The root of almost every problem this board has with western civilisation today is women having the right to vote

the root of almost every problem this board has with western civilisation today is women having the right to vote
prove me wrong

Other urls found in this thread:

change.org/p/president-of-the-united-states-repeal-the-19th-amendment
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

What about rural and suburban retards?

you're not wrong. i don't think women deserve the right to vote

a frigging le*f

The female body is shaped rather weird. I like it though

Moar

It seems to have made democracy more controllable and retarded

Don't forget Jews pushed it

>asking us to do that which cannot be done

Czech'd those digits.

That whore in the back has a fat set of knockers on her.

this

my current gf's body shape. at 29 however her tits are not as firm. ass is mostly intact however

Nothing worse than having a female boss, they take all the fun out of work.

post the rest of that picture OP. Adds discussion.

Nobody should have the right to vote because Democracy is the cause of the decay. It doesn't work and it will never work.

I would put a bun in this oven and name the baby Pepe.

wrong, its jews having the right to free speech

>water is wet
>prove me wrong

that and the jews

Crush the damn urbanite!

you cant

You're right. But it is also women being allowed to own property. These are the two things that destroyed us.

i can't prove wrong what is right

The root of absolutely every problem faced by humanity is women getting pregnant.
Prove me wrong.

Women and Jews
(Pic related)

We all agree but that's not very helpful. We need Fascism to set things right and that won't come via normal politics.

Take it one step back and democracy is the root of problem. Take it another step back and the state is the root of the problem.

Honestly TFM has put this argument out so well that to refute it shows a pathos line of reasoning...hence I support your claim that women shouldn't vote.

*FEWER children

It was actually women not being property anymore.

It used to be they were under fatherly authority until marriage, when they would be under husbandly authority.

Same for men, tho. Fatherly authority until marriage, upon which they become head of their own branch of the family - under counsel of their fathers.

Patriarchy was a real thing, feminists just warped its meaning into something "bad".

The main problem is democracy, women's suffrage just exacerbated the problems with it tenfold

I cannot prove you wrong sir, you won before this thread even happened.

but if we never existed, we would never post together on this taiwanese basket weaving forum

There is no proving that wrong.

You blew my mind.

change.org/p/president-of-the-united-states-repeal-the-19th-amendment

SIGN IT YOU FUCKS

No, Jews are the problem.

You should've noticed by now, that all the Kikes in academia or mainstream media who promote degeneracy have normal families with 3-5 kids.

We could've solved the Jewish problem a long time ago but some retarded burgers fell for their tricks.

It's cucks in Sweden letting ISLAM vote.

They are raping your daughters and wives and you won't do SHIT about it.

I can't, Jews did this

(((ding ding ding)))

I actually went to high school with this girl

More like England
London has been jew HQ for a long time

This. Cucks and Jews are the problem. You are a pathetic faggot to blame women.

If you really want to get to the root of the problem it's individualism. Worshiping of selfishness is the problem, putting individual desire over societal well being. This is what the MGTOW faggots get wrong but you will never convince them of it. They pull the whole "it's my life" shit just like the feminists. The truth is they are the male version of toxic feminists.

>unshaven