologically interesting to accept that "Satan", aka "the Accuser" is actually a servant of God, while also accepting that God not only allows suffering, but may also directly cause it. The Book of Job is in my opinion really should be the foundational theological text for Christianity and Judiasm. I'm a skeptic but I have no doubt Job inspired by God and the spirit of man. This theology portrays a God who is testing man, pushing us off the edge into oblivion, only to offer his hand in the darkness to pull us back out if only we grab it. Each time we take a piece of the darkness with us, but each time are stronger and wiser for it. To be become wiser is to become like God, to know both good and evil, but more than that, to conciously choose good.
I like to imagine God as a black smith hammering away at us like a peice of steel, trying to turn our raw potential into something beautiful and useful. It is up to us to decide what form we take in the end.

This. So tired of the kikey routine that falls apart at any level of scrutiny.

Wrong.
Jesus is High Priest of the order of Melchizedek, the first priest of God who blessed Abram.